TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 1-1


Episode 1

*time passed by rather fairly. Everyone tries to get bk to their usual deal: Hecro n Drix in their security job at the brain with Spryman; Maximus in the PD; Leah, Oz, Miracle n Thrax's bros in the Frank Diner's business; n the rest at home babysitting the kids n aiding the sick. Before they knew it, almost 2 mths has passed*

Leah; 8washing the dish8 Man, time's flying

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw *cleaning up the tables as it was almost closing time* Thrax is reli getting better n speaking more, n Sakura n Rory showed enough progress n almost bk to their normal selves, n subsequently Jules is getting better too, with Morty's help

Alexis; True that

Miracle: *grins* They're getting closer n closer it seems, bt Uncle Di, on the other hand, is not making any progress with ol' Sleepy

Ozzie: Sleepy?

Miracle: *shrugged* A nickname I gave the Sleeping Sickness germ who has the crush on Uncle Di.

Alexis; If D makes this work out, I'll drink a glass of acid straight up

Miracle: U better not make such careless vows. U might just end up being proven wrong n u'll HAVE to drink acid

Ozzie: *chuckles*

Alexis; 8scofts8

Dieter: *heard everything bt rolled his eyes n ignored them*

Leah; 8set the plates away8

Ozzie: *was deep in thought*

Antonio; Ozzy/

Ozzie: *looks up* Huh?

Antonio; You alright/

Ozzie: Yeah, just...thinking abt something

Antonio; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: Guys, if I were to tell u a decision tht I've made, will u be mad at me?

Miracle: Huh? Wht decision?

Alexis; What cha mean Oz/

Dieter: *listened in*

Antonio; 8pricked his ears8

Ozzie: I'm thinking of quitting Frank's Diner

Everyone; What/! 8even Leah stuck her head out8

Ozzie: Well, u guys can still run it, I can give the entire ownership to either of u, bt I'm planning to quit

Miracle: Bt...Bt Dad, why? Why would u wanna leave?

Alexis; Yeah wat's up/

Dieter: Zis haz nozing to do vith ze fact abt Jared, izzit?

Ozzie: No, not reli...It's just tht...well, I've decided to go for med school, under the midwifery division

Leah; 8cocked a brow8

Miracle: Wht's this, Dad? Some sort of midlife crisis?

Ozzie: No. Its more of a...gap fulfillment. I just felt tht since I can no longer hv kids...well, I've decided to help ppl to achieve happiness to hv kids

Leah; Careful, hospitals have abortion areas.

Ozzie: I knw tht. I'm thinking maybe I should work in Sprite's clinic. Working with someone I knw might be safe

Alexis; Would be the best choice

Ozzie: *smiled* Though I'm gonna hv to find a good school to get me started on midwifery med classes

Antoio; That'll be the problem

Miracle: I could help u ask ard, or I could help u ask Sprite to recommend some

Ozzie: Tht would probably be a good idea

Alexis; You sure this what you want to do/

Ozzie: *paused for a while, then smiled n nodded* Yeah. I want to make a difference in this plc, n giving ppl hope to hv a lovechild of their own n watch them being born in the world as the new generation for Hector would be the best

Alexis; No offence Oz but sometimes having a child of ya own is a selfish thought

Ozzie: *blinked* Huh? Why do u say tht?

Alexis; What about kids that are abandoned or left to fend for themselves because they lost their family or their parents were too selfish, lazy and arragant to care for them.

Ozzie: Then I will make sure tht they will get the proper care n family they deserve. Its all part of the job, I suppose, n tht I'll be sure to take care of

Miracle: Yeah, love, give my Dad some credit here

Alexis; Just saying.

Miracle: I'll get started in tht school hunt for u, Dad. Does Pops knw?

Ozzie: I havent told him yet. I was planning to

Antonio; Hard to know how he'll react

Ozzie: Bt its worth a shot. All packed n ready to close shop?

Leah; Ja

*everyone finished off any last minute stuff before driving off bk home*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews