TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 4-3

Episode 3

*weeks passed by, n evrything seemed slightly normal. Edison seemed to hv gone in hiding, since there hasnt been any goings-on lately, bt somehow Ozzie has changed*

Thrax; 8looked at his mate in worry8

Ozzie: *was often out all day, working on the cases he got frm Eduardo, bt wen he wasnt out, he's usually in the office making reports*

Thrax; Maybe you should take a break Ozzy

Ozzie: I'm fine. Its nothing. Just leave me alone

Thrax; Ozzy

Ozzie: Go away, I'm busy

Thrax; Ozzy please

Ozzie: *glared at him, slammed the table, grabbed his coat n gun holster n left the house*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Jared: *saw it n whimpered, signed* Is something wrong with Mama?

Thrax; 8picked him up8 I'm not sure Jared

Jared: *signed* I'm scared...

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *carried on with his investigations*

Thrax; 8watched over the kids but still felt worried8

*Ozzie only returned way into the night, only to make his way again to the study for paperwork*

Thrax; 8went to talk to him8

Ozzie: *has had the study door locked*

Thrax; Ozzy?

Ozzie: *didnt reply, bt shufflings of paperwork could be heard*

Thrax; Ozzy please

Ozzie: *still didnt reply*

Thrax; slammed against the door, opening it8

Ozzie: *looked up at him for a while then went bk to his paperwork* Wht do u want?

Thrax; Ozzy what is going on with you

Ozzie: I'm working, wht does it look like I'm doing?

Thrax; You haven't been yourself

Ozzie: Wht r u talking abt? I've always been myself

Thrax; You've been overworking, distining yourself

Ozzie: I gotta keep food on the table, dont I?

Thrax; This has to stop

Ozzie: Oh, look who's talking, Mr High n Mighty! I'm the one who got these cases, dont I?

Thrax; Ozzy please we're all worried about you

Ozzie: Well, there's nothing for u to be worried abt. I'm fine, n tht's tht. Now can I pls get bk to work?

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: *glared at him for a bit, a small shine in his eyes looking like he was holding bk tears before returning bk to his paperwork*

Thrax; Please ozzy if you need to talk

Ozzie: *ignored him as he went bk to work*

THrax; 8signed and quietly left him8

Ozzie: *waited until he completely gone before he hid his face n cried silent tears*

Thrax; 8sighed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews