TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 3-3

Morty: *was at home rustling thru the storeroom*

Julius; 8looked in8

Morty: Hey, lovebug. U doing alright?

Julius; We're good

Morty: *grins* Sorry if I made a bit of a mess. I'm trying to find Aida's old baby clothes. I remember we bought her plenty of unisex clothes coz we didnt knw her gender

Julius; 8nods8

Morty: Could u get a laundry basket so tht we can put the clothes I find?

Julius; 8soon got it8

Morty: Thanks, lovebug *sees the box finally tht marked 'BABY CLOTHES' n smiled* Aha! Found it! *carries it to Julius* Lets see wat can or can't be worn

Julius; 8helped him look through8

Morty: *grimaced as some of the clothes were moth-eaten n had a bunch of holes*

Julius; 8sweatdropped8

Morty: Ugh, totally not using these *dumped them bk in the box* Ah, here's some good ones *puts them in the laundry basket*

Julius; 8looked at a few8

*most of the clothes were white, yellow n green, pretty much unisex coloured*

Julius; 8sorted them8

Morty: *thankfully there wasn't much clothes tht were broken or damaged* Tht should be the bulk of it. I'm gonna throw out the rest into the garbage *carries the box of damaged clothes to the garbage chute*

Julius; 8carried the rest to a spare room8

Morty: *done throwing the box* We're gonna hv to wash them first tho, lovebug. Don't keep 'em yet

Julius; 8nods bring them to the untility room8

Morty: U need help washing them?

Julius; No I've got them 8started seperating them8

Morty: *nods* Alright, I'll be at the spare room getting the nursery ready then

Julius; 8soon had the load on8

Morty: *took out the baby crib n reassembled it*

Julius; 8started to make dinner8

Morty: *set up half of the nursery n chk the washing machine n it was almost done, waited for it to be done before moving it to the dryer machine*

Julius; 8was making a few new dishes he wanted to try8

Morty: *got a whiff* Mmm~ Something smells nice

Julius; 8blushes8

Morty: Can't wait to taste it *got out the dried laundry n brought them to the verandah to be hung out*

Julius; 8set the table8

Morty: *hears the doorbell* I'll get it *answers the door* Hey, Aida, welcome home~

Aida: *giggled as she was riding on Excalibur* Callie came to pick me up today~

Morty: Reli? I didnt evn realize u left, Excalibur

Julius; 8sniggers8

Aida: *got off Excalibur n ran to Julius: Mama, Mama, look, I got an A for my spelling test~! *showed him her paper*

Julius; 8looked at it8

*the paper had a bright red A on it n all her spellings were correct*

Julius; 8smiled a ruffled her hair8 Guienus you are

Aida: *big grin*

Morty: Well, tht's one for the fridge *takes the paper n secured it on the fridge with a fridge magnet

Aida: Oh, n today is Mother's Day, so teacher taught us to make paper roses *pulled out a small bouquet for Julius* Happy Mother's Day, Mama

Julius; 8felt tears in his eyes8

Morty: Aww~ Tht is so sweet~ *snaps a picture of Aida handing the bouqet to Julius*

Julius; 8scooped her up n nuzzles her8

Aida: *giggled* I love u, Mama

Julius; Love you to sweetie

Morty: *kissed them both* C'mon, time for lunch. Here, Excalibur, u get a special T-bone for picking up Aida *tossed the T-bone to the dog*

Excalibar; 8wagged his tail n happily munched on the bone8

Morty: *set Aida on her highchair*

Aida: Mama, is it true tht I'm gonna hv a sib?

Morty: How did u knw tht?

Aida: Coz this morning I saw the new room n my old toys r in there

Julius; 8smiled8

Morty: Yup its true. Mama is pregnant again, n soon ur gonna be a big sister

Aida: *raised her arms in the air with glee* Wee~!

Julius; there's still a way to go now

Aida: I knw, bt I can't wait~ *giggled*

Morty: *chuckles* She sure got tht frm me

Julius; I hope this one takes more after my side of the family

Morty: Aww~ Ur saying my side is not good~ I'm hurt~ *gives him a mock hurt pout*

Aida: *copied him for fun*

Julius; 8snorts, setting the food out8

Morty: *chuckles* Just kidding, bt yeah, hving a child as elegant as u would be a good thing

Julius; 8sorted Aida's food8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews