TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 4-6

Episode 6

Ozzie: *slept thru the day n woke up in the middle of the night, sitting up quietly, hugging his knees close to his chest*

Thrax; Ozzy?

Ozzie: *turns to see Thrax beside him* Hey

Thrax; 8gently nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *nuzzled bk n leaned close to him* How're the kids? Hv they had their dinner?

Thrax; Yes, I cooked them tagatel

Ozzie: Tht's good *looks like he's deep in thought*

Thrax; What's wrong?

Ozzie: *shook his head*

Thrax; Ozzy please

Ozzie: Thrax...Am I a good mother? Or a good wife?

Thrax; Of course you are

Ozzie: Then why do I feel like such a failure?

Thrax; You're not

Ozzie: Easy for u to say *covers his face*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: I couldnt protect Vivian...n I tried to run away frm this fact...n now I...I laid a hand on my child wen he least deserved it...

Thrax; You were upset

Ozzie: Bt tht's no excuse to hurt our baby

Thrax; 8held him8

Ozzie: *bit his lip* Do u hate me? For being like this?

Thrax; No baby

Ozzie: Will the kids hate me for it?

Thrax; They'll get over it

Ozzie: Wh...Wht if they don...

Thrax; They will

Ozzie: *leans close n kissed him deeply* I love u. I love u so much. Pls dont hate me for being such a jerk

Thrax; I never did, I knew you were going through a tough time

Ozzie: *tears poured dwn his cheek as he hid his face at the crook of the virus' neck* ....Why r u so nice to me...aftr all I've put u thru...?

Thrax; Grief causes us to do strange things

Ozzie: *wrapped his arms tight ard him*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: .....Make love to me...

Thrax; Now?

Ozzie: *nods, then quickly pulled bk* Its...Its OK...I-I-If u dont want to, its OK, I-I-I...I just...just...

Thrax; 8kissed him deeply, running his claw along Ozzy's side8

Ozzie: *shivers, moaning as he kissed him bk*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *lay bk dwn the bed, continuing to kiss him*

Thrax; 8eased into him8

Ozzie: *head flung bk as he felt himself being filled, letting out a moan of pleasure*

Thrax; 8thrusted gently8

Ozzie: *moaned as he wrapped ard him*

Thrax; 8became harder8

Ozzie: More...More...!! Pls...more...!!

Thrax; 8thrushed harder8

Ozzie: *screamed out as he suddenly came btwn Thrax n himself frm tht thrust*

Thrax; 8roared as he realised8

Ozzie: *whined as he was being filled, pants as he calmed dwn frm his high before hugging him close* N...Not enough...Want more...

Thrax; Ozzy?

Ozzie: *kissed him deeply, pushing Thrax to roll ovr n ended up straddling him*

*the couple ended up doing almost to the wee hours of the morning, almost near sunrise, as if the long mths of not being with Thrax in the same bed n being ovrworked has caught up with the cell*

Thrax; 8panted heavily8

Ozzie: *panted heavily as well, covered in come both inside n out, collapsed on the bed, his face red with aftrglow*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *snuggled close to him before passing out frm exhaustion*

Thrax; 8yawned and soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews