TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 8-5

Olivia: *was in the living room, chugging dwn her last bottle, n saw her phone rang n she turned it off, knwing it was her manager*

Thrax; 8knocked at the door8

Olivia: *doesnt answer, was totally wasted on the sofa*

Thrax; 8got the door open and went in8

Olivia: *not facing him, so she doesnt knw he came in*

Thrax; Olivia?

Olivia: Iddat ju? Go away, Marion, I aint got no mood today *was slurring as she's drunk*

Thrax; 8helped her up8

Olivia: *sees Thrax* Ugh! Git outta here, old man! I dont need ju! *heated up her palm n shoved him, bt was so drunk she couldnt control her heat n wasnt as strong as it should*

Thrax; 8caught her arm8

Olivia: Git outta here, old man, ju dont belong here! Who ju to be here invading my space n my life?!

Thrax; Because we're worried about you

Olivia: Now ju worried abt me? NOW ju worried abt me?! Wat abt 18, 20 yrs ago?! Wat abt dat? Why didnt ju care then?! Huh?! Ju tell me!

Thrax; Because I didn't know and neither did ozzy

Olivia: Bull! Ju lyin'!! If ju din knw, ju wouldn send me tuh orphanage! I knws abt it! Ju left me behind wit juz one picture of ju n left me dead! Evrybody called me a freak in da orphanage, n evn da warden tried tuh rape n kill me! Ju nvr came bk for me! Ju nvr!! I HATE JU!! *suddenly vomited frm the booze*

Thrax; Easy Liv

Olivia: *vomited some more, she had drank a lot tht day*

Thrax; 8rubbed her back8

Olivia: *her vomit made a mess on both the floor n herself, n terribly needs a bath*

Thrax; 8brought her to the bathroom8

Olivia: *was an absolute mess, she couldnt evn bathe herself, n needed help unless she wanted to drown in the tub*

Thrax; 8called Ozzy8

Ozzie: *seeing it was Thrax's caller ID, answered the phone* Hello, baby?

Thrax; Ozzy i need you to get down here

Ozzie: Is soemthing wrong with Olivia? *got dressed in his coat quickly*

thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: A'ight, I'll be there. Gimme the address

Thrax; 8told him8

Ozzie: A'ight *got on a cab n went there*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews