TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 4-5

Episode 5

Spryman: *was still comforting Ozzex who was still crying frm the slap*

Ozzex: *his face was quite swollen. Despite being a mother, Oz was still a man, n a man's blow was much harder than a woman's*

Thrax; What happened?

Ozzex: *looks up n whined, sobbing* Mama hit me, waaa~~!!!

Thrax; 8picked him up8

Ozzex: *sobs in his arms*

Spryman: We cant get thru to Momma. He insist tht wht he's doing is for the good of the family. We think he's trying to escape reality of Vivian's death bt he just hit Ozzex for saying it

Thrax; 8sighed8

Twins: Cant u do something, Papa?

Thrax; I'll try

*the kids watched as Thrax stepped in*

Ozzie: *was sighing as he gathered his papers, n went bk to work*

Thrax; Ozzy?

Ozzie: *ignored him n continued to work*

Thrax; Ozzy this has to stop

Ozzie: Wht? Working? Who's gonna pay for the bills if I dont work?

Thrax; Your attitude Ozzy

Ozzie: Wht's wrong with my attitude? I've always been the same

Thrax; No you haven't

Ozzie: Well wht's it to u? Its not like ur pulling ur weight ard the house here except me!

Thrax; You haven't been the same since the incindent

Ozzie: *twitched a little before looking away* I dunno wht ur talking abt

Thrax; You know exactly what I'm talking about

Ozzie: *twitched again* Shut up, I dont want to hear it

Thrax; 8sighed then locked the door and pounced on Ozzy8

Ozzie: *gasped* Th...Thrax?!! Wht the hell??!! Get off me!! Wht r u doing?!!

Thrax; 8removed their clothes then sid inside him8

Ozzie: *gasped* Stop! Wh...I'm not in the mood...Stop...!! *tries to push him away*

Thrax; 8held him in place8

Ozzie: Stop...!! Stop it...!! No...!! *tries to bite dwn onto Thrax to make him let go, scratching his bk*

Thrax; 8didn't notice and continued8

Ozzie: Stop!! Wh...Why r u doing this to me...?! S...Stop...!! *starts to break n sob hard as he wrapped his arms ard Thrax tight, confused as to whether let him do it or push him away*

Thrax; 8gently nipped him8

Ozzie: *felt the nip n sobbed evn harder* I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Pls...Pls stop... *bt his body was contradicting, wanting him evn closer*

Thrax; 8thrusted gently8

Ozzie: I'm so sorry... *sobs n moans at the same time, feeling evry thrust*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *cries as he wrapped ard Thrax more* D...Deeper...H...Harder...Pls...

Thrax; 8thrusted deeper8

Ozzie: Mmhh...Nnaahh...Th...Thrax...!! Oh Frank...!! 8clenched hard ard his cock*

Thrax; 8became harder8

Ozzie: I'm...I'm gonna come~!! Nnahh~!!!

Thrax; So. am I

Ozzie: *screams Thrax's name as he came all ovr the both of them*

Thrax; 8roared as he came to8

Ozzie: *came dwn frm his high n started sobbing hard, to the point of wailing*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: I'm sorry~!! I'm so sorry~!! Aaagghh~!!!

Thrax; Easy baby easy

Ozzie: I;m so sorry~!! I dunno wht got into me...!! I didnt mean to...Oh Frank, wht hv I done to Ozzex...?!

Thrax; 8stroked his face8

Ozzie: O...Ozzex's right...Paul's right...I'm...I just...miss Vivian so much..!! I cant stop thinking abt him...!! Aaagghh~!!

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: I'm sorry...I'm so sorry... *sobs in his arms, burying his face on his shirt*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: I'm so, so sorry...Pls...Forgive me...I'm so sorry...

Thrax; Hush sshh ssh it's ok now

Ozzie: *sobs until he konked out, so dead tired aftr evrything he had went thru*

Thrax; 8carried him to bed before washing up8

*the kids peeked in as they notice Oz was finally sleeping in their master bedroom*

Spryman: *whispers* Is Momma OK?

Thrax; He will be after a good long rest

Spryman: Is he...bk to his old self?

Thrax; Hopefully

Ozzex: *sniffling* Mama wont hit me again, right?

Thrax; He won't and he feels terrible for what he did

Ozzex: *sniffles* My cheek still hurts *rubbed his cheek*

Thrax; 8picked him up8

Spryman: He's gonna need ice on tht

Thrax; 8nods and takes an ice pack from the freezer8

Ozzex: *waited for the ice pack, letting Thrax put it*

Thrax; 8gently lay it on his cheek8

Ozzex: *hissed at the icy feeling on his cheek*

Thrax; Easy now

Ozzex: *whimpered bt slowly relaxed with the ice*

Kiaran: Man, tht is gonna bruise. Why did Mama hv to do tht?

Thrax; Your mother's still suffering

Ozzex: I knw...bt still, it hurts... *sniffles*

Thrax; 8picked him up8

Ozzex: *sniffled in Thrax's arms* Pls let Mama be OK. I dont want Mama to hit me again...

Thrax; 8held him close8

Spryman: *sighs, hoping tht Thrax was right abt Oz being bk to normal*

Thrax; 8patted his back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews