TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 3-10

Episode 10

*meanwhile, Ozzie was mulling thru some files tht he got frm Eduardo, bt not reli reading them*

Thrax; 8frowns slightly8

Ozzie: *sighed as he tossed the files aside*

Thrax; 8came up behind him and wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: *massaged his temples bt didnt resist Thrax's hug*

Thrax; We'll find him baby

Ozzie: I knw, bt... *bit his lip*

Thrax; 8kissed his cheek8

Ozzie: *buried his face in Thrax's chest* G...Give me my baby bk...

Thrax; I only wish I knew sooner

Ozzie: *shook his head* I want my baby bk... *pushed Thrax dwn, wanting to undress him* Give me my baby bk...Gimme Vivian bk... *ignoring the fact tht his conditon was not fit to evn hv sex, let alone get pregnant again*

Thrax; Ozzy stop

Ozzie: *was not listening, sobbing as he took Thrax's cock out n started sucking*

Thrax; 8pulled away8

Ozzie: *looked at him wide-eyed, not understanding why his resistance*

Thrax; Not like this

Ozzie: *starts sobbing n covered his face*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: *wailed out loud, crying Vivian's name*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *sobs n sobs* Wh...Why...Why cant u...gimme bk...Vivian...?? Why can't u let me hv Vivian bk?!!

Thrax; Ozzy please

Ozzie: I want Vivian bk... *sobs so hard*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *cried n cried until he was a whimpering mess in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Ozzie: *calmed dwn some n KO-ed in his arms*

Thrax; 8carried him to bed8

Jared: *saw evrything n was also sobbing*

Thrax; 8tucked ozzy in and picked up Jared8

Jared: *signed* I'm scared...Wht's wrong with Mama?

Thrax; He's just rather upset Jared

Jared: *signed* Is it Vivian?

Thrax; 8nods8

Jared: *looks dwn sadly then signed* Will Mama evr not be upset anymore?

Thrax; I'm not sure Jared

Jared: *bit his lip*

Thrax; held him close8

Jared: *signed* I hate the man who did this to Mama n Vivian

Thrax; So do all of us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews