TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 2-8

Episode 8

Thrax; 8was waiting for him8

Ozzie: *reached the workplc in 10 mins n came up to him* Hey, love *kissed him*

Thrax; 8kissed him back gently8

Ozzie: Shall we go? Where do u hv in mind?

Thrax; There's a nice eatery just a block away

Ozzie: *nodded* Lead the way, baby

Thrax; 8lead him to the diner8

Ozzie: *enters along with Thrax once they were there n picked a window seat*

Thrax; Simple place but the food's good

Ozzie: The plc looks pretty good too *chks the menu*

Thrax; 8looked through his8

Ozzie: *made his order to the waitress*

Thrax; 8gave his8

Ozzie: *waited for the waitress to leave with their order before showing Thrax the letter* See? They've totally accepted me

Thrax; 8looked it over8

Ozzie: *smiled happily* Isnt it great?

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: The college is somewhere near the Spinal Cord District, a few blocks frm our home, n I start nxt mth

Thrax; Good luck to you my dear

Ozzie: Thanks. I reli do hope I can make it

Thrax; 8stroked his hand8

Ozzie: U think I might be a good midwife?

Thrax; With practice yes

Ozzie: I look forward to be a full fledged midwife, then work under Sprite. I'm sure Sprite would give me some pointers as well

Thrax; You'll need the help

Ozzie: *nodded* Totally. Nvr to late to learn

Thrax; 8nods8

Waitress: *brought in their order*

Thrax; Thank you

Ozzie: Thanks *smells the food* Mm, ur right. It already smells delicious

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Ozzie: *picked up his drink n raised it for a toast* To luck for my midwife degree

Thrax; 8clanged his glass8

Ozzie: *smiled n sipped the drink*

Thrax; 8ate his meal8

Ozzie: *ate his as well* Mm, tastes great

Thrax; They prefer keeping it simple

Ozzie: Hm, simple is good once in a while. U come here often?

Thrax; Every now and again, I like trying different places

Ozzie: Ah, going for the variety, eh?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I probably am more of a regular customer kind of person. If I like something reli much, I'd probably stick to it

Thrax; I see

Ozzie: So how was ur day, love?

Thrax; Quiet as always

Ozzie: Same here, more or less. Miracle seemed to hv started to get cravings

Thrax; Already/

Ozzie: Yeah. I guess coz he's a hybrid, pregnancy for him is different

Thrax; Probably

Ozzie: I still cant believe I'm gonna be a grandpa

Thrax; I know

Ozzie: *chuckles* Though part of me do feel excited

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *continues to eat* Alexis said he's pratically glowing now

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: I can see tht too, though its mostly covered with peanut butter cookie crumbs *laughs*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: Ah, kids. They're just so full of surprises

Thrax; 8chuckles8 True

Ozzie: Gotta admit they sure grow up pretty fast

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: N I wouldnt hv such a happy family without u, love *smiled at him*

Thrax; 8wiped his mouth and kissed his mate softly8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk softly* I love u, baby

Thrax; Love you to

Ozzie: *finished their dinner n paid the bill* Shall we go?

Thrax; 8took his hand8

Ozzie: *smiled n walked with him, hauling a cab*

8a taxi pulled up8

Ozzie: *got in with Thrax into the taxi*

8the taxi took off8

1 comments:

My favorite character in this story is spryman :)

 

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews