TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 3-11

Episode 11

Ricardo: *was giving the twins a bath aftr they made a big boo-boo*

Antonio; 8helped him8

*the twins giggled n splashed the water*

Antonio; 8chuckled8

Ricardo: *smiled* Our little ninyo-s r enjoying their bath, arent they? Yes u are~!

*the twins squealed happily*

Antonio; 8stroked their faces8

Ricardo: *finished bathing them* There ya go. Nice n squeaky clean. Its abt time u guys get toilet-trained tho *dries them*

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: *sets the twins in their playpen n flipped thru some wedding catalogues*

Antonio; 8sat next to him8

Ricardo: Hv u decided on wht to wear yet, Toni?

Antonio; Not yet

Ricardo: Neither hv I. N we better decide on a date soon...or I wont be able to fit any of these clothes anymore *blushed*

Antonio; 8nuzzled him8

Ricardo: *blushed more, looking like there was more to his statement*

Antonio; 8stroked his stomach8

Ricardo: I cant believe...a few days aftr u proposed to me, I find myself pregnant again

Antonio; 8kissed him8

Ricardo: Lets hope this baby will be wiht us for sure

Antonio; It will

Ricardo: *smiled n kissed him again*

Antonio; 8kissed him back8

*the twins peeked out of their playpen, giggling*

Antonio; 8pulled away slightly8

Ricardo: Ooh, naughty little ninyos, arent u? Ur 20 yrs too young to understand this *chuckles*

Antonio; 8chuckled8

*the twins crawled out of their playpen n hugged Ricardo's middle*

Twins: Ninyo~!

Antonio; 8smiled8

Ricardo: *laughs* Seems like they look forward to their sib too

Antonio; 8nuzzled them8

Ricardo: *giggled* I still remember u fainted in the bathroom the moment I told u the news, n the kids were jumping on ur gut to wake u up before I could stop them

Antonio; 8rolled his eyes8

Carlos: Papa like trampolee (trampoline)

Juana: Trampolee~! *laughed out loud with her brother*

Ricardo: Alright, alright, dont tease ur Daddy now

Antonio; Thank Goliath I have a six pack and not a keg

Ricardo: Mm, yes, tht is definitely something special abt tht *winked flirtingly*

Antonio; 8smirked8

Ricardo: I wonder how Oz is doing right now

Antonio; Probably still depressed

Ricardo: I can personally understand tht feeling, bt to hv lost his child twice by someone's hand...it's probably too much for him

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: I just hope he'll pull thru somehow

Antonio; So do I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews