TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 1-11

Episode 11

*later tht evening everyone came home frm work, n the first thing Hecro did was rush to the nearest sink to puke*

Maximus; 8ran after him8

Ozzie: *came to him as well n helped him ease his vomiting* U shouldnt let him work, Paul

Spryman: *shook his head* I told him to take a break, to come home early, bt he didnt want to listen to me. Said he's fine

Maximus; 8rolls his eyes8

Hecro: *coughed* I am fine...

Maximus; No you're not, you shouldn't strain yourself

Hecro: *puked out the last sum out of his gut n coughed some more*

Maximus; 8patted his back8

Hecro: *coughed* I'm OK now *cough*

Maximus; Easy now

Ozzie: Come on *picks Hecro up* Lets get u all tuckered in n I'll get u something for ur morning sickness

Hecro: Ugh~! This shouldnt be called morning sickness, it should all day sickness

Ozzie: *grins as he helped him usptairs*

Maximus; Do you need anything/

Ozzie: Maybe u could get him some ginger ale. It might help ease his stomach for the moment

Maximus; 8nods8

Ozzie: *tucked Hecro in bed*

Maximus; 8got him a small glass of ginger ale8

Hecro: *groaned in discomfort, curling up in the blanket*

Maxi,us; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: *gives the ginger ale to Hecro* Take slow sips. U'll feel better

Hecro: *does so, bt could only finished half*

Maximus; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: There, just lie dwn n get plenty of rest, alright?

Hecro: *nodded n curled in the covers again*

Maximus; 8kissed his forehead8

Morty: *was helping out in the kitchen wen he approached Antonio* Hey, got a minute?

Antonio; Hmmm/

Morty: *told him wht he had told Sakura* ...So is there anything I should knw?

Antonio; We dn't know much ourselves but after Alexis first heat Jules hasn't been the same

Morty: Do u think maybe...maybe Alexis made a pass on him?

Antonio; To tell you the truth Jules has always been secretive except with Serenity and Thrax but there have been times when he's kept secrets from them

Morty: Then we cannot put aside the fact tht Alexis may hv made a pass at him. I heard frm Osmosis saying tht Julius saved Thrax frm Alexis trying to make a pass on him. It could be tht

Antonio; I have a feeling it's much deeper

Morty: Bt I cant ask Julius. He'll just shut me off

Antonio; There are things he doesn't want to talk about

Morty: Bt its not good for him to bottle everything up. I...I love him, n I want him to trust me with his secrets as I trust him with mine

Antonio; He doesn't even trust us and we're his family

Morty: *sighed* Then how should I get thru to him?

Antonio; I'm not sure

Morty: *massaged his temples*

Antonio; I'm sorry

Morty: S'ok, I'll figure it out somehow. Meantime, let's serve dinner. I bet they're starving by now

Antonio; 8fallows him8

Morty: Dinner's ready, everyone *served the food on the table*

Takashi: Ho~! Meshi~! (food)

Antonio; 8rolled his eyes8

Dieter: *does so as well*

Ozzie: *chuckles*

8the kids help out as well8

*soon all the food was set n they all tucked in*

Antonio; 8happily chew on a rib8

Takashi: *got himself some corn on the cob n were nibbling at them, moving like a typewriter*

Rory; 8was eating noddeles with chopsticks8

Kiaran n Ozzex: *were both eating fried garlic rice with sunny-side up eggs in a bowl with chopsticks as well, imitating Rory*

Sakura; 8only took a small bowl of pasta in tomatoe and basil sauce8

Jamie&Junko: *both ate the same burger meat n fries with coleslaw n mash potatoes, bt still like to share n compare their food*

Antonio; 8was surprised8

Ozzie: *grins as he ate his beef stew* See anything interesting there, Toni?

Antonio; Huh/

Ozzie: U looked surprised seeing my twins there

Antonio; It's what they're eating that surprises me

Ozzie: Oh, tht. They've got my appetite, n they've got enough teeth to chow on almost anything now, since they could talk so well, so I just let them hv want they want

Antonio; You spoil them

Ozzie: I admit it, bt they deserve it. They're such little angels

8Sakura and Rory rolled their eyes8

Jamie&Junko: *pouted at them*

8the two ignored them8

Miracle: *was picking at his food, not reli eating*

Antonio; You ok/

Miracle: *nods* I'm...good...

Ozzie: *looked at him worriedly, then at Thrax*

Thrax; 8frowned slightly8

Miracle: *still picked at his food*

Thrax; 8looked worriedly at his stepson8

Miracle: ...May I be excused?

Thrax; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: *sighed* Alright, Miracle

Miracle: *got up immediately n went bk to where he was sitting just now in front of the basement door*

Thrax; 8massaged his forehead8

Ozzie: He's in pain, bt at the same time he feels sorry for him. I just hope he doesnt do anything stupid

Thrax; Let's hope

*everyone continued their dinner in silence*

8there was tension in the air8

Miracle: *continues watching the door*

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Ozzie: *cleans up as soon as everyone is finished*

Antonio; 8helps8

*unknown to them, Alexis' struggling was starting to break the chains*

Julius; 8was asleep in his room8

Morty: *came in to chk on him*

Julius; 8breathed softly as he slept8

Morty: *smiled, stroke his dreads n left him to sleep*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews