TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 8-7

Olivia: *whimpered in her sleep* Mama...Papa...

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

Olivia: *whimpered, then her hand accidentally knock ovr her card holder tht had the illusive picture, brandishing it to Thrax*

Thrax; 8picked it up8

*the picture was clearly Ozzie while still pregnant with the triplets, hiding out at Leah's apartment at the time, Ozzie frowning grudgingly at the grinning Thrax*

Ozzie: *while waiting for the soup to simmer-boil, came in n saw the pic* Is tht...?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *looks at it* This is wen I'm hiding out at Leah's plc. This is taken with a high-end security camera. Who knws abt us?

Thrax; Besides Hecro

Ozzie: I dont think Hecro would do tht, the only person to bring her to the orphanage is one of the midwives who took pity on me, n she said tht pic is with her wen she was a baby

Thrax; Possible

Ozzie: I dont get it. Olivia looks like she's at least 2, 3 yrs younger than Miracle, bt she's far too much older than the triplets. I mean, wen u came bk to impregnate me again, I think only a yr or 2 has passed. She cant look this old

Thrax; 8nods, scratching his chin8

Ozzie: She should be...well, at least pre-school, or in first grade, not an adolescent like this singing up a record, tho I am proud of her career

Thrax; You think something caused her to age rapidly?

Ozzie: It could be, bt for wat reason?

Thrax; Good questrion

Ozzie: N it seems like she doesnt remember any of it

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *hears the pot steaming* I'll brb *went to the kitchen to slow the fire n taste the soup to make sure its ready*

Olivia: *slowly stirred, n a headache came on* ~groan~

thrax; 8soothed her8

Olivia: *opened her eyes to see Thrax n growled* Wat the hell r u doing here? Who let u in?

Thrax; Calm down

Olivia: *smelled the soup* Wat is tht?

Ozzie: Its corn soup *comes in with a tray of it* U need something warm aftr tht binge

Olivia: Get the fuck out! Get outta here! Both of u! Ugh, u lucky I'm hving a hangovr or I'll kill u two right now!

Thrax; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: *puts the tray dwn* U knw wat u reli need, sweetheart. A nice good ol' fashion punishment frm ur Mama

Olivia: Fuck u! Ur not my Mama! Dont u dare lay a finger on me!!

Thrax; take it easy

Ozzie: Thrax, leave us alone for a while

thrax; 8nods and left8

Ozzie: Time for u to let Mama teach u some manners *pulled Olivia across his lap*

Olivia: Wat the...No! No, u let go of me!! Let go of me, u fucker!!

Ozzie: *started spanking her*

Thrax; 8winced8

Olivia: *was screaming protests n profanities bt by the 25th spank she was starting to cry n apologizing*

thrax; 8waited8

*soon the spankings died dwn n Olivia was just sobbing*

Thrax; 8knocked the door8

Ozzie: Come in, its all good

Thrax; 8entered8

Ozzie: *was hugging Olivia, rocking her, telling her it was OK, tht she was forgiven*

Olivia: *sobbing in his arms, whimpering 'Mama, Mama'*

Thrax; 8sat next to him8

Ozzie: Say sorry to ur dad too, sweetie

Olivia: *looks up at Thrax n whimpered, holding out her arms to him*

Thrax; 8gently took her8

Olivia: *hugs him* I'm sorry, Papa...I'm sorry...I just...miss u guys so much, hate is the only thing I got left...

Thrax; Angel what you were told were lies, had either of us known

Ozzie: We would nvr intentionally abandon u, nvr. If we could turn bk time, we would nvr hv allowed it to happen. We would take u bk in a heartbeat

Olivia: Bt...Bt...They said u abandoned me, left me for dead, tht bcoz i'm half-virus, u threw me away so no one would knw u two were together...

Thrax; I had know idea i had fathered a child then and ozzy was in a coma through out his pregnancy

Ozzie: Induced coma is more like it, n I didnt evn hv a clue wat was going on, just ppl telling me to push u out, then evrything went blank

Olivia: I...I'm so confused right now...Wat was I living for all this time...? *buried her face in her hands*

Thrax; 8held her close8

Ozzie: Shh...Its OK, there's plenty of time to catch up n figure things out, OK? For now, lie dwn n hv some soup. Its getting cold

Thrax; 8set her on the bed8

Ozzie: U want me to feed u, sweetie?

Olivia: *timidly nodded*

Ozzie: *smiled n fed her the soup*

Thrax; 8was in deep thought

Ozzie: *noticed* Watcha thinking, Thrax?

Thrax; Just try to figure out her ageing

Olivia: Wat abt my age, Papa?

Ozzie: We think ur not at ur proper age. Tht picture u hv of us was taken wen I was pregnant with the triplets, n tht was wen ur Papa came bk in abt 1, 2 yrs aftr u were born. U couldnt look like an 18-yr-old so quickly

Thrax; 8nods8

Olivia: Then...Then how old am I supposed to be?

Ozzie: At most first grade

Thrax; 8nods8

Olivia: Tht's...Tht's impossible. I...I cant be... *started to realize tht she had not one single memory of living her yrs as a child, not evn school, only memories of coming out of the orphanage wen she was beyond accepted age to stay there n the nxt 2 yrs roaming ard singing* I...cant be...No...

Thrax; Angel settle

Ozzie: Shh, its OK, ur gonna hv a headache. Do u remember anything at all before u left the orphanage? Anything at all, a small one would do

Olivia: I...I dunno, the last thing I remember as a kid was...some guy...in a priest suit or something...

Thrax; 8bit his tongue8

Ozzie: Its OK, sweetie. U'll be fine. Now u rest, OK? N no more boozing for now

Olivia: Yes, Mama

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

Ozzie: *hummed a lullaby for her to let her sleep*

Olivia: *her eyes droop n slowly dozed off*

Thrax; 8tucked her in8

Ozzie: *sighed in relief n took the empty bowl to the kitchen* Glad tht was settled

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Frankly I'm not sure whether she should remember. She's perfectly fine as she is, n evn if we knw who did it, we cant get bk at them, since they're prolly gone in Frank

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *washed the dish n saved the leftovr soup in the practically empty fridge* Ur awfully quiet

thrax; Got have much on my mind

Ozzie: Care to share?

Thrax; All that's happened to her

Ozzie: Wat do u think may hv factor into this?

Thrax; I am nit sure

Ozzie: *sighed* I think she'll be alright *leaves their phone numbers just in case at her dresser* Lets go

Thrax; 8nods8

*they both drove bk home, where Spryman n Pendragon were already at home early*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews