TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 1-5

Episode 5

Leah; 8picked up her little girl and nuzzled her8

Sally: *cooed at her mother*

Ozzie: She's getting more n more beautiful everyday there, Leah girl

Leah; 8smiled8 She iz

Sally: *giggled as she played with her mother's hair*

Leah; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: Hopefully she'll grow up to be a man-killer, figuratively speaking

Leah; 8rolls her eyes8

Ozzie: *chuckles*

Antonio; 8shook his head8

*all the kids were playing together, n Sakura n Rory were finally well enough to join them*

8but were still a bit distant8

Ozzie: *sighed at the sight* Still not getting vry along though

Alexis; Apparently not

Takashi: I hope they'll get bk together as usual

Alexis; 8nods8

Ozzie: The triplets r almost 1 n a half yrs old, n Jamie n Junko r following up soon *smiled as he watched the twins playing house with their dolls*

Alexis; 8started to track the birthdays8

Dieter: Ze tvin chiddlers. Zey r born abt, vat, abt vone or two mths aftr zey triplet chiddlers, right?

Ozzie: More or less. N born premature. Only 3 n a half mths in term n they reli want to born

Alexis; 8nods8

Ozzie: Although to be honest, it was my body adjusting to being a bio-weapon tht caused it, bt still yeah, they'll follow up soon in a few mths time

Alexis; Give or take a day

Takashi: Anno...U do realize tht since Hope was born n the incident with tht oni-onna (monster girl) Elektra n aftr EVERYTHING tht had just happened till now, u guys missed both the futago-chan (twins) tanjoubi (bday) n Rory-chan's tanjoubi, right? It's actually coming close to Hope-chan's bday now

Alexis; 8thought it in his head8 That's true

Dieter: No vonder ze kids r moody

Alexis; Knowing Sakura and Rory, they couldn't care less. Thraxy was the same

Ozzie: I guess so. As long as everyone's safe n sound, I guess missing a little bday shouldnt be bad

Alexis; Just don't make a habit of it

Takashi: Just as long as things r peaceful, it'll be good

Alexis; 8nods8

Ozzie: I'll better go chk on Thrax *goes upstairs*

Thrax; 8was sitting on the bed reading8

Ozzie: *came into the room* Hey, love

Thrax; 8looked up8 Hey

Ozzie: How r u holding up there, love? *sat dwn beside him*

Thrax; Getting better

Ozzie: Tht's good *kisses Thrax's forehead* Did u knw tht we actually missed the twins n Rory's bday? Hope's bday is just ard the corner tho

Thrax; I didn't, made them a special meal each, not much but it was all I could do

Ozzie: *pouted n hung his head* Now I feel so bad...Its my fault everyone's missing out on something...

Thrax; You didn't

Ozzie: I...I didnt?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: But...everything tht has been going on. I didnt evn remember our kids' bday anymore coz of it...I feel bad

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: U think maybe I should buy something for them? A bday present to make them feel better?

Thrax; Not sure my love

Ozzie: *smiled* Maybe I should. Just to show tht I am sorry for forgetting their bday

Thrax; They'll understand

Ozzie: Still, I should make an effort. Oh, we've moved some lighter stuff to Paul's home already a moment ago

Thrax; 8smiled8 Only the rest remains

Ozzie: Yup. Paul is right. U should've seen his plc. Tht house is just too big for one kid like him to live in. He reli needs a family to manage it

Thrax; 8nods8 And we will need the extra room for when the kids are older

Ozzie: Yup, most definitely. They're gonna want their privacy

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: U should've seen Paul. He was reli so excited for us to move in

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Ozzie: Oh he evn said tht he n his new assistant Vince will help me find tht med school for me to go study

Thrax; Hope it's a promising one

Ozzie: I trust our little godson, love. I'm sure he'll get a good one. This will mean I hv to throw away everything I knw in police academy n start frm scratch

Thrax; I know you'll handel it

Ozzie: *chuckles* I guess so

Thrax; 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk gently*

Thrax; You'll do well

Ozzie: With u as my encouragement, I think so too *smiled*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: The kids dont look so chipper tho, especially Sakura n Rory. They look so...distant

Thrax; My personality I'm afraid

Ozzie: Maybe u should try to shake it off them a little bit, get them to be a little chipper. Goodness knws ur the only who can get thru them

Thrax; How/

Ozzie: *shrugs* I dunno. The only person I could evr get thru with ur personality is u. I dunno wht to do with them

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I feel like a failure. I cant evn get thru to my own kids *hugged himself*

Thrax; 8stroked his cheek8

Ozzie: *leaned towards Thrax's hand* So can u help me with them?

Thrax; Of course, what kind of mate and father would I be if I didn't

Ozzie: *smiled* U r a wonderful mate n a devoted father, n I love u for tht *leans up to kiss him*

Thrax; 8kissed him gently8

Ozzie: U need anything to eat? Or shall I bring the kids up to see u?

Thrax; I'm ok but I would like to see them

Ozzie: *nodded n went dwnstairs, moving towards the kids* Hey, babies. Papa wants to see ya

8they all hurried to him8

Ozzie: *carried some in his arms n let the rest followed at his feet as he brought them upstairs n into the room* Here's Papa

Thrax; 8smiled at his kids8

Kiaran: Papa~! *climbed up bed n hugged him*

Ozzex: *followed his brother*

Thrax; 8stroked their hair/dreads8

Sakura&Rory: *joined them bt was still not vry lively*

Thrax; 8nuzzled both of them8

Sakura: *nuzzled bk, bt still the same distant look*

Rory: *the same*

Ozzie: *bit his lip*

Thrax; 8looked worried8

Ozzie: *gestured Thrax for him to do something to lighten them up*

Thrax; 8lifted their chins8 Hey now, what's wrong/

Sakura: *shook her head n looked away*

Rory: Is nothing... *looks dwn*

Thrax; 8frowns8 Yor mother thinks it's because your birthdays were missed

Rory: I dont reli mind. I knw Mama has been thru a lot. Its just...

Thrax; Yes/

Sakura: It still hurts *put her hand on her chest where her heart is* Here

Ozzie: *knew wht tht meant n looked away sadly*

Thrax; 8kissed their foreheands8 I know my angels

Rory: I knw we should be ovr this...Bt he's our big brother...and...

Sakura: N it hurts to knw tht he's not with us anymore

Thrax; 8nuzzles I know, it hurts me to

Sakura: We knw its not Mama's fault. We nvr blame him

Rory: Bt...Bt... *cannot control his tears any longer n started crying* I miss Jared~!

Thrax; 8held them close8

Sakura&Rory: *cried out loud, letting out all their pent up sadness tht they had bottled up inside them for so long*

Ozzie: *came forward n hugged them as well* Shh, shh, shh...We're here. Let it all out, babies...

Thrax; 8stroked their dreads8

*Sakura & Rory just kept crying n crying until they hv no strength or voice to carry on, while the other kids joined in for group hug, trying their best to make their bro/sis feel better*

Thrax; You can see him again

Sakura&Rory: *nodded, knwing wht he meant*

Thrax; 8kissed their foreheads8

*they soon calmed dwn, n for the first time in a long time, smiled like they used to*

Ozzie: *smiled as he kissed their foreheads as well*

Thrax; 8sighed softly in relief8

Ozzie: I'm gonna make some ice smoothies in a bowl for all of ya, babies, then I'm taking u all to buy u ur bday present tht's long ovrdue. Whaddaya say, kids?

*the kids cheered happily*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: *brought all the kids dwnstairs for their smoothies*

Thrax; 8laid back on his bed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews