TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 3-8

Episode 8

Neighbour: *was just getting Hippolyta dressed wen he came* Ah, look who's here~!

Alexis; Sorry to bother you

Neighbour: No worries. Its been a long time since I actually handled babies aftr all my children hv gotten married n moved out

Alexis; 8smiled8 Hey Polly 8picks her up8

Hippolyta: *squealed* Dada~!

Alexis; 8nuzzles her8

Neighbour: So I take it the mother is home?

Alexis; Yes but he's slightly ill at the minute

Neighbour: Ill? Is he alright? *doesnt knw yet tht he's pregnant*

Alexis; No mjor but morning sickness takes it's toll on him

Neighbour: Morning sickness? Oh! He's pregnant?

Alexis; 8nods8

Neighbour: Wow, congrats! Morning sickness, huh? Tht means he's abt wht, 1, 2 mths pregnant?

Alexis; Roughly

Neighbour: Well, I wish u all the best

Alexis; Thank you

Neighbour: Bye bye, Polly

Hippolyta: Bai bai~!

Alexis; 8took her home8

Hippolyta: Where Mama?

Alexis; Sleeping sweetie

Hippolyta: Mama OK?

Alexis; He's just not feeling well at the minute

Hippolyta: Is bcoz baby?

Alexis; Sort of but it'll pass

Hippolyta: I want sissy~! (sister)

Alexis; We'll see, we're not sure what it is

Hippolyta: Aww, I want sissy...

Alexis; You can't always get what you want

Hippolyta: OK...

Alexis; Hungry?

Hippolyta: *shook her head* Nana feed me already

Alexis; 8stroked her face8

Hippolyta: I wanna see Gramma *meaning Oz*

Alexis; Sure sweetie 8took her to ozzy's8

Ozzie: *was making himself a cup of tea wen they visited*

Alexis; Hey Oz

Ozzie: *looked up at him, looking a little disheveled* Hey, Alex. Hi, Polly

Hippolyta: Gramma~! *held her arms out to him*

Alexis; Did we come at a bad time?

Ozzie: Its OK *takes Hippolyta in his arms* I'm fine

Alexis; You sure?

Ozzie: U...didn't knw...? *cradled Polly close*

Alexis; Ozzy it you need more time to yourself

Ozzie: ...So u knew abt it, huh? Thrax told u guys?

Alexis; 8nods8 word gets around

Ozzie: *looks dwn sadly* I'm fine...I hv to get ovr it sooner or later...

Alexis; 8patted his shoulder8

Ozzie: I just...can't believe...I barely evn carried my child n now its... *bit his lip, trying to hold bk his tears*

Hippolyta: Gramma, dont cry. Why u cry?

Alexis; We'll find him I promise you

Ozzie: *nods, still holding bk tears*

Alexis; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *couldnt hold bk n sobs on his shoulder* I don't knw...if I could evr...get ovr it...I lost 2 children...already...

Alexis; 8held him close8

Hippolyta: Gramma, dont cry... *starts sobbing too*

Ozzie: *sniffed* Sorry, Polly. Gramma is a little...upset right now...

Alexis; Need anything?

Ozzie: I'm fine. I just need to...be alone, I suppose, to try n cope with this. I'm sorry *hands Hippolyta to Alexis*

Alexis; 8nods and let him be8

Hippolyta: Gramma...?

Alexis; He needs to be alone for a bit Polly

Hippolyta: Oh, OK...

Alexis; Where wold you like to go now?

Hippolyta: Franky Diney~!

Alexis; 8smiled8 Sure 8takes her to the Diner8#

Ricardo: *sees him return* Ah, Alex! Ur bk! Finally, u've got drinks to serve at the bar *sees Hippolyta* Aww, look who's here~? Hi, Polly

Hippolyta: Hai, Ricky~!

Alexis; Someone else will need to sure

Ricardo: Alright, I'll assign Bob for it. Maybe u can be in the kitchen, help out where u can keep an eye on Polly

Alexis; 8nods and went to the kitchen8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews