TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 3-4

Episode 4

Klepta: *barely made it thru as he was treated*

Thrax; 8looked for his mate8

Ozzie: *was still in a coma, laying in bed, n Ambrose was watching ovr him this time*

Ambrose: *looks up* Oh, hey, bro. Ur bk. Any good news?

Thrax; No

Ambrose: *sighed* No good news here either. Oz still hasnt awoken yet

Thrax; Edison will come after ozzy

Ambrose: W...What? U found him then?

Thrax; Yes

Ambrose: W...Wht did u do to him? Did u kill him?

Thrax; Klepta tried but the bastard survived and attack him

Ambrose: Klepta is hurt?! I...Is he OK now? I mean, any damage?

Thrax; Edison impaled his throat, he's in surgery

Ambrose: O...Oh gosh... *ran out of the room to wait outside the surgery room for him*

Thrax; 8stroked ozzy's face8

Ozzie: *breathed steadily, still asleep in his coma*

Thrax; 8vowed to protect him8

Hecro: *came in* Hey, Thrax

Thrax; 8looked over8

Hecro: D...Did u get him?

Thrax; Almost

Hecro: *sighed* Will either of u be in trouble?

Thrax; 8told him what happened8

Hecro: Tht's impossible. If Hecro impaled him in the heart, he should be dead. How could it...

Thrax; I'm not sure

Hecro: *bit his lip*

Thrax; But he's still out there

Hecro: I knw... *sighed* I knw its not a good time to say this bt...Chris finally proposed to us

Thrax; Congrats

Hecro: I heard frm Chris as well tht the others hv proposed to their spouses too. Most likely it'll be a group wedding like u n Oz and Drix n Leah had

Thrax; Looks like it

Hecro: I do hope it'll go well, aftr all this is ovr

Thrax; So do I

Hecro: How's Oz?

Thrax; Vitals are steady but who knows when he'll come out of this

Hecro: Someone has to be there to break the news of...well, u knw

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: He's gonna be so devastated. He doesnt take miscarriages too well, judging by the last time it happened

Thrax; Niether do I

Hecro: Bt at least ur able to be strong for him. He was a wreck

Thrax; 8sighed8 Do the doctors have any idea what the child was?

Hecro: Its only abt a mth old, it wasnt evn fully formed. The docs couldnt tell

THrax; 8sighed and turned back to ozzy8

Ozzie: *whimpered a little then was bk to normal*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Hecro: Wht r we to do now?

Thrax; I'm not sure

Hecro: *sighed n sat bk* Hey, wanna see the twins?

Thrax; 8smiled8 Of course but I can't leave ozzy's side

Hecro: Dont worry, I'll bring them ovr *left the room for a few minutes, then came bk with the twins* Here ya go. Meet Dominik n Emily

Thrax; 8stroked the twins hair8

*the twins cooed n opened their eyes to see their uncle*

Thrax; 8smiles8 Hello little ones

Dominik: *cooed n played at Thrax's dreads*

Thrax; They're beautiful

Hecro: *smiled* Yeah. Its still hard for me to accept tht I'm not going to keep them, since I became attached to them against my will, bt I'm glad Di made me their godmother

Thrax; 8smiled8

Hecro: I reli wished I could do something to help u guys with the loss of ur baby... *looked dwn sadly, feeling bad*

Thrax; 8patted his shoulder8

*the twins whimpered for milk*

Thrax; 8gently handed them to Hecro8

Hecro: *takes them n undid his shirt to feed them*

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

Hecro: R u going to do any sort of burial gesture for ur child?

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: Hv a name for it at least? Its not good to bury a child without a name

Thrax; It hadn't formed enogh to tell what gender it is

Hecro: Then u can just give it a universal name. I remember Oz saying tht Jared suggested one

Thrax; 8tried to remember8

Hecro: *waited a moment* Remember?

Thrax; Vivian was the name

Hecro: Sounds good

Ozzie: *his pulse on the machine started to quicken a little*

Thrax; 8spun round8

Ozzie: *his eyes were fluttering, as if waking up*

Thrax; Ozzy?

Hecro: *looked at him nervously, couldnt move bcoz he was still nursing the kids*

Ozzie: *slowly opened his eyes* Mmmhh...?

Thrax; 8stroked his fsce8

Ozzie: *his eyes fully opened, then started to tear up* The...The baby...Vivian...Vivian's gone...isnt it...?

Thrax; 8sighed and gently nodded8

Ozzie: *covered his face n started sobbing*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *cried harder n harder until he was literally wailing in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Hecro: *felt bad for him too*

Ozzie: Why?! Why must he take our baby away?! Why?? Who the hell is he??

Hecro: U havent told him yet, Thrax?

Thrax; Didn't have the time to

Ozzie: Tell me...? Tell me wht...?

Thrax; Brace yourself baby this isn't going to be good 8told him the whole detail8

Ozzie: *his eyes widened in disbelief at the whole story. By the time he was done, he was totally in shock* J...Just bcoz of tht...? Just bcoz he...he was jealous of me...?

Thrax; It was his own fault, he's a pyscopath

Ozzie: Bt...Bt...He...He killed my baby...He killed our baby...!! *cries harder than evr* How could he?! If he wants to get bk at me, why does Vivian hv to suffer?! *wails bitterly in agony*

Thrax; Ya can partly blame Kleptra

Ozzie: W...What? Why...?

Hecro: *told him why*

Ozzie: *paused for a while, then got out of bed, making a quick dash albiet limping towards where the Biotics were, disregarding his body condition*

Thrax; Ozzy! 8ran after him8

Hecro: *wanted to run aftr too bt the twins havent finished feeding yet*

Ozzie: *ran to the ward where Klepta was in, pushed past the others n grabbed Klepta by the collar* How could u?! How could u allow tht bastard to live aftr he tried to kill our mother n me wen she was pregnant with me?! Now he had killed my Vivian!! He killed my baby!! HOW COULD U?!!

Rodeo: Os...Osbourne, calm dwn...

Klepta: *couldnt say anything bcoz of his injury, bt lowered his head in shame*

Thrax; 8skidded inside

Ozzie: Its all ur fault Vivian's dead!! Its all ur fault!! UR FAULT!!! *hit at Klepta's chest, wailing*

Klepta: *held him close, crying a little as well*

Ozzie: IT'S ALL UR FAULT MY BABY'S DEAD!! IT'S UR FAULT!!! Ur fault...Ur fault... *buries his face in Klepta's chest, gripping onto his shirt, his wails muffled*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Klepta: *whispers as much as his injury allowed him to* I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...

Ozzie: *cried n cried in his arms, occasionally hitting his chest, bt not as hard*

Thrax; We'll find the bastard I promise you baby

Ozzie: *cried n cried until it died dwn n he passed out in Klepta's arms*

Thrax; 8lifted him into his arms8

*the Biotics watched as he was carried out of the ward*

Thrax; 8shot Klepta a dirty look before he left8

Klepta: *lowered his head*

Ozzie: *leaned against Thrax's chest, passed out frm all the crying*

Thrax; 8carried him back to his room8

Hecro: *saw them came bk n had just finished feeding the twins* Is he OK? Wht happened?

Thrax; He's really upset

Hecro: Tht goes without saying

Thrax; 8sighed8

Hecro: *watched as Ozzie was laid in bed* Will he be OK?

Thrax; Hopefully after some rest

Hecro: *nods* I'm gonna put the kids bk now. I'll come bk later *got up n left*

Thrax; 8lay ozzy on the bed8

Ozzie: *whimpered as he curled in the covers*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: *silently snored*

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: *whispered in his sleep* Vivian...I'm sorry...I love u...

Thrax; 8stroked his cheek8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews