TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 8-3

Thrax; 8groans slightly8

Ozzie: *was sitting nxt to him n took his hand gently* Hey, hon. I'm here. How're u feeling?

Thrax; 8woke up8 Droozy

Drix: Just lay there for a while, let the sedatives ride out. U might wanna keep away frm strenous exercise for a bit just so the sutures could heal, n u might need this for the time being *takes a bag of ice n puts it onto Thrax's groin*

Thrax; 8shivered8

Ozzie: *chuckles* I knw u can take it, hon, just bear with it

Thrax; 8takes a deep breathe8

Drix: Well so far we got some pretty favourable findings abt Oz's AI womb. U good to hear it?

Thrax; 8sat up8

Drix: Frm wat I understand, the AI was the one who reconstructed the womb, so its as much science as it is biology, so all we hv to do is reprogram the womb to try n fix it to behave to match ur physiology, not the physiology of a gargoyle cell

Ozzie: Why didnt u figure this out before?

Drix: Tht's coz u nvr reli came to me during ur pregnancy with Jared n Ozma. I would've done something if u would've asked

Ozzie: Then why the handicap tht Jared n Ozma has?

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Drix: Its ur clashing physiology with the physiology the AI programmed the womb to be. The AI made it to behave like a gargoyle cell, bt ur not a gargoyle cell, so tht caused some form of mutation, thus the handicap

Ozzie: I knew it...Its my fault... *looked dwn sadly*

Thrax; It's not baby, if anything it's the pill's 8glares at Drix8 you created that thing

Drix: I created the thing, bt I didnt turn it into a monster tht took ovr Oz's body. Let me remind u tht this thing was in test phase, I wasnt evn ready to test it yet until tht Gunther kid showed up n used it behind my bk

Thrax; You really should have kept it secret before revealing it to anyone

Drix: Alright, I'll admit tht's my fault on tht. I'm gonna fix this, alright? I promise

Ozzie: How r u gonna do tht?

Drix: Its a bit of a delicate procedure, bt basically its gonna involve my trusty PC n a bit of wiring installed to ur pelvis, the closest area to ur womb. Frm there I'll try to configure it so tht it would behave as it should be. It may take a few tweaks, bt I'm sure it can be done. Ur gonna hv to stay here for the procedure tho

Ozzie: I'm good if Thrax's OK with it

Thrax; You better be sure about this

Drix: I'm quite sure abt it. I cant make promises, bt I'll promise I'll try

Thrax; 8snorts8

Ozzie: *nudged Thrax, giving him a "Give him a chance" frown*

Thrax; 8lay back8

Drix: Oh, just thought u should knw. Ur brother Hecro, he had a miscarriage last night

Ozzie: Wait, what? He was pregnant?

Drix: *shrugged n sighed* He said he didnt knw he was pregnant. He nvr showed any signs. It was there n it was gone. He, Hecra n Max r pretty beat up abt it

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: Oh, poor Hecro...

Drix: These things just happen, I'm afraid

Thrax; Wish we knew

Ozzie: I feel so bad for him now wen I'm going to do this n yet he just lost a child

Drix: No one's to be blamed, unfortunately. We didnt knw this would happen the same time ur doing this

Thrax; Some tings just can't be predicated

Drix: So I'm gonna book u in to stay in our ward. Maybe u wanna call someone at home to bring ur necessities here, Oz?

Ozzie: I'll call Leah, she's closer to our home

Thrax; 88sighed deeply8

Ozzie: *dialed Leah's number*

Leah; Hello?

Ozzie: Hey, Leah girl, its me, listen... *tells her abt evrything tht has happened so far* So I knw ur busy with the restaurant, bt if u get off work, can u help me bring all my necessary things? I think Thrax can come home as soon as he recovers frm surgery bt he wont be too well enough to go bk n forth

Leah; Zure Ozzy

Ozzie: Oh, hopefully u can ask Alexis to tell Miracle to sleep ovr with the kids tonight coz Thrax most likely would go home only tomorrow

Leah; Alright

Ozzie: Thanks, Leah girl, ur a doll

Leah; 8bid him goodbye n hung up8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews