TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 8-3


Ozzie: *cleared the table, clearing his throat as it still felt a little irritated frm the burn*

Thrax; Need ice?

Ozzie: Just a little, bt lemme clear this plc up first

Thrax; Alright

Ozzie: *finished clearing n cleaning n sat on the sofa, massaging his throat*

Thrax; 8brought in some ice8

Ozzie: Thanks, baby *takes the ice n gently presses it against his throat*

Thrax; maybe ya should take it easy for a while

Ozzie: Yeah, I guess so. I may regenerate better than any cell, bt it still takes a while. How're ur skin regen coming?

Thrax; 8showed him his healed flash8

Ozzie: Wow, tht is quick. I dont remember viruses tht can do tht, except HIV viruses

Thrax; We're all different

Ozzie: *smiled as he felt more of the burns flaking off for the new skin to grow*

Thrax; 8lean back8

Ozzie: *flakes off the burns n waited for the regen to complete, tho his face looked a little sad abt wat had happened*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: Its all my fault...Its all my fault she's like this... *buries his face in his hands*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: I failed my little girl...

Thrax; You didn't

Ozzie: Bt u saw how she is. She hates us. In a way, we did abandon her, n now we're paying for it

Thrax; 8held him8

Ozzie: *leaned against him* Wat if she nvr accepts us? Wat if she hates us for life?

Thrax; Give her time

Ozzie: *nods n sighed, doesnt look convinced*

Thrax; 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk, then giggled a little* Man, if ppl nvr knew me, they would nvr believe I hv more than a dozen kids

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: Do I look old to u? Any wrinkles or watnot?

Thrax; Beautiful as the day we met

Ozzie: *blushed* U wouldnt say tht wen I start getting a pot belly n wrinkles *giggled*

Thrax; Hardly

Ozzie: Reli now? *straddles* Prove it *grins*

Thrax; 8pounced8

Ozzie: *yelped n giggled* Raunchy arent we?

thrax; 8nipped his neck8

Ozzie: *whimpered in pleasure* Mmmhh...Take me, big boy

Thrax; 8carried him to their room8

Ozzie: *made out with him on the way*

thrax; 8started removing their clothes8

Ozzie: *just kept kissing him, his hands helping him out with undressing*

Thrax; 8penerated him8

Ozzie: Oh Frank~ *gasped in pleasure*

Thrax; 8thrusted deep8

Ozzie: *pants as he tightened ard Thrax*

Thrax; 8groaned8

Ozzie: So good...Fuck me...Fuck me till I lose my mind...

Thrax; 8became harder8

Ozzie: *screamed at evry thrust he gave him, panting n drooling*

Thrax; 8picked up speed8

Ozzie: I'm gonna come soon! Fuck...!!

Thrax; 8hisees8 Me to

Ozzie: *screamed as he came all ovr them*

Thrax; 8roared as he realised8

Ozzie: *trembled as he was filled with Thrax's come in him*

Thrax 8collapes beside him8

Ozzie: Mmmhh... *kissed Thrax* So good...

Thrax; 8kisseed gim back8

Ozzie: I love u, so much

Thrax; Love you to

Ozzie: *fell asleep in his arms*

Thrax; 8soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews