TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 1-6

Episode 6

*a few days hv passed since then as they slowly moved into Spryman's mansion bit by bit, arranging their belongings ard to according to their tastes*

Ozzie: *watched as the kids made use of their bday gifts wen Spryman made a house call* Hey Paul

8the kids pricked their ears8

Spryman: Hey Momma *hugs Oz* Hey bros, sis *waves at the kids*

8the kids greeted8

Ozzie: Wht brings u here, Paul, aside frm wanting to move more stuff again?

Paul: *sniggered* Well, there's tht, n also I've found tht school for ya

Alexis; The med school/ Where/

Spryman: I hv certain connections tht would allow Momma to be schooled a rather prestigious med school somewhere at the Heart District, somewhere near the conglomerate where Vince used to do his training

Alexis; 8nods8

Ozzie: Is it expensive? Will I be able to afford it?

Spryman: Dont worry, Momma. I'm covering the cost for u. N if u study hard enough, u might earn scholarship

Alexis; 8smirks8

Ozzie: Oi vey, pressure much? *sweatdropped*

Spryman: Having second thoughts, Momma?

Ozzie: Nope. I meant wht I said. Thanks, Paul. Ur an angel *kissed the boy's forehead*

Alexis; When should we move the rest/

Spryman: Whenever ur free n ready I suppose. Though I think I dont think I hv anything in schedule nxt week

Alexis; Right

Ozzie: So wen will I able to enrol?

Spryman: Their new semester starts nxt mth, so u better send in ur application asap

Ozzie: I'll get onto it

Antonio; Hope ya get it

Spryman: With me pulling a few strings, I'm sure he'll get it *grins*

Antonio; 8smirks8

Spryman: I took the liberty to get the application form for u *passed it to Ozzie* So u can hand it ovr to the uni with ur qualifications anytime

Ozzie: *smiled* Thanks, Paul

Alexis; 8was flipping through a calander8

Spryman: Watcha doing?

Alexis; Date tracking

Spryman: For wht?

Alexis; Birthdays, anaversiries

Spryman: Why? Wanna keep track of ur anniversary with Bro Miracle? *grins widely*

Alexis; 8blushes and looks8

Spryman: *giggled along mischievously with the kids*

Antonio; Alright you guys, enough

Spryman: *stopped laughing* Well, I'll better be off now. Cya nxt week wen u officially move in! *leaves*

Alexis; 8waved and continued scanning through the calander8

Ozzie: *looked thru the application form*

Antonio; How's it look/

Ozzie: Looks easy enough. Luckily we hv a system in Frank where we will hv an electronic version of our qualifications n such dwnloaded in every merit badge we get, so I think my PD badge might still contain the files to be printed out along to go with the application. The rest seemed to be standard stuff

Antonio; 8nods8

Ozzie: Well, I better get cracking in printing them out. I'm gonna need to borrow Drix's PC n printer tho *went upstairs to hunt for his badge*

Antonio; 8flopped on the couch8

Ricardo: *came up frm behind him n hugged him* Hey there, handsome

Antonio; 8purred8

Ricardo: How's ur day at the diner? I heard u guys r having new management now

Antonio; Yeah, ozzy left and handed the diner to Leah

Ricardo: Why does he wanna do tht?

Antonio; He wants to try a new career

Ricardo: Oh? Now I'm curious. Wht is it?

Alexis Maternity work

Ricardo: Wow. Tht's almost a skill lower than actual doctrine, bt still a high level. Why all of a sudden?

Alexis; Can ya blame 'im after what 'e's been through/

Ricardo: I guess not. Probably his way of trying to cope

Alexis; 8nods8

Ricardo: *watches their twins playing with the kids* They're little angels

Antonio; 8smiles8 They are

Ricardo: Soon we'll be moving in to Spryman's plc n once they get older, they're gonna want a room of their own

Antonio; Not surprising

*the Perez twins looked up with a whiney look on their face, wanting their milk*

Antonio; You've seen Hecro/ 8picks the twins up8

Ricardo: I think I see him coming home, though he doesnt seem to be too well

Antonio; 8looked out8

Hecro: *looking a little pale as he entered the front door, being approached by a worried-looking Maximus*

Maximus; Hecro, what's wrong/

Hecro: *shook his head* Naw, s'ok. I think I'm getting a stomach bug or something

Maximus; 8stroked his cheek8

Hecro: I think I'm just gonna lie dwn for a while. Sorry *walked slowly upstairs to the bedroom*

Maximus; 8went after him8

Hecro: *crawled up to bed n curled in the sheets*

Shane: *sees her mother looking unwell n looked up to Maximus* Mamu~?

Maximus; 8picked her up8 Mama's not feeling very well

Shane: *whined worriedly*

Maximus; 8kissed her forehead8

Ricardo: *sees Maximus frm their window n waved at him to get his attention*

Maximus; 8waved back8

Ricardo: *calls out* Hey, is Hecro available for nursing?

Maximus; Sorry no, he's not feeling well

Ricardo: Oh, alright. S'ok. We've probably got some stored in the fridge anyway. DId he say wht's the problem?

Shane: *waved happily at Ricardo n Antonio*

Maximus; He felt tired and his stomach hurts

Ricardo: Well, send my regards. Hopefully he'll get better enough to move in to Spryman's

Antonio; 8nods and went to search the fridge8

Ricardo: *waved bk at Shane before carrying the Perez twins to the kitchen* Any?

Antonio; Ya luckily 8heated up two8

Ricardo: Hear tht, kids? Num-num time

Antonio; 8helped feed them8

Ricardo: *took Juanita n fed her*

Antonio; 8patted his son's side8

*both twins drank hungrily*

Antonio; 8smiled softly8

Ricardo: *once they were done, helped them burp*

Antonio; 8did the same8

*the twins burped softly*

Antonio; 8nuzzled their twins8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews