TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 4-7

Episode 7

*the both of them slept in, so the kids had to deal for themselves for the day*

Sakura; 8set breakfast on the table8

Spryman: *finished making the last of the food* I hope Momma n Pops r OK in there

Rory; So do we

Spryman: Ur cheek OK, Ozzex

Ozzex: Its OK, bt its still a bit bruising

Spryman: Then I think its best u stay home. Dont want unwanted questions floating ard

Sakura; 8nods8

Ozzex: OK. U guys hv a good day at school now

Twins: We will *carries Jared* C'mon, finish ur breakfast n we'll go to school together

Jared: *nods n finishes his toast*

Sakura; 8cleared away the dishes8

Kiaran: Bus is here. U OK home alone?

Ozzex: I'll be fine. Besides, I wont EXACTLY be home alone

Sakura; he's right

Spryman: C'mon, lets go now *led the kids to the bus*

Ozzex: *watched them frm the window n waved goodbye at them*

8they waved back as they drove away8

Ozzex: *finished his own breakfast alone in the dining room*

Thrax; 8yawned and got up after a couple of hours8

Ozzex: Hi Papa. Long time no see *giggled at the joke*

Thrax; How are yo feeling Ozzex

Ozzex: OK, bt a little bruised *show the bruise* Paul told me to stay home

Thrax; 8nods8 But I hope it clears by tomorrow

Ozzex: *nods* How's Mama?

Thrax; Fast asleep

Ozzex: Is he...OK?

Thrax; He will be

Ozzex: *nods, then sees Ozzie come out with his night robes, n shrank away a bit*

Ozzie: *sees him n tries to smile* Morning, Ozzex

Thrax; 8whispers8 It's ok now my boy

Ozzie: *went dwn on one knee n outstretched his arms*

Ozzex: *tears pooled as he ran towards him into his arms, sobbing*

Ozzie: Shh, shh, shh, its OK now, shh...I'm sorry...Mama's so sorry...I'm sorry... *hugs n rocks him*

Thrax; 8sighed in relief8

Ozzex: I'm sorry, Mama~! I'm so sorry~! I wont speak abt Vivian again~! I'm so sorry~!

Ozzie: Shhh shhh, no, no, its not ur fault. Its my fault. I couldnt face reality, n I took it out of u. U done nothing wrong. U were right, n I'm sorry, shh...

Thrax; 8stroked his son's hair8

Ozzie: I love u, Ozzex. I love u n ur sibs vry vry much. I'm sorry if I came out as otherwise. I'm so sorry

Ozzex: *shook his head* I just want u bk. I just want my Mama bk...

Ozzie: I'm bk, baby. I'm not going anywhere. Shh..

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzex: I love u, Mama

Ozzie: I love u too, Ozzex. So so much *kissed his forehead n cheeks*

Thrax; 8held them close8

Ozzie: *nuzzled both Thrax Ozzex*

Thrax; It's gonna be alright you two

Ozzie: *nods* It is. How abt we eat out tonight? Mama's treat, OK

Ozzex: Yayy~!

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: *kissed Thrax*

Ozzex: Eeww~! Cooties~!

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: U wont be saying tht wen ur as old as we r *chuckles*

Ozzex: *playfully stuck out his tongue at Oz*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: *laughs as he ruffled his hair* Wht's for breakfast?

Ozzex: French toast, oatmeals n hash browns. We made it ourselves

Thrax; Sounds good

Ozzie: Reli? Wow, u guys r awesome. Lets eat

Ozzex: U guys eat. I'm all done now. I wanna watch TV

Ozzie: Alright, bt remember to finish any homework u hv

Ozzex: OK *walks off to bring his homework in front of the TV n did it while watching*

Thrax; 8took some french toast8

Ozzie: *got some oatmeal* Sorry...abt last night. I dunno wht got into me *whispered* I enjoyed it tho *blushed n smirked*

Thrax; 8hid a smirk8

Ozzie: *leans forward across the table to kiss his lips*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzex: *his cartoons was interrupted by the mid-day tabloid news, which featured news abt The Biotics n Miracle* Mama, Papa, look, they're talking abt Miracle n Uncles n Aunties in Biotics

Ozzie: Oh? Wht r they talking abt this time?

Thrax; 8looked at the t.v8

*the tabloid news talked abt Miracle's upcoming album on hiatus due to his pregnancy, n also highlighting his wedding with Alexis mths ago, n the usual paparazzis speculating tht Miracle could've jumped into the wedding so quickly to hide tht maybe he was carrying the child of one of the Biotic members*

Thrax; 8snarled8 Assholes

Ozzie: Man, paparazzis. Can't love 'em, can't kill 'em

Thrax; 8snorts8

Ozzie: I hope those rumors would die dwn. Tht is just some ridiculous speculation right there

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: So...wht's the gist of Edison? Any news abt him so far?

Thrax; 8shook his head8 Sorry baby

Ozzie: *sighed* I understand. Maybe he's in hiding again or something

Thrax; We'll find him

Ozzie: *nods*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews