TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 2-6

Episode 6

*time passed almost slowly as the heat slowly ridden off, n soon it was time to let Alexis out*

8Julius and Thrax stayed upstairs8

Ozzie: *went to the controls n opened the door*

Alexis; 8stagged out8

Ozzie: Hold it *came ovr to him n undid the chains before putting a coat ovr him to cover his naked body* There's something I wanna show u

Alexis; 8looked up8

Ozzie: *looked at him sternly before taking his hand n led him upstairs*

Alexis; 8fallowed like a child8

Ozzie: *first quietly showed him Julius n Thrax, who were still recovering frm their wounds n still in their bandages*

Alexis; What happened to them/

Ozzie: U happened to them, tht's wht

Alexis; What/

Ozzie: U heard me. U did this to them

Alexis; 8coward in fear8

Ozzie: We're not done yet *takes his hand n led him to the room Alexis n Miracle shared to show him Miracle who was also in bandages n curled up in bed*

Alexis; 8tilted his head8

Miracle: *opened his eyes n saw Alexis* A...Alex...? U...Ur OK? *got up n reached ovr to hug him*

Ozzie: Miracle, u need to show him

Miracle: *hesitate* D...Do I hv to now, Daddy?

Alexis; 8looked confused8

Ozzie: Yes. It's better sooner than later. He has to knw eventually anyway

Miracle: *looked dwn sadly before raising his shirt to show him the growing child within him*

Alexis; 8looked at it8

Ozzie: Its ur child, Alexis. U made this, bcoz u couldnt keep ur dick in ur pants while ur in heat

Miracle: D...Daddy, pls...

Alexis; 8went pale8

Ozzie: U were in heat, Alex. Now I dont entirely blame u for ur actions, bt wen u dragged Thrax n Jules into it, u've gone too far. N since u go into heat twice a yr, I'm afraid it might happen again, especially wen u went loose n almost got all of us arrested bcoz u go ard raping everyone. And now u've knocked up my son before he should. Wht r u gonna do abt it?

Alexis; 8looked at him8

Miracle: Daddy, pls, dont *held Alexis close* He's seen enough. He's been thru enough. Just let him rest, OK?

Ozzie: Ur just gonna forgive him like tht, aftr wht he's done to u?

Miracle: He is my mate, Daddy. I am responsible for him *held him close as he tries to fight bk tears* S'ok, Alex. Its not ur fault. S'ok...

Alexis; 8nuzzled into his chest8

Ozzie: If it were up to me, he'd deserve at least a spanking *folded his arms across his chest*

Alexis; 8whimpered8

Ozzie: And everyone else is waiting in line to teach this little bugger a lesson...

Miracle: No! U keep them away frm him! U've shown him enough! *held him close* Dont u dare let them lay a finger on him, or I swear to Hector...

Antonio; Enough Jones

Ozzie: *turned to him* Wht? U were the one who said u wanna get in line as well with Jules to punish Alexis

Antonio; 8grabbed him and yanked him out8

Ozzie: Ow! Wht is ur problem?!

Antonio; Your attitude

Ozzie: Wht? I'm just trying to make Alexis see the error of his ways. Isnt tht wht u wanted as well?

Antonio; It's in his nature, he can't help it

Ozzie: *groans* I knw. It just irks me tht he can just conveniently forget everything he had done to both my husband n my son

Antonio; He doesn't know what happens

Ozzie: I knw. I knw *sighed* I feel reli bad for u guys to go thru this every yr in ur lives

Antonio; 8tell me about it

Ozzie: U think they'll be alright there, Miracle and Alex?

Antonio; Here's hoping

*meanwhile Miracle was cuddling Alexis close*

Miracle: S'ok, Alex. Its not ur fault. Everything's gonna be fine. Ur a father now. Be happy for me

Alexis; 8was still in shock, he did want a family with his lover but not resulting from this8

Miracle: It's OK *stroke his dreads* I love u, n I dont blame u. Here *takes Alexis' hand n place it on his exposed belly. Feel it

Alexis; 8looked on8

*the vry small cell was growing, looking almost like a mix of colour of Miracle n Alexis' membrane*

Alexis; 8lightly trced Miracle's stomach8

Miracle: *smiled n kissed Alexis' forehead* Our baby, Alex. I'm so happy for us. Well, it kinda threw me offguard n I admit I was scared, bt aftr the news sunk in, I felt nothing bt joy. It's our baby, n we're gonna be parents

Alexis; 8a soft smile came to his face8

Miracle: Are u alright now, baby? Are u bk to ur old self?

Alexis; Yes but I don't want to go through that again

Miracle: Unfortunately they say u cant help it. It happens every twice a year

Alexis; 8groaned8

Miracle: Bt they've got the underground containment unit u were in just now. Shouldnt be too hard, as long as we lock u in there beforehand

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: I love u, Alex. No matter wht happened btwn us, I'll love u always *held him close*

Alexis; 8nuzzled8

Miracle: *nuzzled bk* Say u love me, Alex. For our baby

Alexis; 8kissed him gently8 No matter what

Miracle: *kissed him bk as well, then cuddled against him, one hand on his belly*

Alexis; 8purred8

Ozzie: *came to Thrax to see if he was doing alright* Hey, love

Thrax; How are they/

Ozzie: All good. Alexis finally realizes how bad his heat can cause to others, bt Miracle forbid me frm teaching him a lesson so he'll nvr forget. *chuckled* I wonder where he got his forgiving nature frm

Thrax; 8smirked slightly8

Ozzie: Bt yeah, I guess Toni took me away before I did anything stupid. I guess I just felt a little upset coz he hurt u...and our son

Thrax; But we all know it isn't his fault

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw. *sighed n sat on the bed* Hector, I cant believe I'm gonna be a grandma. Am I tht old?

Thrax; You were just a kid yourself when Miracle was 'born'

Ozzie: True *falls bk n groaned* Bt the thought of having a grandkid makes me feel so old *laughs* Dont u feel it too?

Thrax; Not really

Ozzie: Wht abt u? R u alright there? U look like u need a change of bandages

Thrax; 8looked at them8

*some were starting to peel off n some looked like it reli needs a change*

Ozzie: C'mon, love. Lemme help ya with tht *Gets the med kit n started helping him with the bandages*

Thrax; Thanks

Ozzie: Ur my husband. Its my pleasure to do it

Thrax; 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk* I still do hope tht my application will be approved. I reli want to do this class n get my midwifery license

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Then frm there, hopefully I could make it to help Miracle give birth. It's his first child aftr all

Thrax; But ozzy it takes years of studying and practice

Ozzie: Oh, yeah, ur right on tht. Well, then lets hope I make to help our kids wen they get older *grins* Wishful thinking, bt it could work

Thrax; You're really thinkin' ahead

Ozzie: Well, of course. Our kids hv to come first, bt still I'm looking forward to make a difference on other ppl's lives

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Though I still worry for Miracle. It's still his first child aftr all

Thrax; 8hesitated8

Ozzie: *noticed* Wht?

Thrax; That isn't true

Ozzie: Wht do u mean?

Thrax; This'll be Miracle's second child

Ozzie: S...Second child? How can tht be? *thought bk of Miracle's previous line of work* Oh...Oh, OK, I guess its could happen. Did he aborted his first one or something?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Ozzie: Then...wht happen to it? Why dont I see it?

Thrax; 8sighed and told him about Miracle's little girl8

Ozzie: *covered his mouth in shock* W...Wht..? W...Why didnt he tell me...?

Thrax; I'm not sure

Ozzie: *bit his lip*

Thrax; 8hung his head8

Ozzie: Well, I guess he's got his reasons. When he's ready he'll tell me

Thrax; In time he will

Ozzie: I've got a feeling he had asked u not to tell me abt this

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Dont worry. I wont tell Miracle u told me. I'll wait till he's ready to tell me on his own

Thrax; Right

Ozzie: *finishes the bandages* There. Good as new

Thrax; Thanks

Ozzie: *smiled* No problem *kissed him*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: I love u, Thrax. I love u so much

Thrax; And I you

Ozzie: *smiled n nuzzled him*

Thrax; 8nuzzled back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews