TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 3-2

Episode 2

Hecro: *was working the same shift with Drix, n was waiting for Maximus outside the office to go for lunch*

Maximus; 8soon came out8

Hecro: Hey, baby. How's work? *kissed him*

Maximus; Too quiet and that's making me nervous

Hecro: Why? Isnt no news good news?

Maximus; You wish

Hecro: *chuckles* Well, let's go for lunch then. We're starved *patted his tiny baby bump*

Maximus; 8stroked it gently8

Hecro: Come. I knw a nice diner somewhere nearby *took his hand n led him there*

Maximus; 8fallowed8

*they both came to a diner tht specialize in Chinese cuisines*

Maximus; 8licked his lips8

Hecro: *led him to a seat n looked thru the menu* U seem to like Chinese

Maximus; I like different varities of food

Hecro: Same here, bt this more like a craving right now *grins sheepishly*

Maximus; 8smiled8

Hecro: *made his order, requesting tht his order be double the size*

Maximus; 8order something simple8

Hecro: *stretched himself a little as he waited for the food to arrive* I had a totally boring day. Some jackass had to hv sharp eyes n saw my baby bump n went to tattletale to the Head of Security. Now I'm confined with desk jobs *pouted*

Maximus; Thrax; told me the same happened to ozzy when he was carrying

Hecro: *chuckles* Yeah, I knw. I've watched him in the shadows before bk then

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: Didnt think it would actually be this boring. No wonder Oz complained

Maximus; 8chuckles8

*their order finally came in*

Hecro: Thank u *started eating*

Maximus; 8slowly ate his8

Hecro: *while eating, somehow caught a whiff of something n quickly stood up* We gotta get outta here

Maximus; What?

Hecro: There's a gas leak *turns to everyone* Everyone! Get outta here! There's a gas leak!!

8the cells looked at him8

Hecro: Come on, quick~! Everyone out! There's a gas leak! *managed to usher everyone out, including Maximus*

Maximus; 8looked back8

Hecro: *made sure everyone was out wen he realize there was a kid still inside. As he rushed in to pick up the child n was abt to make his way out, the diner exploded, throwing Hecro n the kid in his arms out by the impact*

*everyone gasped in shock at how right Hecro's words were*

Maximus; 8grabbed both of them8

*the kid cried frm the shock, in which the mother came n took him away, thanking him profusely*

Hecro: *coughed frm all the smoke n debri before he doubled ovr, hugging his belly* Oh...Oh no...

Maximus; 8scooped him up and ran to the hospital8

Hecro: Pls...! Pls...no...not our baby...! Pls...! *sobbed as he felt more pain*

Maximus; Hang on love 8ran into the hospital8

*there were a few doctors ard in charge*

Maximus; Please help

Doc: *took Hecro off his arms n quickly wheeled him in*

Maximus; 8swallowed his tongue8

*half an hour later, the doc came out*

Maximus; 8shot up8

Doc: R u his mate, sir?

Maximus; Yes

Doc: Well, the mother n child r safe, we just barely managed to save them both. Though its a bit of a touch n go coz of the impact, so its best if he is bedridden for at least a week

Maximus; 8nods8

Doc: U may see him if u want, bt he'll need his rest

Maximus; Thank you

Doc: *nodded n walked away*

Hecro: *was in bed resting*

Maximus; 8approached him and stroked his cheek8

Hecro: *stirred n saw Maximus* C...Chris...? I...Is our baby OK...? Is it still alive...?

Maximus; Yes, our littleone's alright

Hecro: Oh...Thank Hector...I thought...I thought I might lose this one...

Maximus; This little one's a fighter

Hecro: *nodded n cried tears of relief in Maximus' arms*

Maximus; 8held him8

Hecro: I dunno why, bt my sense of smell somehow had increased since I'm pregnant. Tht's why I was able to smell the gas leak

Maximus; Good thing you did

Hecro: Yeah, I knw. We could've all been killed if I didnt

Maximus; 8kissed him8

Hecro: *kissed him bk*

Maximus; You need your rest my love

Hecro: I knw. How long must I stay in bed?

Maximus; A week at most

Hecro: *groaned* Not only I'm confined to desk jobs, I'm bedridden too?

Maximus; It's for your's and the baby's well being

Hecro: I knw. *laid bk n caressed his baby bump*

Maximus; 8rested his hand on the bump8

Hecro: *nuzzled Maximus*

Maximus; 8smiled8

Hecro: U got any names in mind for our little baby?

Maximus; Not at the minute, how about you?

Hecro: I'm thinking if it were a boy, I'll name him Percy. If its a girl, I'll call her Faye. Dont ask me why. It just came in my head

Maximus; 8rolls eyes8 Well I've always liked Orion for a boy

Hecro: Orion sounds nice. Bt dont u think Faye's OK too?

Maximus; Faye sounds sweet

Hecro: *smiled* Then Orion or Faye it is then

Maximus; 8smiled, nuzzling him8

Hecro: I love u, Chris. So much. N wen the time is right, I look forward to being ur wife

Maximus; 8smiles8 So do I 8kissed him softly8

Hecro: *kissed him bk, wrapping his arms ard Maximus*

Maximus; 8nuzzled him8 You need your rest

Hecro: OK *lays bk n curled up in bed*

Maximus; 8stroked his cheek8

Hecro: *lay there until he fell asleep*

Maximus; 8smiled softly8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews