TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 7-10


*meanwhile Takashi was alone at the shop busy finishing the touch-ups of the latest clients' order, staying bk late*

8it was quiet besides the clicking of the sewing machine8

Takashi: *was getting the last bit done wen suddenly he was tackled n rammed onto the counter* Aahh!! Na-Nani?? Nani?! Dareka (who is it)?! Hanase yo (lemme go)!!

Orion; 8felt a cold snap shoot up his spine8

Twins: Oto-san?

Tonbo: Nyu?

*without warning, Takashi's clothes were torn up n he let out a strangled cry as his eyes widened at the sudden intrusion inside him*

Takashi: Yada~ I-Itaiiii (it hurts)~!! Yameru (stop)~!! Aahhnn!! Aaahnn!! *tries to struggle against his rapist bt he was much stronger*

Orion; 8left the kids with a neighbour before taking off to the shop8

Takashi: *tries to reach for something to whack the rapist with, n somehow got a pair of scissors n stabbed at his shoulder, bt it didnt reli stop him, tho somehow his face was soon full view before him, n he gasped* Ya...Yada...Ra...Ramon...san...?!

Orin; 8barged in n tore the attacker off his mate8

Ramon: *snarled at him as he made a run for it*

Takashi: Soreha... Soreha... Kare wa shinda koto ni natte iru koto wa dekimasen... Wareware wa kare o koroshita... (It...It can't be...He's supposed to be dead...We killed him...) *was going incoherent as he shook like a leaf*

Orion; 8held him, growling quietly7

Takashi: *hyperventilated to the point where he fainted frm the shock*

Orion; 8scooped him, locking up the shop then brought his mate home8

Takashi: *whimpered n stirred awake once they were home, then sees himself in Orion's arms n immmediately leapt off him n made a mad dash to the bathroom*

Orion; Taka

Takashi: *immediately tore off his clothes n filled the tub with steaming hot water before jumping into it, ignoring the scalding feel as he hissed, submerged to his chin*

Orion; Taka/ 8ran in8

Takashi: Konaide (dont come near me)!! *sobs hard as he kept submerged in the scalding hot water* Konaide...Konaide...

Orion; 8pulled him out8

Takashi: Yada!! Yada!! Hanase!! Watashi wa kirei ni suru hitsuyo ga arimasu! Watashi wa kitanai nda (I need to be clean!! I'm dirty)!!

Orion; You're not dirty cherry blossom

Takashi: Yes, I am! Yes, I AM!! I was raped again, just like Ramon n his men raped me!! He's bk n he raped me!! Hanase yo!! *struggled, trying to get bk into the hot tub*

Orion; 8held him tight8

Takashi: Hanase!! Hanase!! *bit onto Orion's arm to make him let go*

Orion; 8winced8

Takashi: Hanase!! Hanase yo...!! *lost his strength to struggle n just started wailing so hard he could wake the dead*

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: *cried n cried until he couldnt cry anymore, the aftreffects of being in hot water started coming in as his skin started to turn reddish like hving a sunburn*

Orion; 8lifted him up8

Takashi: *whimpered as he was manhandled*

Orion; 8brought him to their bedroom8

*the doorbell rang*

Orion; 8tucked Takashi into before then went to look through the peephole8

*it was the neighbour with the kids*

Orion; 8opened the door, letting them in8

Neighbour: Everything OK there, Mr Pax? The kids r getting grouchy n need their sleep, n I need ot put my kids to bed too, so...

Orion; 8gently took his kids8 Thank you, sorry for the mad rush

Neighbour: No worries. Wat r neighbours for, eh? Good night *left the house*

Kids: Bye bye~ *yawns n grumbled a little, wanting their sleep, since it was almost past bedtime for them*

Orion; 8brought them to bed8

*the twins curled up together in their bed n Tonbo cuddled his comforter close n slept, sucking his thumb*

Orion; 8smiled softly8

Takashi: *lay in bed in a bit of a daze, his sunburn-ish membrane needed treatment though*

Orion; 8got some soothing lotion8

Takashi: *still sobbing a little, not done beating himself up abt the whole thing*

Orion; 8gently rubbed it on8

Takashi: *winced a bit at the touch, bt doesnt resist*

Orion; Easy now

Takashi: *sniffles* U should leave me...Divorce me...

Orion; When Tartrus freezes over

Takashi: Bt I...I'm not clean...I'm not the pure wife I should be...U should just divorce me before ppl talks, before I end up carrying some hellspawn...

Orion; Taka look at me

Takashi: *shook his head*

Orion; 8turned Taka's face to his8

Takashi: *was forced to look at him, his eyes brimming with tears*

Orion; You're not dirty, you're n all will be the beautiful, kind-heart virus I married the one who is dirty is the bastard who attack you

Takashi: But...But...

Orion; 8placed his finger on his mate's lips8

Takashi: *bit his lip n buried his face onto Orion's chest, fresh tears pouring out tht he thought he didnt hv anymore as he cried his heart out*

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: *cried n cried until he passed out*

Orion; 8gently tucked him into bed8

*another ring on the doorbell*

Orion; 8peeped out8

*it was Ozzie, carrying a small bag with him*

Orion; 8opened the door8

Ozzie: Hey, sorry to bother u so late, bt tht day wen u guys came ovr to my plc to welcome Livi bk, u guys left some of the twins n Tonbo's toys behind, n u left ur coat as well, just thought I'd give it bk to u coz I'll be out all day tomo... *noticed the bruises tht were forming on Orion's face frm the fight* O-Orion...? U OK? U got... *points at his bruises*

Orion; It's nothing

Ozzie: *looked at him seriously* Did something happen to u n Takashi?

Orion; 8brought him in8

Ozzie: *comes in, sets the things dwn n turned to him* Wat happened, Orion?

Orion; Ramon, that bastard's back

Ozzie: *started a little, then looked away, muttered* Crap, I was afraid abt tht...

Orion; What/

Ozzie: *sighed n sat dwn* U might wanna sit dwn to hear this *told them abt the hush-hush project of th Deadman*

Orion; YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS ALL ALONG JONES/ 8his eyes were blazing8

Ozzie: *winced, bt braced himself for it* Umm...Yeah, me n Thrax...Its supposed to be confidential, we were sorta sworn to secrecy so...Bt I thought he was part of the blood pact n I thought he was being flushed out! How am I supposed to knw he got away? I'm still trying to wrap my head ard how was he evn alive to begin with since u killed him!

Orion; 8snarled8

Ozzie: OK, I admit, I'm sorry I didnt tell u earlier abt the Deadmen, bt its a confidential issue. The thing most important right now is tht he's bk, n we need to figure a way to stop him

Orion; 8extended his claws8

Ozzie: I think we're gonna need Eduardo n the barracks to be involved in this. No telling wat Ramon might do next

Orion; 8nods8

Ozzie: I'm reli sorry abt this. I reli do. I promise I'll make this right. I'll call Eduardo first thing tomorrow morning, OK?

Orion; They better pull out all the stops, who knows how many escaped

Ozzie: *nods* I'll take my leave now. Take care of Taka, he's gonna need all the support evn more now tht its happening again to him

Orion; 8nods8

Ozzie: *bid goodbye n left the home*

Orion; 8sighed deeply, heading for the master bedroom8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews