TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 3-2


Episode 2

Ozzie: *was awake n finished doing the dishes aftr sending the children off to school*

Thrax; 8kissed his mate gently8

Ozzie: *looks up* Oh, hey. Ur home. Went out on a jog?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *could feel there was something more than just a jog, bt decided to put it aside* Want some breakfast?

Thrax; Thanks baby

Ozzie: *made some pancakes n juice*

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

Ozzie: *served it on the dining counter* Here, dig in *felt a little nauseous n hurled a bit into the kitchen sink*

Thrax; Morning sickness?

Ozzie: *nods n coughed out the last bile* Yeah, not as bad as I feared, bt still annoying

Thrax; 8chuckled then started eating8

Ozzie: I think I'm gonna go drop by at Eduardo's office to collect all the data for those small cases we're getting

Thrax; Need me to join you?

Ozzie: I'm fine. No worries

Thrax; Just be careful

Ozzie: *nods n donned his jacket before kissing him goodbye n left*

Thrax; 8cleaned up the house8

Ozzie: *went to the PD n had a long meeting with Eduardo to discuss the cases before getting all the case files he needed n left*

THrax; 8had secretly fallowed him, to keep an eye on him8

Ozzie: *stopped by a baby shop to oogle at the items at the window, smiling at an interesting looking teddy*

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

Ozzie: *decided to go in there n buy*

Thrax; 8kept a close watch8

Ozzie: *requested for the doll n waited wen he was suddenly grabbed n dragged out the bkdoor*

Thrax; 8shuttered and fallowed Ozzy's scent8

Ozzie: *struggled n then was slammed against the wall*

Virus: *has dark greenish skin, brown hair with emerald green eyes, dressed in ragged clothes* We meet again, finally face to face, my little brat

Ozzie: Who...Who the hell r u?!

Virus: Ur worst nightmare

THrax; 8snarled and pounced on the attacker8

Virus: *growled n grabbed Thrax's throat, ramming him against the wall with his super strength until he knocked him out*

Thrax; 8tried to stay awake8

Virus: *sees him slumped bt still conscious* I knw u. Ur his mate. *slammed him again some more on the wall* U hv NO idea how evil this bastard can be! He took everything away frm me! EVERYTHING!!

Thrax; You're the bastard, you did it to yourself

Virus: *smirk* Then I assume u knw abt me. Who told u? My dear brother Klepta?

Thrax; 8snarled8

Virus: Well, my brother doesnt see things the way I do. He's too soft-hearted *slammed his head again against the wall* I'm doing u a favour *grabs Oz by the collar* I'm gonna give u just a taste of how it feels to hv EVERYTHING taken away frm u! *slot something into Oz's mouth n covered it, forcing him to swallow*

Ozzie: *struggled not to swallow bt he was forced to, then he soon started bleeding hard frm btwn his legs n started hving a seizure*

Virus: *laughed hard as he kicked at him one last time before disappearing into the shadows*

Thrax; 8ran over to ozzy7

Ozzie: *was seizing terribly, bleeding everywhere*

Thrax; 8scooped him up and ran to the closist hospital8

*the doctors, seeing them, quickly took him in to the ward*

Thrax; 8collapsed into the chair of the waiting room8

*coincidentally it was the hospital tht Hecro was admitted for delivery. He was carrying the twins n taking them out for a walk ard the hospital wen he saw him*

Hecro: Th...Thrax? Thrax, wht r u doing here?

Thrax; 8looked up8

Hecro: *went to him* Talk to me, wht happened? Is it Oz?

Thrax; 8hung his head8

Hecro: Wht happened to him, Thrax? Talk to me!

Thrax; 8told him8

Hecro: *gasped* Oh Hector...How...How could this happen...?

Thrax; 8clenched his fist8

Doc: *soon came out*

Hecro: *sees him n rushed to him* Doc! How is my brother?? Is he OK? Is he...?

Thrax; 8shot up8

Doc: *turns to Thrax n went to him* Ur wife is stable now. He lost a lot of blood, n is in a coma, bt he'll pull thru

Thrax; And the baby?

Doc: *hesitated, then patted Thrax's shoulder sadly, shook his head apologetically n walked away*

Hecro: W...Wht...? Oz...Oz was pregnant...? Oh Frank, not again...!

Thrax; 8felt to his knees and struck the floor hard it left a crator8

*the twins tht were in Hecro's arms cried at Thrax's sudden anger*

Hecro: Oh, oh, shh, shh, shh, its OK, its OK... *turns to Thrax* I'm...putting the kids to rest...I'll...I'll go visit Oz as soon as I can... *walked away, crying silent tears of his own*

Thrax; 8felt his blood boil, his spines shoting out

Hecro: *settled the kids in their crib, lulling them to sleep before asking the nurse where was Oz's ward n went there*

8the nurse told him the room number8

Hecro: *went to the room*

Ozzie: *was in bed, wearing a breathing mask n hooked on IV drops*

Thrax; 8soon joined him8

Hecro: *looked up to see him come in, then looked bk at Ozzie sadly* I cant believe he would do such a thing like tht...to an unborn child too...

Thrax; He's a pyschopath

Hecro: Oz will be so devastated wen he wakes up to find out tht... *looked away*

Thrax; 8sighed8

Hecro: W...Wht r u gonna do now?

Thrax; Find that bastard

Hecro: *nodded quietly* N how r u gonna go abt finding him? He could be anywhere

Thrax; I'll find him

Hecro: *bit his lip as he looked dwn at Oz, stroking his hair some more*

Thrax; I don't care what Kleptra says or thinks that bastard's dead

Hecro: Wht do u mean? Wht did Klepta say?

Thrax; Kleptra too solf hearted, he thinks he can help this maniac

Hecro: *bit his lip* Bt...Bt he has gone this far as to try n kill Oz, he's long gone. I dont think anything can help him

Thrax; That's what I said

Hecro: *hears thundering footsteps n looked up to see the Biotics were all here*

Klepta: Osbourne? *rushed to him* I had a bad feeling n decided to chk it out. How is he? Is he OK?

Thrax; 8grabbed him by the throat8

Klepta: Hey, wht the hell? *pushed him away* Wht's ur problem?

Ambrose: Dont start, u guys

Thrax; He's dead you got that asshole, that bastard is fucking dead

Rodeo: Hey, easy there. Wht happened? Wht did Eddie do to Osbourne?

Thrax; 8told them exactly what happened8

Klepta: W...Wht...?

Hecro: My brother lost another child again...He lost another precious child bcoz u werent man enough to kill tht bastard! *sobs* U should've killed him wen u had the chance! *covered his face n cried*

Thrax; 8held him8

Klepta: I...I...

Ambrose: *sighed* I knew wen Father put him in rehab, it was a mistake... *frowned n looked away*

Lavinia: Oh my poor baby brother... *hugged Oz n cried*

Thrax; 8glared at them8

Klepta: *sat dwn, massaging his temple, the dire situation reli sinking in*

Rodeo: Wht r we to do, bro?

Thrax; Nothing stupid I hope although ya have done enough damage

Ambrose: Well, its ur call. Eddie loves u the most

Klepta: *sighed then looked up at Thrax* I knw sorry isnt gonna bring ur child bk, bt I'm gonna say sorry anyway. I admit this is my fault. I should've... *sighed again* I'll go with u. I'll go find him with u. N I'll take care of it myself. He is, aftr all, my brother, my responsibility

Thrax; 8scoft8

Klepta; Dont give me tht. Ur gonna need my help coz I knw Eddie more than u do. Its either I come with u or no deal at all

Thrax; Fine

Klepta: Lets not waste time. We gotta go

Hecro: D...Dont u wanna wait till Oz wakes up first?

Thrax; This won't take long, watch over him hecro

Hecro: *nods*

Klepta: *nods at Hecro n the rest of the Biotics before he left with Thrax*

Lavinia: Our poor brother...I wish we could do more than this to help him, sis

Lavatnia: So do I sister

Rodeo: *sighed* We sure r in a tight spot, arent we, bro?

Rouge: 8nods8

Ambrose: Lets just hope evrything will be resolved

Hecro: I hope so

8the others nodded8

Hecro: I'll leave him with u guys *went bk to his room to get some rest wen he saw Maximus n Hecra there cradling the twins* Oh hey guys

Hecra: Hey, where were u?

Maximus; Is anything wrong?

Hecro: *sighed n sat on the bed* Everything. Everything is wrong...for Oz

Hecra: Bro, wht happened? Talk to us *comes to him8

Maximus; 8bit his lip8

Hecro: *told them all tht had happened, evn Thrax's story abt Edison*

Hecra: Holy mother of Frank...

Maximus; 8tried not to be sick8

Hecro: *sighed* I feel so bad for Oz. I watched him lose his little unborn girl, then Jared, now this...

Hecra: I knw. I was there with u too wen the girl n Jared was gone, bt...I cant believe it...he lost another child again...

Maximus; How's Thrax taking it?

Hecro: Not too good. He's out for blood

Maximus; 8winced8

Hecra: I dont blame him

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: *sees them with the twins in their arms* I see u finally met the twins

Hecra: Yeah, they r such pretty darlings. U did great, bro

Maximus; 8smiled with pride8

Hecro: Well, I was given good seed, n I'm just a surrogate neways

Hecra: *remembered n nudged gently at Maximus* I think u said u hv something to tell us both

Maximus; 8inhaled deeply gathering his nerves8 I wish it was a better setting but- 8dugged into his pocket and took out a small black box8

*both Hecro n Hecra looked at it*

Maximus; 8opened it revealing two ring with heart shaped diamonds, one in silver and the other in gold8

Hecro&Hecra: *gasped* I...Is tht..??

Maximus; 8nods8

*both of them hugged him tight, kissing either side of his cheek, crying happy tears*

Maximus; Will you?

Hecro: Yes, yes, yes! Oh Frank, I love u, Chris

Hecra: Of course we will! I love u so much~!

Maximus; 8nuzzled them both8

*the two took turns kissing Maximus deeply on the lips*

Maximus; 8kissed each back on the lips8

Hecro: We're gonna hv to explain the situation to the person officiating the marriage abt our situation tho, abt me n Hecra

Hecra: Yeah, dont wanna be charged with bigamy or anything

Maximus; 8bit his lip8

Hecra: Oh evrything will be fine *huggles him* U'll see

Hecro: Yeah, bt right now, the most important is for Oz to get better. Cant hv a wedding without evryone present

Maximus; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews