TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 3-2

Takashi: *was in the bathroom, looking at the medicine cabinet*

Orion; Taka?

Takashi: *blinked n turned to him* Nani (what)?

Orion; Are you feeling alright?

Takashi: *hesitated then nodded* Hai, just...Just gimme some privacy, OK? Onegai shimasu (please) *ushered him to leave the bathroom*

Orion; 8waited outside8

Takashi: *bit his lip n took something out of the medicine cabinet, did something, then a few moments later let out an angry snarl n punched the mirror*

Orion; Taka/

Takashi: *sobbed hard, cowering in the corner, his hand bleeding frm punching the mirror*

Orion; 8barged in8

Takashi: *was grabbing something randomly heavy n was trying to whack his middle, crying n sobbing*

Orion; 8stopped him, gripping his wrists8

Takashi: Hanase (lemme go)! Hanase!! I gotta get rid of it!! I gotta get rid of it!!! Hanase!!!

Orion; Taka calm down

Takashi: *his struggling knocked ovr the thing he was using, which was a pregnancy test tht came out positive*

Orion; 8inhaled sharply8

Takashi: He got me...He got me...! I...I'm hving his spawn...! I dont want it!! I dont want it!!

Orion; 8held him8

Takashi: *bawled out loud, letting it all out*

Orion; 8stroked his head8

Takashi: Gomenasai (sorry)...Gomenasai...

Orion; I'm here cherry blossom

Takashi: I'm sorry...I didnt...I'm sorry I got myself knocked up...N its not ur kodomo-chan...I'm so sorry...

Orion; 8lifted his chin8 This isn't your fault

Takashi: Bt...Bt its not urs...Its not ur kodomo-chan...I...I can't hv a kodomo tht's not urs... *sobs*

Orion; And I don't care of it's mine or not

Takashi: Uso da (U lie)...Evryone wants their child to be theirs...

Orion; That's not always true, look at Chris n Drix

Takashi: *bit his lip, doesnt look too convinced*

Orion; Taka like I said I don't care

Takashi: *still not convinced, bt just nodded n nuzzled against him, his crying died dwn*

Orion; 8held him close8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews