TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 8-2

*soon as Oz finished cooking n set up the table, the doorbell rang*

Thrax; 8looked out8

Miracle: *waved at the peephole, with Olivia beside him*

Thrax; 8Let them in8

Miracle: *enters wen the door was open* Hey guys

Jared: *runs to Miracle, holding his arms out for him to carry*

Miracle: *picks him up* Olivia, meet the youngest munchkin of the family, Jared. Jared, say hi to Olivia

Jared: *waved at her*

Olivia: Plsed to meet u, young man

8Rory and Sakura exchanged looks8

Miracle: Oh, n these r the rest of my sibs: Paul, the triplets Kiaran, Sakura n Ozzex, the twins Jamie and Junko, Rory n finally Hope

Olivia: Hi, guys

8they greeted back8

Miracle: N here's my parents Thrax n Osmosis, bt u can call him Ozzie

Olivia: *nodded curtly at both of them*

Ozzie: *sees her up close n fought hard not to break, keeping a smile* Dinner's almost ready

Thrax; Hope ya hungry

Olivia: I'm starved, havent had home-cooked meal for quite a while *chuckles as she joined the family at the table*

8everyone sat down8

Ozzie: Go ahead, help urself. Plenty more where tht came frm

Olivia: Dont mind if I do *took a bit of evrything n ate* Mmm, this is nice

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie; So how long hv u been in the music business?

Olivia: Oh, for as long as I can remember. I used to sing bk in the orphanage wen we hv open days or celebrating holidays tht required performance, n aftr I left the orphanage, I've been singing in hotel lounges n bars mostly, till I got here

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: N how is it u got here?

Olivia: *told them* ...N yeah, been here evr since

Thrax; Least ya managed to fit in

Olivia; Yeah, was surprisingly easy, with my talent in singing. I got a job at a diner lounge entertaining guests n my manager who dines there found me n soon took me under his wing

Ozzie: Do u think u got ur singing talents frm ur parents?

Olivia: *shrugs* Maybe

Thrax; Hard to say

Kiaran: Where r ur parents, Olivia? Didnt u bring them along?

Olivia: *smiled goodnaturedly* I dont hv any parents, kiddo. I'm an orphan

Ozzex: Oh...We're sorry...

Sakura; 8bit her lip8

Olivia; Its OK, its a long time ago. I'm fine with it

Ozzie: *his heart ached at the thought tht she denied their existence right in their faces*

Thrax; 8shifted his gaze

*they continued small talk as they ate, bt it seems tht so far Olivia had not shown a single recognition or acknowledgement tht Oz n Thrax were her parents*

Rory; 8gripped his fists8

Paul: *aftr dinner, gave the tour ard the house for Olivia, then saw something drop frm her pocket n picked it up* Wat's this? *opens it n saw the picture* Hey, why do u hv Momma n Pops...

Olivia: *gasped n snatched it frm him, holding it possessively, glaring dwn at him*

Sakura; 8twitched her ears8

Spryman: Hey, uh, sorry, I didnt mean to pry, bt it just so happen tht pic is Momma n Pops, so...

Olivia: This is none of ur business. U werent supposed to see this!

Rory; 8silently growled8

Ozzie: Wats going on? Wat did u do, Paul?

Spryman: Nothing, I just saw a pic of u n Pops in her pocket holder n she just...kinda...freaked out

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Olivia: *laughs nervously* Haha, he's just seeing things. Its not ur picture. I've nvr evn met u guys in my life. U make me sound like a stalker, kiddo

Spryman: Bt I could've sworn...

Thrax; 8exchanged looks with ozzy8

Ozzie: *nods at Thrax* Olivia, no need to hide frm us. We knw

Olivia; U knw? Knw wat?

Thrax; That you are our daughter

Olivia: *laughs nervously again* Tht's just stupid, I'm an orphan. Both my parents r dead. Stop trying to humor me

Thrax; Olivia enough of this

Ozzie: We knw ur our daughter. I remember evrything now. U can stop pretending

Olivia: *laughed a little bit more before her eyes became deadly, then her palm heated up n grabbed Oz by the neck, scalding him*

Thrax; 8grabbed her8

Ozzie: *coughed, his throat quite burnt*

Olivia; Let go of me!! *pressed her heated palm onto Thrax's face*

Thrax; 8didn't flinch8

Olivia: *increased her heat to the point of burning fire, her other hand on his wrists, burning it as well to make him let go*

Thrax; 8tighted his grip8

Spryman: Momma! Momma, u OK??

Ozzie: *coughed, couldnt talk frm the burn, bt he quickly got up to try n pry Olivia's hand away frm Thrax*

Olivia: Fuck u! FUCK U! Fuck the BOTH of U!! *slaps Ozzie away n struggled out of Thrax's hold* U abandoned me n left me to die n now u expect me to accept ur welcoming arms?! FUCK U!!! *runs out of the house*

Sakura; 8hissed8

Miracle: Oh boy...Tht...didnt go vry well... *used his ice-cooling powers to soothe the burns on both Oz n Thrax*

Thrax; 8sighed8

Miracle: I'm reli sorry, I'm reli reli sorry. I didnt think this would happen...

Ozzie: *stroke Miracle's face, talking hoarsely* Its OK, Miracle. Its not ur fault

Thrax; He's right

Miracle: Bt I can't help feeling bad. I convinced her to come to dinner. I thought tht maybe she might open up more...civilly

Sakura; She'll have to face the truth

Ozzie: *groans* Ugh...My throat still hurts

Miracle: We better get u to a clinic to get it treated. N so r ur burns on ur face, Pops

Thrax; 8suddenly tore the burns off8

Miracle: Woah! Pops, careful...!

8his flesh started to regenerate8

Miracle: Woah...I thought only cells can do tht or HIV viruses

Thrax; Some can surprise ya

Ozzie: I'm OK, sweetie, just gimme a min *the ice flaked off along with burns* I'm still mostly cell aftr all, evn tho I'm a bio-weapon. I mastered regeneration better

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: Well, if u sure ur OK. I'll try talking some sense to her, or maybe someday wen she's calm enough u guys can persuade her, sorta

Rory; Don't get ya hopes up

Ozzie: Doesnt hurt trying. She is our daughter, our firstborn daughter

Thrax; 8sighed8

Miracle: This is reli messed up. I reli feel so bad. I'm sorry, guys

Sakura; She's blind to the truth

Kiaran: She's scary~

Ozzex: Is she reli our sister?

Rory; She is, she just doesn’t want to admit it

Twins: Bt she's reli pretty tho. She's like...a girl version of u, Ozzex

Ozzex: Bt I'm not THAT fierce

Sakura; 8hid a smirk8

Ozzie: Its been a long night. C'mon kids, wash up n go to bed

Miracle: I...guess I'll be going now, bt first, I need to tell u guys something

thrax; 8looked at him8

Ozzie: Wat is it, Miracle?

Miracle: *blushed n showed them his middle where the new life is growing*

Sakura; congrats

Ozzie: Oh, congrats, Miracle *hugs him*

Miracle: Haha, thanks, Daddy *hugs him bk*

Thrax; 8ruffled his hair8

Miracle: *giggled*

Ozzie: Give my congrats to Alexis as well

Miracle: I will. Cya, guys. Bye, kids

Rory; C'ya soon

Twins: Bye, big bro~

Kiaran&Ozzex: Bye bye~

Jared: *waved goodbye at him*

Sakura; Later

Ozzie: *send him off* Alright kids, go take a bath now. Its bedtime

8they head upstairs8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews