TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 1-4

Episode 4

*the nxt morning, Ozzie did up all the paperwork to transfer ownership of Frank's Diner to Leah*

Leah; 8was a bit nervous8

Ozzie: Dont worry, Leah girl. Its me, remember? Sides, u wont be alone. Miracle will be the co-owner

Miracle: M...Me? *surprised*

Leah; 8looked at the boy8

Ozzie: Yeah. Gives u a bit of purpose n responsibility of earning a legit business, of course. U in

Miracle: I...I guess I can pull it off, if Leah is OK with it

Leah; 8nodded8

Miracle: A'ight. I accept the challenge then

Ozzie: Tht's my boy. Now both of u would sign right here *points where they should sign*

Leah; 8signed her name8

Miracle: *does so as well at his section*

Ozzie: *signs his release name* Well, tht wraps it up. Ur officially owners of Frank's Diner now *smiles*

Leah; Danka

Miracle: Thanks, Dad

Ozzie: No worries. U just run the restaurant the best u can, n tht's all the thanks I need. Now I just need to get started on locating a med school for midwifery

Leah; Not eazy conzidering thiz iz a male body.

Ozzie: Ah well, wen there's a will, there's a way

Leah' Let'z hope

Miracle: *nodded*

Leah; 8patted her friend's shoulder8

Spryman: *knocks on the door* Hello everybody~!

Leah; Gutentag

Miracle: Hey there, lil guy

Spryman: *jumped into Miracle's arms, wanting to be carried*

Miracle: *chuckles as he does so*

Leah; 8rolled her eyes8

Ozzie: Wht brings u here, Paul?

Spryman: Just to come n visit u guys during my lunch time, n also to ask u guys abt moving in to my plc. U do remember wht we promised, right?

Leah; 8cocked a brow8

Ozzie: Ah yes, I do remember u asked if we wanted to move in with u in ur home n Thrax did promised tht we will

Spryman: Well, wen will it be?

Leah; 8leaned on the counter8

Ozzie: Once Thrax is better, dear. He's still a little shaky ard the edges. Bt we could get started with moving the minor stuff first

Leah; Need help/

Spryman: U forgot tht everyone is moving in, including u, Leah, n ur family

Miracle: Its a group effort, we'll all chip in

Leah; 8nodded8

Spryman: Oh, btw, I got a new aide

Leah; Vho/

Spryman: *whistled* Come in, Vincent! Say hi to everyone!

Vincent; 8came in, looking a bit nervous8

Miracle: *surprised* Oh! Its u!

Spryman: U knw him?

Miracle: He's one of our regulars at the diner during our contract at the training program. I'm surprised he actually made it to brain centre

Vincent; 8blushed8

Spryman: I met him at one of those corporate dinners n he was clearly underappreciated in tht conglomerate n meant for better things, so I went up to him there n then n offered him the job as aide. Not easy convincing him, bt I managed to snag him just the same, aye, Vince?

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: *just came dwn to get a drink n sees Vince*

Vincent; 8looked over8

Dieter: *recognizes Vincent* Hey, arent jou ze regular during ze training program? Vat r jou doing here?

Vincent: I'm with the mayor

Dieter: Ah, vorking vith Paul, I zee

Miracle: Yeah, isnt tht impressive, Uncle Di?

Dieter: Very *smiles at Vincent*

Vincent; 8blushes8

Miracle: *grins at the blush secretly* C'mon, lets discuss the moving *carries Spryman with him, gesturing the guys to leave Dieter n Vincent alone*

Ozzie: *got the cue* Ah yes. Let's *leaves the room*

8the others fallowed8

Dieter: *raised a brow bt shrugged*

Vince; I was hoping we could talk privately

Dieter: Reli? I'm surprised. Vat jou vanna talk abt?

Vince; 8sat down8 I was hoping we could 8bit his lip8

Dieter: *sat dwn, bt a small distance away, grinning a little* I'm listening

Vincent; 8went redder8

Dieter: Jou reli ARE serious abt me, arent jou?

Vince; 8slowly nodded8

Dieter: *considered for a while* Alright, I vill give us a try. Bt I must varn jou, I'm nvr lucky vith ppl

Vince; /I hope we can make it work/

Dieter: I zuppose it iz customary for me zo ask jou on a date, ja?

Vincent; 8swallowed dryly8

Dieter: *smiled* So, vanna hav dinner vith me? Ven jour free?

Vincent; I've got tomorrow night off

Dieter: Zat vould be nice. I'll try zo get off early tomorrow

Vincent; 8smiled8

Dieter: *smiled as well* Iz a date zen *takes Vince's hand n kiss the bk of it out of courtesy before leaving to do his thing*

Vince; 8went a very bright red8

*the rest hv returned with a list they need to bring along to move to Spryman's home before the big scale move n saw Vince's bright red face*

Spryman: Well aint tht the brightest face I've ever seen?

Vince; 8shook it off8

Miracle & Ozzie: *hid an identical grin*

Antonio; 8smirked8

Spryman: Scored something there, Vince? *nudged him playfully* Details, details

Vincent: Eh. . . well-

Ozzie: Oh, dont bother the young man, Paul. He's entitled to his own privacy *looks at the list* Looks like we've got all things light n movable in the list

Spryman: N once Pops better, we can move the rest of the big stuff. I'll make reservations with the movers then

Antonio; Thanks ninyo 8ruffles his hair8

Spryman: *chuckles* Shall we get started on moving the list of things?

8everyone nodded and got to work8

Miracle: *lent him 4WD to carry most of the stuff*

Spryman: *instructed Vincent to get a bigger vehicle to fit the rest*

Vincent; Yes sir 8and made the call8

Ozzie: *hauled in the rest of the stuff once the vehicle arrives*

Antonio; That's everything8

Spryman: Yup. Totally. Shall we make a move?

Antonio; Si

*everyone hopped into either car n made their way to Spryman's home*

Leah; 8looked t the house in amazement8

Spryman: *grins* I knw. Big, huh? Big, for one kid like me

Leah; Too big you mean

Spryman: Why do u think I want u lot to move in with me? *grins cheekily*

Ozzie: I see wht u mean

Dieter: Zis iz only 2nd time ve hav been here n itz ztill zo impressive to look at

Antonio; 8studied it8 A good size

Spryman: Enough to fit everybody in here, n I'll finally hv a family again

8they smile at him8

Spryman: Well, let's get movin' then

Ozzie: A'ight. Let's get started

8everyone carried in what they could8

Spryman: *directed them to a large empty room* Put them all here first. We'll sort it out later wen u guys officially move in

Antonio; How many rooms are in this place/

Spryman: *shrugs* Dunno. Nvr reli had the time to explore all

Miracle: *sweatdropped*

Leah; 8rolled her eyes8

Ozzie: *placed the last one in it* Well, tht's the last of them

Antonio; For now

Spryman: *closed the door n locked it* So tht no one can steal 'em*

Leah; Smart

Ozzie: We'll let u knw wen we're free to move everything else

Spryman: Promise, Momma?

Ozzie: Promise *kisses Spryman's forehead*

Leah; C'mon ve better jet

*everyone nodded n made their way bk home aftr Spryman sent them off*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews