TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 3-7

Episode 7

Miracle: *was the recording studio doing his new album bt he keeps hving to go to the bathroom evry 5 mins bcoz of his morning sickness tht the recording procedure was going nowhere*

She-Virus; Maybe you should take some time off

Miracle: *was coughing out the last bile* Y-Yeah, I guess I should...bt wht abt the album? We wont make it to the deadline if we dont rush it

She-Virus; Well you're in no condition to continue

Miracle: Ur right. I better ring my fiance to pick me up

She-Virus; 8nods8

Miracle: *took out his cell phone to ring Alexis, who is at Frank's Diner*

Alexis; 8answers8 Hello?

Miracle: Hey Alex, can u come n fetch me? I'm not feeling too good

Alexis; Be there in minute my song bird

Miracle: Cya *hangs up n waited at the entrance*

Alexis; 8soon arrived8

Miracle: Hey baby *comes to him weakly*

Alexis; 8helped him into the car8

Miracle: Sorry to call u in the middle of ur work

Alexis; It's fine love 8drove him home8

Miracle: Is Polly OK at home?

Alexis; One of the neighbours offered to watch her8

Miracle: *sighed in relief* Tht's good. Daddy is definitely in no shape to look aftr Polly aftr wat he been thru

Alexis; 8brought him home8

Miracle: *once home, had to go to one corner of the condo entrance n puked dwn the drain*

Alexis; 8rubbed his back8

Miracle: *coughed out the last bit before holding onto Alexis to get to their floor*

Alexis; 8scooped him up and carried him upstairs8

Miracle: *groaned* Our new album is so gonna be off schedule bcoz of me

Alexis; It's not your fault

Miracle: I knw, bt still...I'll be disappointing fans *groaned as he felt his head spinning*

Alexis; 8brought him inside8

Miracle: *nuzzled against him*

Alexis; 8gently tucked him into bed

Miracle: Mmh, thanks, honey

Alexis; 8stroked his hair8

Miracle: Can I hv some warm ginger ale? It might help

Alexis; Of course 8went out to get him a glass8

Miracle: *slowly sat up*

Alexis; 8soon came back8

Miracle: *takes the drink* Thanks *sipped it*

Alexis; Are you going to be ok?

Miracle: Yeah, I'll be fine. Just need to lie dwn n catch some shut eye

Alexis; 8nods and left him alone8

Miracle: *finished half of his drink n went to sleep*

Alexis; 8went to get Polly8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews