TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 8-6

*the day ended pretty well, n it was time for Frank's Diner to close. It was Ricardo n Antonio's turn to stay bk n finish cleaning the dishes n stocking up*

Ricardo: *was in the stockroom stocking up the supplies*

Antonio; 8wiped down the tables8

Ricardo: *finished stocking up n made his way to do the dishes, tho his mind was still wandering abt wat was said btwn the three cells this aftrnoon(

Antonio: Ricky/

Ricardo: *looked up at his call* Huh? Yes, love?

Antonio; What's wrong/

Ricardo: *shook his head* Nothing. Nothing's wrong. Why would there be?

Antonio; Ricardo

Ricardo: Leave it alone. There's nothing going on *walked off to the stockroom, pretending to doublechk on the supplies*

Antonio; 8crept behind him8

Ricardo: *noticed* Go away. Leave it

Antonio; 8pounced8

Ricardo: *yelped as he fell onto a box of potatoes frm his pounce*

Antonio; 8unbuttoned their pants8

Ricardo: No! I'm not in the mood! Wat r u doing?! *tries to struggle free*

Antonio; 8licked n nipped him8

Ricardo: *gasped at the lick n couldnt hold bk a moan, his hands go weak as he still tries to get him off*

Antonio; 8eased into his ass8

Ricardo: *his eyes widened n let out a choked scream at the entry* Nnggkkaahh~! Toni~ No~

Antonio; 8nipped n licked him as he thusted8

Ricardo: Aahh!! Nnnghh! *moaned n groaned, not sure whether to push him away anymore or feel it wen he started hitting his sweet spot, bt it still hurt a little coz he was rather rough this time* W-Why r u-u doing th-this? Wat do u want~? Ur hurting me~

Antonio; Anserrs 8continued8

Ricardo: A-Answer...? Wat r u...Nnnhh...talking abt...?! Aaahhnn...!!

Antonio; You know what I mean

Ricardo: *bit his lip n shook his head, gripping onto Antonio's arms, close to tears, almost going to break tho*

Antonio; 8thrusted deep8

Ricardo: *screamed at tht thrust, it felt painful n pleasurable at the same time* STOP! STOP, THAT'S NOT FAIR~!!

Antonio; 8smirks8

Ricardo: *started crying wen he could feel his climax coming close* He...He...HE'S MY EX-BOYFRIEND!! *cried out as he climaxed*

Antonio; 8pulled out8 Who/

Ricardo: *sobs as he covered his eyes* Nick...Nick-O-Teen...the guy the cells...were talking abt...the lead singer of Smokescreen... *sobs hard*

Antonio; 8stood him up8

Ricardo: Its not fair...Not fair...!! Ur not being fair!! I told u to leave it alone!! *smacks his chest n ran out crying, not caring he was not reli dressed, bt he didnt go far, just to Leah's office*

Antonio; 8zipped up n fallowed him8

Ricardo: *hides under the table of the office n sobs hard*

Antonio; 8knealt in front of him8

Ricardo: *sees him n looks away, feeling violated n used for this*

Antonio; Why r you worried about him8

Ricardo: *bit his lip* Coz...Coz he's...he's kinda violent...n reli manipulative...

Antonio; You know I'll protect you

Ricardo: *sniffles* I...I met him a few days aftr I got out of prison n got kicked out frm my family. Hector was giving smoking a try at tht time n he somehow got in. Thankfully Hector didnt get addicted to smoking, bt he stayed somehow...N being tht I got no one, he took me in n I hung out with him...evn tho I knew who n wat he is...I just wanted to belong in a family so bad...

Antonio; 8held him8

Ricardo: *sniffles* Remember the day u rescued me? Tht was his gang. I disobeyed Nick n tried to run away, n they were supposed to kill me...Now he's here... *trembled as he sobbed*

Antonio; 8stroked his hair8

Ricardo: Wat if...Wat if he knws I'm alive...? Wat if he finds out n comes bk to kill me? How did he evn came here in the first plc...?

Antonio; You know we'll protect you

Ricardo: *nods n hugs him bk*

Antonio; 8purred8

Ricardo: *leans up to kiss him deeply before pouting at him* Tht sex didnt count. Make love to me...properly *blushes*

Antonio; 8nipped his ear8

Ricardo: *whined as he hugged Antonio, nipping at his neck, giving him hickeys*

Antonio; 8eased into him8

Ricardo: *gasped n kissed him deeply, feeling him filling him up deep inside him*

Antonio; 8thrusted8

Ricardo: *Pants n whines in approval, loving the pleasure now, clenching ard him whenevr his sweet spot is hit*

Antonio; 8groaned n hissed8

Ricardo: Yes, yes, yes~! Fuck...!! Right there~ I'm gonna come~!!

Antonio; 8moaned n hissed8

Ricardo: *let out a high pitch as he finally climaxed all over himself n his mate*

Antonio; 8roared but quickly pulled out8

Ricardo: *whined* I wanted u to come inside me...

Antonio; Don't wish to knocked up so soon

Ricardo: Why not? I think I'm quite ready for it. Besides u already came inside me the other day *grin*

Antonio; 8blushed8

Ricardo: *nuzzled him* It's ok, don't worry abt it. Whatever happens, I knw u'll be by my side

Antonio; 8purred8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews