TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 1-7

Episode 7

*meanwhile, Hecro is having a bit of a hard time sleeping, tossing n turning*

Maximus; 8was with him, cradling Shane8

Hecro: *slept fitfully for a while before suddenly rushing to the bathroom, puking his guts out*

Maximus; Hecro?

Hecro: *coughed out the last bile n leaned his head against the toiley bowl, panting*

Maximus; Are you ok?

Hecro: *coughed* Yeah, I'm fine. Stomach bug is killing me

Maximus; Maybe you should see Drix

Hecro: *hesitated* Naw, dont need to. It'll pass

Maximus; If it gets worse you should

Hecro: I knw *coughed* I will, I... *sees Shane reaching for him* Yes? My lil girl? U want Mama to hold u?

Shane: *reaches ovr*

Maximus; 8gently handed her to her momma8

Hecro: *nuzzled her*

Shane: *didnt nuzzle bk, instead leaned dwn to tug at Hecro's lower end of the shirt* Bibi~?

Maximus; 8cocked his brow8

Hecro: *blushed reli hard n laughed nervously* Ah ha ha, wht r u talking abt, Shane?

Shane: *pouted n pointed at Hecro's belly* Bibi~!

Maximus; 7took Hecro's shirt and lifted it8

*there was a vry small marble-size in Hecro*

Hecro: *cursed inwardly, looking away with a blushing face before pulling dwn the shirt*

Maximus; 8drew back in shock8

Hecro: *looking dwn awkwardly*

Maximus; 8tried to get his head round it8

Hecro: I...I'm sorry, I should've... *looks evn more awkward right now*

Maximus; How far?

Hecro: ...A week...

Maximus; 8sighs8

Hecro: I'm...sorry I didnt tell...Its just tht...aftr wht's going on, I didnt think it'd be appropriate

Shane: *seems to be the only one happy as she cooed at Hecro's belly* Bibi~!

Maximus; 8bit his lip, he was a good father to Shane but can he be lucky twice8

Hecro: *bit his lip as well; thinking tht this would be too soon. N seeing Maximus being silent, he thought tht he was unhappy abt it as tears flowed frm his eyes* I...I'm sorry if I...upset u...If it makes u happy...I'll...I'll schedule an appointment...with the midwife...to...to...

Shane: Mamu? *wondering why her mother was crying*

Maximus; No

Hecro: *looked up in surprise* W...What...?

Maximus; You're not getting rid of it

Hecro: But...But u look unhappy...I...I thought...

Maximus; Just trying to get my head round it

Hecro: *hugged his belly n sobbed* I thought...I thought u were unhappy...tht u dont want the baby...I thought I was going to lose it again *started crying out loud*

Shane: *whimper* Mamu...No cry...

Maximus; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Shane: Mamu, no cry~ *starts to sob herself*

Hecro: *wailed in Maximus' arms* Pls dont make me do it again~! Pls dont make me kill my baby again~!

Maximus; Again/

Hecro: Dont u remember? The time I told u how I was raped during my hitman mission n Oz n Thrax was there wen I aborted my baby?

Maximus; It is very rare for someone to keep their rapists baby

Hecro: Bt...I still regret it frm time to time...killing an innocent child like tht...I regret not having the same strength I had to keep Shane...Her real father was a rapist too...So pls...I beg u...Dont make make me do it again... *sobs*

Maximus; 8tilted Hecro's head and kissed him8

Hecro: *was surprised at first then eased into the kiss, clinging onto him, sobbing btwn kisses*

Maximus; 8held him8

Shane: *smiled wen she saw tht her parents were kissing*

Hecro: I'm sorry I didnt tell u. I dont knw how u would react. I was also trying to wrap my head ard how I got pregnant. We've been doing it with protection...

Maximus; I'm not sure either

Shane: *spots one of the condom packs laying on the bedside table n giggled* Rubber~!

Hecro: H-Huh?

Shane: *quickly tottered towards it n emptied the packet, then brandish her index claw n started poking holes thru each of the condoms*

Hecro: *widened his eyes in shock* Ahh~?! It was ur doing?!

Shane: *looked up innocently* Huh? Mamu~?

Maximus; 8smacked his forehead8 How did she get at them/ The drawer was locked

Hecro: *sees tht there were scratch marks on the drawer lock, like it was being picked* I think she seems to hv learnt how to put her claw to use *sweatdropped as he took the condoms away* U've been a naughty girl, Shane

Maximus; 8groaned8 Sakura has more common sense

Hecro: Well, Shane is still a lot younger than they are. Dont forget who raised her. She n the other r speaking far more fluently than our lil baby

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: *chuckles sadly* Makes me feel so inferior to my lil bro. Oz is so much better a mother than me

Maximus; You're a good mother as well

Hecro: *smiled* I guess. To each its own. *groan* Now we're gonna hv to find somewhere Shane cant get to our condoms

Maximus; 8nods8 But where's the question

Hecro: I'll figure it out later. First *turns pale* I think I need to puke again...

Maximus; 8took Shane8

Hecro: *rushed to the bathroom n hurled*

Maximus; 8winced8

Shane: *whined, wanting her father to make her mother better*

Maximus; 8went over to Hecro and rubbed his back8

Hecro: *coughed out the last bile n panted* Ugh, I reli hate this part...

Maximus; It'll pass

Hecro: Yeah, I knw *went to wash up*

Maximus; 8stood up8

Hecro: *crawled bk into bed* Can u get me something sour, pls?

Maximus; Like what/

Hecro: I dunno. Just find something tht is sourish, or u can make me warm lemonade, bt cut dwn the sugar

Maximus; 8nods and goes to the kitchen8

Shane: *clings onto her father* Mamu?

Maximus; He'll be fine sweetie, he just needs rest 8got the drink and some soy crackers8

Shane: *smiled as she clung onto her father's pants, learning to walk at the same time with his pants as her crutch*

Maximus; 8chuckles8

Shane: *sees the soy cracker n wanted one*

Maximus; Can you eat one/

Shane: *smiled, showing tht she has her first fangs*

Maximus; 8chuckles and gives her one8

Shane: *takes it n nibbled at it, bt mostly using her saliva to moisten the cracker before eating it*

Maximus; 8brought the food to Hecro8

Shane: *followed beside him, gripping onto his pants to walk*

Hecro: *looks up n saw Shane* Aww, isnt tht cute~? Shane's learning to walk

Maximus; 8smiled8 Soon she'll be running with her cousins

Hecro: *sits up* She sure will. We're gonna hv to get her some training walkers soon

Maximus; 8cocked a brow8

Hecro: U knw, one of those trolley like things kids use as crutches to train them to walk

Maximus; Oh a walker

Hecro: *smiled n takes the food* Thanks, love *sips slowly at the warm lemonade* Mmh, I feel much better now

Maximus; 8smiled8

Hecro: *nibbled on the soy crackers* Ugh, not a fan of it, bt it'll hv to do to keep my morning sickness dwn

Maximus; 8has to be done8

Hecro: *set aside the ones he cant finished n sipped slowly at the lemonade* So...wen should we tell them?

Maximus; Your choice my love

Hecro: They're definitely going to flip for sure, especially Oz *chuckles*

Maximus; 8smirked a little8

Hecro: N Alexis will make fun of us till no end, knwing his character

Maximus; The others won't allow it

Hecro: Heh, I wouldnt put Julius against it. He'd wallop tht kid for sure

Maximus; 8nods8

Shane: *stares at Hecro's belly* Bibi~!

Hecro: Yes, love. Ur gonna hv a baby bro or sis soon

Shane: Wee~! *clapped her hands*

Maximus; 8smiles8

Hecro: Oi vey, I just hope i'm well enough to help out with the moving

Maximus; Don't strain yourself

Hecro: I knw. I can always watch ovr the kids while u guys move

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: So, u think we'll hv a son or daughter this time?

Maximus; Hard to say

Hecro: Wht would YOU want?

Maximus; It doesn't matter to me

Hecro: *chuckles* I guess same goes for me. Shane, u want a bro or a sis?

Shane: *thinks for a while* Bo!

Maximus; There's a first

Hecro: *chuckles*

Maximus; Usually girls want sisters

Hecro: I guess she's a regular tomboy who wants to play with boys, I guess *ruffled the girl's dreads*

Maximus; 8chuckles8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews