TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 7-10

*finally aftr wat felt like forevr, the rumblings finally came to a halt*

Alexis; 8bit his tongue8

Eduardo: *made the announcement* Evryone may come out of the shelter n return to ur routines. The crisis hv subsided. I repeat...

Takashi: Ah, owari desho?

Alexis; 8looked out8

*the plc was slightly calm, with a bit of mess like wat happens during earthquakes bt ovrall it was done*

8everyone got out8

*the eye channel broadcast was showing tht the rookery had somehow found shelter in an abandoned mansion with the remaining eggs, n Goliath was consoling Angel who was hugging her remaining egg n crying ovr the loss of one of the twin*

Alexis; 8sighed8

Takashi: Kowai so... (poor girl)

Orion; 8frowned8

8a figure approached the clan8

Ricardo: *watched the screen to see who it was*

8the figure revealed himself as Puck and he look rather grim8

Takashi: Ehh? Nani, nani? Dareka desho? (who's tht?)

Orion; I think that might be Puck

Ricardo: Wat does he wanted?

Dieter: Trouble of courze. Cant trust them trickster elves

Vincent; He actually looks sincere

Ricardo: Lets just see wat he wants

*as if on cue, Puck's words were broadcasted to the city*

Puck; My friends I heard of what befallen you this night, I wish I could have prevented this...this bloodshed

*the rookery was not pleased, n Goliath was not too chipper either as he shoved him against the wall*

Goliath: Give me one good reason why I shouldnt rip u apart for cursing us like this

Puck; 8didn't struggle8 Like I had a choice Oberon limited my power

Goliath: If u hv any sense of decency, u will return us bk to who we truly r, n send us to where we truly belong

Puck; Avalon isn't your home I'm afraid

Goliath: Wat do u mean?

Puck; Gargoyles live all over the world, Avalon's only for Oberon and his children8

Goliath: He would consider making an exception, since he was the one who cursed us to stone. We're not safe anymore, none of my clan is. N I wish for us to disappear to where Xanatos would nvr find us evr again

Takashi: *was a little nervous at the outcome of this negotiation*

Puck; Believe thee Goliath I wish for the safety for your people as well

Goliath: Then why do u still maintain ur servitude as Owen to tht treacherous savage? Did u knw how many eggs he had destroyed?! He killed my child!

Ricardo: Oh boy, this is not good

Puck; Like I said I don't have a choice

Goliath: Then take us away. Ur gift of concealment for us was not enough to hide us frm Xanatos anymore. Take us to the one plc Xanatos cannot find us. U owe us tht much.

Puck; But where/

Goliath: Ur the expert, figure it out. U hv till tomorrow night, or I will kill u n Xanatos n his entire clan n I will denounce our pact n servitude to humanity *shoved him out of the mansion*

Puck; 8dusted himself off and sighed8

*the live feed went off n evryone hustled n bustled bk to their routine, trying to pull themselves together*

Ricardo: Woah, tht was some tense conversation there

Antonio; 8nods8

Dieter: I vunder vat eez Puck going to do for zem

Alexis; Who knows

Ricardo: We better clean up the plc

Takashi: I'm going home to chk on futago-chan. U OK to clean up the shop alone, Ori-chan?

Orion; I'm going with you

Takashi: De...Demo, the shop is a mess, daijobu ka?

Orion; I ain't leavin' ya alone

Takashi: *blushed n smiled* Hai hai, sa, ikimasho (lets go) *hauled a cab to take them home*

Orion; 8followed him into the cab8

*evryone else also locked up their shops to go home*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews