TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 1-3

Episode 3

Ozzie: *takes the food dwnstairs, then felt a sort of odd presence in the area*

Antonio; Oz? You ok/

Ozzie: *held his finger to his lip as he tried to find out where this presence is coming frm*

Antonio; 8tilted his head8

Ozzie: *track dwn the presence, brandishing his blade frm his wrist*

Antonio; 8drew back8

Ozzie: *found the presence somewhere at the backyard, then grabbed whoever it was in the bushes n dragged him out, pointing his blade at his throat*

Antonio; 8ran out8

*the person Oz had pulled out revealed to be the Mole*

Ozzie: Wht the...?

Mole: Dont! Dont kill me! Dont kill me! I mean no harm!

Antonio; 8hissed8

Ozzie: I thought ur dead! Alexis killed u!

Mole: No, no! U killed the fake one! I'M the real Mole!

Antonio; Well I won't fail this time. 8pounces at him8

Mole: Wait! Wait! Dont! *tries to back away* I'm the good guy! Remember tht shapeshifter who impersonated me? I'm the victim here! He has imprisoned me while he pretended to be me! I dont mean any harm! I'm the real Mole, not tht crazy psycho shapeshifter who hurt ur family!

Ozzie: *raised a brow, then held Antonio bk* Wht r u talking abt?

Antonio; 8snarled8

Mole: I'm not into this military science stuff. I am science dummy. I trade information, tht's all I do. I'm more of the underground intel department, n I dont work under anyone like tht fake guy did where the mayor has to contact a middle person to get to him. I'm freelance, n I sell my info to the highest bidder. I would nvr be involved in such crazy spit. U gotta believe me!

Ozzie: So u dont work for tht underground guy Paul was always communicating with to get to the Mole?

Mole: No! Of course not! I work for no one! I am my own person! Like I said, I gather information n knw everything there is to knw abt Hector, bt I dont deal with feds or whtnot, I just sell info to the highest bidder. Tht's how I earn my living! I was called in for an info sale wen I was drugged n kept in some sort of solitary confinement for Hector-knows-how long! I dont evn knw wht was going on until the mayor pulled some strings to find my location n rescued me! Honest!

Antonio; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: Then wht the hell r u doing here?

Mole: I just...came to chk out on u. The mayor told me everything abt wht the fake Mole did to u n ur family n I just...thought I'd find out abt u. It's my job to find out abt new ppl. I earn a living thru info sale, remember? I dont mean any harm. If u dont want me to sell info abt u, I'd be glad to keep it in my reserves. I usually dont touch my reserves

Antonio; 8growled8

Ozzie: *glared at the Mole for a while n let him go* Fine. U keep it tht way. U seem too cowardly to be the fake Mole I knew anyway. Just keep ur info abt us to urself, n dont leave town. U might just come in handy

Mole: Un...Understood. Aint gonna bother u no more *made a run for it*

Antonio; 8clawed the ground

Ozzie: Cool it, Antonio. I've had enough deaths in this household. *bring in the blades n turned bk into the house*

Antonio; 8fallowed8

Ozzie: *went to do the dishes*

Antonio; 8helped8

Ozzie: I knw u dont like me letting him go, bt I hv enough deaths in this household. I dont want to kill another person who might be innocent n hv blood in our hands again

Antonio; Suit yaself Oz

Ozzie: *nodded n dried the dishes before putting them away n tended to the kids*

Antonio; 8checked on his8

*the kids were getting tired aftr a long day*

Ozzie: *chuckles n picks them up* Time for beddie-bye now, babies

Antonio; 8picked up his twins and nuzzled them8

*the Perez twins giggled*

Antonio; 8chuckled, rocking them8

Ozzie: *brought all his kids upstairs to the nursery n tucked them all in*

Antonio; 8fallowed8

*the Perez also started yawning, having a long day*

Antonio; 8chuckled8 C'mon bedtime

*the twins whined in protest, insisting they're still awake, evn though they're clearly yawning their heads off

Antonio; 8softly hummed to them8

*the Perez twins tries to stay awake as long as they could, bt finally succumbed to fatigue n slept*

Antonio; 8tucked them into bed, kissing their foreheads8

Ricardo: *watched him* Trying to fight sleep, eh?

Antonio; yesh 8chuckles8

Ricardo: Kids will be kids. I was at tht stage once

Antonio; 8smiles8

Ricardo: *looks dwn at them* They're such angels. Who would've thought they used to be snug inside my belly before

Antonio; Some things and someones can surprise you

Ricardo: True on tht, n I love u for tht *smiles as he kissed Antonio's cheek*

Antonio; 8purrs8

Ricardo: *leans ovr to kiss his lips*

Antonio; 8kissed back8

Ricardo: I love you, Tony

Antonio; Love you to Ricky

Ricardo: *smiled n kissed him deeply*

Antonio; 8kissed back, pulling his mate close8

Ricardo: *continued kissing, laughing a little as he was pulled close*

Takashi: *popped outta nowhere* Ha~! Antonio onii, get a room~! Ur mushy in front of kodomo-chan~

Antonio; 8snarled8

Ricardo: Ah, ur always such a spoilsport *flicked at Takashi's forehead before taking Antonio's hand n left the nursery*

Takashi: Itaii yo *rubbed his forehead n pouted before leaving as well*

Antonio; 8wrapped his arm round his mate's waist8

Ricardo: Mmh, someone's being a little fiesty, I see *grins at him*

Antonio; 8smirked8

Ricardo: Its been so long since we... "danced" together, baby *led them bk to their room then slowly did a strip tease for Antonio*

Antonio; 8watched, moving with each movement8

Ricardo: *did it until he was fully nude, showing off his ass to Antonio*

Antonio; 8licked his lips8

Ricardo: *position doggy style on the bed n wriggled his ass* C'mere, baby

Antonio; 8pounced8

Ricardo: Mmh, yeah, take me, baby. Take all of me

Antonio; 8slid inside him8

Ricardo: *groaned in pleasure at him being entered*

Antonio; 8thrusted deep8

Ricardo: *let out whines of pleasure, gripping at the sheets, his ass clenched everytime Antonio hit the spot*

Antonio; 8pants8

Ricardo: Yes, yes, right there~! F-Fuck me harder~!

Antonio; 8picked up speed8

Ricardo: I'm...I'm gonna come~! T-Touch me...! Make me come~!

Antonio; 8stroked and pumped him8

Ricardo: I'm coming, I'M COM-- *lost himself as he came*

Antonio; 8roared as he relised8

Ricardo: *trembled as his orgasms calmed dwn, then collapsed on the bed*

Antonio; 8collapsed beside him8

Ricardo: Mmh, ur reli good...

Antonio; 8pants8 So are you

Ricardo: I love u *cuddled against him*

Antonio; 8held him8 Love you to

Ricardo: *slowly falls asleep in his arms*

Antonio; 8drifted off to8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews