TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 2-5

Episode 5

8in the morning there was clanking heard from the kitchen8

Ozzie: *heard it first n woke up to go n chk it*

8Thrax, Julius, Sakura and Rory were there making breakfast8

Ozzie: Hey, guys *smiled in relief* U should've wake me

Julius; 8still looking tired8 We wanted to do this 8set the table8

Ozzie: U guys OK now? U should still be resting, u knw

Thrax; We're fine ozzy

Ozzie: OK, if u say so *leans ovr to kiss Thrax on the cheek*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *chked the bandages* Looks like u seem well, more or less. So wht's for breakfast?

Thrax; Take your pick there's alot

Ozzie: Wow, u guys' been busy

Julius; We can't stay in bed all day

Ozzie: True. Just dont overdo it *picked the American breakfast* Where's everyone?

Rory; They should be up soon

Ozzie: Heh *carries Rory n nuzzled him* How is my little sweetie doing, eh? U get more n more grown up everytime

Rory; 8chuckles8 Thanks to father's genes, Kura's the same

Ozzie: Well, I guess the rest of the kids got the runt of my genes, huh? Poor guys *grinned jokingly*

Rory; 8rolled his eyes and continued cooking

*all the other kids woke up*

Kiaran: Heh~ Something smells good

Ozzex: Great, I'm hungry

Twins: Papa~! *rushed towards Thrax n hugged his legs* U OK now? U feeling alright?

Thrax; 8chuckles8 I'm fine girls

Hope: *grabbed onto anything to support her as she walked towards her father*

Thrax; 8scooped her up and nuzzled her8

Hope: *giggled n tugged gently at Thrax's dreads*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: Breakfast is on. Lets eat *brought the food to the table*

8the others soon all came down8

Takashi: *yawned* Ohayo~! *sees Thrax n Julius* A-ra? Thrax ottoto-chan! Julius oni-sama!

Dieter: Julius mein bruder! Ur alright!

Julius; We couldn't keep lying in bed all day

Ricardo: True. Though its great tht u recovered. Miracle, on the other hand, seems to be in a bit of a bad shape, sadly

Julius; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: *got up* I'll go chk on him *went upstairs*

Thrax; 8frowned8

Miracle: *in bed, curled up n groaning a little*

Ozzie: Miracle? Baby, u OK?

Antonio; 8looked in8

Ozzie: *come near him n stroke his hair* Baby, u alright?

Miracle: I...I dunno...I think I'm...Oh Hector, no...

Ozzie: *knelt dwn to him* Wht is it, baby?

Antonio; What's going on?

Miracle: Oh no...no, no...

Ozzie: *felt Miracle up, lifting the blanket n chked under his shirt to see a very tiny thing starting to grow inside him* Umm... Tony? How potent is Alex wen he's in heat?

Antonio; 8swallowed8 Very

Ozzie: Well, I hope he didnt knock up any of the victims he screwed wen he was out there, coz I think I'm gonna hv my first grandchild *gestures Antonio to Miracle's belly*

Miracle: Oh Hector...Oh Hector, no... *buries his face onto Oz's chest, sobbing*

Antonio; 8had a shocked and sickened look on his face8

Miracle: I'm sorry, Daddy, I'm so sorry...!!

Ozzie: Its not ur fault, baby. Alex just dunno how to keep his dick in his pants *strokes Miracle's back, hugging him close* Its alright

Antonio; Alexis's is in for a shock

Ozzie: Absolutely. N I'm gonna make HIM apologize n take responsibility for this

Miracle: No, Daddy, pls, dont hurt him...!

Ozzie: Dont worry, I'm not gonna hurt him...much

Antonio; Get in line, Julius will want the first kill

Ozzie: This time we will make him remember wht he did wen he's in heat. He cant forget even if he wants to now

Antonio; 8nods8

Miracle: Daddy, I'm scared. Wht would I do...with...with...

Ozzie: It's OK, baby. U just rest. I'll get u something to ease ur stomach. Dont stress urself, alright?

Miracle: *nodded n laid bk in bed*

Antonio; Need anything/

Miracle: *shook his head*

Ozzie: *kissed his forehead n tucked him in before leaving*

Antonio; 8fallowed8

Ozzie: I'll go make some honey milk for his stomach. If u want u can go tell the guys wht happened

Antonio; 8nods and went downstairs8

Ozzie: *followed him dwnstairs as well before he made his way to the kitchen to make the honey milk*

Takashi: *looked up to see Antonio* A-ra? Sa, Mirakuru-chan doushita? (so how's Miracle)

Antonio; Not well

Dieter: *noticed the look* Jour not telling us everzing, Antonio mein bruder

Antonio; 8sighed and told them8

*everyone gasped*

Antonio; 8sighed8

Takashi: Mi...Mirakuru-chan...is...is pregnant...?

Antonio; 8nods8

Dieter: *cursed in German*

Antonio; 8gripped his hands8

Takashi: Mataku (geez), Alexis oni-san no baka (stupid Alexis)

Antonio; Watch it Taka

Takashi: Wht? Wht did I say?

Dieter: Yeah. He'z juz stating ze truth of zat douchebag

Antonio; It isn't his fault

*the kids agreed*

Ozzex: *threw his spoon at Takashi's head*

Takashi: Ah! Itaii yo (it hurts) Ozzex-chan!

Sakura: Baka

Drix: Got tht right, Sakura *held bk a snort*

Kiaran: So is Miracle oni-chan gonna be OK?

Antonio; He will be in time but this is going to strain there relationship a bit

Jamie: I'm sure they'll be alright

Junko: Since its their child they're having

Both: Right, Papa?

Thrax; 8was slowly sipping a coffee8 Only time will tell

Takashi: *groans* Mataku... (geez)

Ozzie: *has finished making the drink n went upstairs to give it to Miracle*

Julius; 8was staring out the window8

Morty: *approaches him* Hey, lovebug *kissed his cheek gently*

Julius; 8didn't acknowledge8

Morty: *taps him on the shoulder* U OK there, lovebug?

Julius; 8looked at him with shrunken eyes8

Morty: Lovebug, u alright? Maybe u shouldnt hv gotten out of bed to make breakfast just now

Julius; 8just turned back to the window8

Morty: *held him gently* Pls, talk to me, my love

Antonio; Let him be

Morty: *sighed n let him go* Wht am I to do with him? I feel so useless. I'm supposed to be his lover n I cant evn get thru to him

Antonio; He's always had those problems

Morty: If he keeps up like this, I dunno wht to do with him. I love him, I reli do, bt he's not making it easy for me to love him more

Antonio; 8muttered8 Jerk

Morty: *frowned* I heard tht. If u got something to say, then say it in my face

Antonio; 8snorts8

Morty: Wht? U doubt my love for Jules? If I didnt love him, I wouldnt be here now, would I?

Thrax; Will you knock it off, I'm getting a headache

Morty: *sighed n walked away*

Antonio; 8rolled his eyes8

Dieter: Honestly, Antonio, jou dont have to be zo hard on ze man. He reli doez mean vell

Antonio; But he should know that Jules doesn't want to be bothered

Dieter: Ja, I guez. He ztill haz a lot to learn abt our family. Give him zome time. He'll learn

Antonio; 8nods8

Takashi: *leaned towards Thrax* Sa, Thrax ottoto-chan. Gonna be a oyaji (grandpa) now, ne?

Thrax; 8groaned8

Dieter: *bonked him in the head* Not ezactly a time to gloat, Taka

Takashi: Itaii~! *hides behind Ricardo* Kowaii yo (scary)

Antonio; 8rolled his eyes8

Ricardo: *chuckled* Shame on u for teasing ppl so much, Taka

Takashi: Moh~! *pouts*

Sakura; 8left for the music room8

Rory: *followed*

*the other kids did their own thing to entertain themselves*

Antonio; 8sighed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews