TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 7-6

*another week passed by n Drix n Leah was still slightly estranged. Drix took to coming home later n later to avoid the tense atmosphere btwn them n rather come home to a dark home wen evryone's asleep than to go thru Leah's silent treatment evryday*

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: *was hving tea with Leah* Isnt it abt time u stop giving Drix the cold shoulder? Its been 2 weeks, coming 3

Leah; After vat he done to jou?

Ozzie: I've already let it go. He's not entirely to blame. I remember seeing him, he argued wtih the Chief n spoke for me. Its not him who sent me to the federals, it was the Chief. If any, u should blame the Chief, not him

Leah; He zhould have vought harder

Ozzie: Yes, he should've, bt I've already forgiven him. Why cant u? Its not like u being pissed like this is gonna change the past

Leah; But jou never got the chance to vatch not one but two young vones grow

Ozzie: Miracle was not Drix's fault. N Olivia was not his either. Its not like he knocked me up n dumped me or something. As long as I knw they're ard, it doesnt matter if I missed out them growing up, as long as I am there for them now at this moment. U should consider cutting Drix some slack. U may not knw it, bt Sally sometimes call me in the aftrnoon wen ur at work, saying she misses her Daddy n ur being a 'poopy head' for being angry ovr a small matter *sighed*

Leah; 8narrowed her eyes at Sally8

Sally: *was oblivious to their conversation coz she was entertaining her little brother*

Ozzie: I hv to agree with Sally. U hv to let it go. Tell me truthfully, do u love Drix?

Leah; Of course

Ozzie: Then forgive him. Loving him is all abt forgive n forget. N ur child needs their dad

Leah; 8bit her lip8

*Leah's cellphone suddenly rang*

Leah; Hello?

Drix's colleague: Is this Mrs Methaphedamine?

Leah; Ja?

Drix's colleague: U hv to come to the hospital quick! Ur husband had been poisoned!

Leah; Vat? 8shot up8

Drix's colleague: I'll explain later. U must get here quick!

Ozzie: Wat's wrong?

Leah; Can jou vatch the kids Ozzy?

Ozzie: No worries, bt wat's going on?

Leah; It's Drix 8ran out the door8

Sally: Mommy?

Ozzie: Its OK, Mommy went to see ur Daddy. I'll watch ovr u for now *carries Harmon for a daiper change*

Harmon; 8looked up in confusion8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews