TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 3-5

Episode 5

*a week later, both Oz n Hecro were deemed a clean bill of health n released frm hospital*

Dieter: *came to pick Hecro n the twins up*

Vincent; 8was right behind him8

Hecro: *was packing up, n dressing up the babies in their jumpsuits wen they came* Hey, guys. Right on time

Dieter: Ja, vouldn't miss eet for ze vorld. Ve evn brought ze baby basket

Vincent; 8nods8

Hecro: Aww, how sweet *finished dressing the babies n put them inside the baby basket for Dieter to carry*

Dieter: Ve're going home now, mein chiddlers *kissed them n carried them*

Vincent; 8cooed to them8

*the babies giggled n gurgled bk at him*

Hecro: Shall we? *carried his luggage*

Vincent; 8helped him8

Hecro: Thanks *followed beside them*

Ozzie: *was also getting ready to leave wen he saw them* Hey, leaving already?

Hecro: Yeah, u too?

Ozzie: *nods, then sees the baby basket* R those the little angels?

Vinent; 8nods egarly8

Ozzie: Can I see them?

Vincent; 8gently pulled back the blanket8

Ozzie: *sees the twins in the baby basket* Aww, arent they the sweetest things~?

Hecro: Dominik n Emily r their names

Ozzie: Vry fitting

Vincent; 8smiled8

Hecro: Who's taking u home?

Ozzie: Thrax, he'll be here soon

Dieter: Zorry for jour loss, Oz. I hope jour alright

Ozzie: *smiled sadly* Its OK. I'll get ovr it soon

Vincent; I wish we could help you some how

Ozzie: Its OK, I appreciate the concern. I'm just glad tht u care abt me

Dieter: Vell, ve'll be going now. Take care now

Ozzie: *nods n watched them leave*

Thrax; 8soon arrived8

Ozzie: *was tearing up a little before he arrived n wiped it off quickly wen he showed up* Hey, love

Thrax; 8kissed him gently and held him close8

Ozzie: *leaned against him* I...I saw Di n Vince's kids just now...

Thrax; 8stroked his face8

Ozzie: *started sobbing* I...I want my Vivian bk...I want Vivian bk... *sobs hard*

Thrax; I know baby 8growls8 If I had any idea of that bastard I would have been better prepared

Ozzie: Don't! *bit his lip* Dont mention him...Pls...I cant bear thinking of him, knwing tht he killed our Vivian...I feel like killing him too...

Thrax; When I find him I will

Ozzie: *sobbed in his arms* I wanna go home...The kids need me...

Thrax; 8led him away8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews