TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 2-6

Miracle: *once they reached to their condo, he turned to Alexis* Can I go to Pops plc for a bit? I just wanna rant to someone right now, blow off some steam

Alexis; 8nods n brought him to the house8

Miracle: *rang the doorbell, still making things vry cold ard him*

Thrax; 8opened the door then shivered slightly8

Miracle: Sorry, Pops. Can we come in?

Thrax; 8stepped aside8

Miracle: *puts Samson in the playpen n sat on the chair, fuming, starting to freeze his surroundings*

8the brothers exchanged looks8

Miracle: *looked at Thrax, wanting to tell him, bt didnt reli want to be the one making the first move*

Thrax; What happened Miracle/

Miracle: *sighed angrily as he told him wat happened, n the more he said it, the colder the room got, showing how mad he was at this situation*

Alexis; 8tried to keep his mate calm8

Miracle: How dare they?? I paid good money for this nursery n they just kicked him out just bcoz he tried to defend himself. I wouldnt mind paying the damages of the injuries he had caused, bt he shouldnt be punished for doing the right thing! This is not fair, NOT FAIR!! *his scream froze the coffee table n it crashed; no one has evr seen this level of his powers before*

Thrax; 8stepped back8

Miracle: *was soon reduced to tears as he cried, sobbing as he buried his face in his hands*

Alexis; 8held him8

Miracle: *cried as his powers finally died dwn, the house no longer feeling like it was a meat locker, bt it was still kinda cold*

Thrax; 8rested his hand on Miracle's shulder8

Miracle: I dunno wat I should do. Should I sue them? Should I get tht teacher fired? Wat should I do, Pops?

Thrax; It's hard to know what to do in such situations

Miracle: I suppose I hv to first find Sammy a new nursery

Thrax; There's one by Avalon

Miracle: R they any good?

Thrax; Unlike the last they get all the facts before passing judgement, special classes n assistance for the children that need help

Miracle: *nods* Should've done tht earlier, saved me a lot of trouble. Bt I'm not gonna let tht school get away with it tho

Thrax; What do you wish to do?

Miracle: I dunno, bt tht school has heard the last of Miracle Nightingale Jones-Roja

Alexis; Don't do anything rash songbird

Miracle: Nothing too rash, bt I can't let them get away with it

Thrax; Try to think it over my son

Miracle: *sighed* OK

*the kids had come home frm school (they had their own keys) n the moment they came in, they could feel the cold*

Kiaran: Woah! Did someone blew up the air-conditioning?

Olivia: Wat happened to the coffee table??

Sakura; 8luckily put on her winter coat before entering the house8

Miracle: Sorry, tht would be me. It wasnt on purpose. I was just...mad

Ozzex: Wow, didnt knw u had this kind of power

Rory; 8rolled his eyes8

Miracle: Well, this is not often I do this. It just happens wen I'm pissed

Twins: Why r u pissed?

Thrax; Samson got into a fight at school n the school blamed him

Olivia: Wat?? Tht's messed up! N Samson can't evn fight! He's got a weak heart!

Rory; Must have been pretty bad for him to fight defensively

Miracle: *nods* The teacher said he was being anti-social, n hadnt spoke since the day he was enrolled

Rory; 8rolls his eyes8
Kiaran: Eh? I remember Uncle Takashi told me Uncle Alexis was like tht...sorta

Ozzex: Kia~ Tht was supposed to be a secret~

Alexis; 8flushed scarlet8

Thrax; 8raised a brow8

Miracle: Huh? Wat is he talking abt, love?

Alexis; 8ceared his throat8

Miracle: *realized he shouldnt be asking tht in front of the kids n got up* Sorry to take up ur time, Pops. I kinda feel much better now

Thrax; You going to be ok?

Miracle: Yeah, I'm fine. Just need to take a nice warm bath n a warm drink n I'll be fine *sees the crumbled coffee table n sweatdropped* Sorry, Pops. I'll get u a new one

Thrax; Don't worry we'll sort this out

Miracle: *nods* Come, Sammy. Lets go home now *picks Samson up frm the playpen* Thanks for listening, Pops

Thrax; Anytime

Miracle: *went home with Alexis, then puts Samson dwn to let him do his thing while he sighed n slumped ovr the couch*

Alexis; 8sat next to him8

Miracle: So...wat did Kia mean by u used to be like Sammy as well?

Alexis; 8sighed n explained to him the situation8

Miracle: *blinked* Wat? U were anti-social too?

Alexis; It's a rabies thing

Miracle: Guess u came outta ur shell now, huh? *grins*

Alexis; We Rabis don't socialize with others outside our pack

Miracle: At least u somehow socialized with me, n I'm outside of evn MY pack

Alexis; Took years though

Miracle: *sighed* I guess tht's wat got to Sammy, n why the kids bully him. Tho I'm not surprised no one knws how to handle Sammy; there's not much Rabies ard here

Alexis; Garoyles aren't animals but sentient beings

Miracle: I understand. Hopefully the new nursery Pops recommended is good

Alexis; We should check it out first to see

Miracle: *nods* Definitely

Alexis; Best wait til tomorrow

Miracle: *nods, then sees Samson falling asleep on the couch*

Alexis; 8scooped him up8

Miracle: *chuckles as he let Alexis tuck him in while he went to run himself a bath*

Alexis; 8tucks Samson into his crib but going to make a warm drink for his mate8

Miracle: *soaked in the bath for a while, enjoying its calming effects on him, especially aftr dousing it with a bit of mint bath scent*

Alexis; 8made him up some warm tea8

Miracle: *finished soaking, washed up n dried himself, n came out in his bathrobe to see the tea ready for him* Wow, thanks, hon

Alexis; 8smiled8

Miracle: *sat n sipped the tea, smiling at the calming effect of it* Mmm, tht hit the spot. Thanks, hon

Alexis; Anytime

Miracle: *leans in n kissed him in gratitude*

Alexis; 8kissed him back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews