TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 8-5

*Miracle, aftr getting the text frm Leah to babysit the kids, decided to bring Olivia along to work while the other kids were at school. N aftr a short radio interview session, he brought Olivia to The Biotics' home while they discuss on their upcoming charity stage performance*

Olivia: *walked abt exploring The Biotics' home*

8it was rather standard size for the group8

Olivia: *somehow walked past Klepta's room n noticed Edison in there, reading a book* Umm...Hello?

Edison: *looked up, recognized her n nodded*

Olivia: *sees his baby bump* Almost due?

Edison: *nods*

Rouge; 8brought Edison a snack8

Olivia: *leaned against Edison's belly to listen to the baby n giggled*

Edison: *looked up at the snack n nodded in thanks*

Olivia: U look...kinda familiar... *studied Edison's face* Where hv I seen u before?

Rouge; 8slightly gulped8

*Edison was wearing a hoodie at the moment, so Olivia tentatively reached up to pulled the hoodie dwn ovr Edison's face, then gasped*

Olivia: Its u! Ur the one who knocked me out n stopped me frm killing the ppl during the concert!

Rouge; 8winced8

Edison: *removed the hoodie n smiled awkwardly*

Olivia: Why? How did u knw...?

Edison: *reached for the notepad n pen nxt to his bedside table n wrote* I watch. I learn. I protect family. I protect Klepta

Rouge; 8rolled his eyes8

Olivia: *smiled n hugged Edison anyway* Thank u. Thank u for stopping me...n saving my life

Edison: *was surprised for a bit, then slowly smiled n stroke her hair*

Rouge; 8metaly sighed in relief8

Miracle: *found them* Ah, there u r. I was wondering where u've been

Klepta: *comes in* Eddie? U alright?

Edison: *nods, still stroking Olivia's hair*

Lavtina; How r ya feeling/

Edison: *wrote* OK. Baby being feisty. Any news on my dog?

Lavtina; Not yet

Edison: *nodded*

Miracle: So we all set for the charity concert?

Rodeo: Oh yeah, totally! Cant wait to jam!

Rouge; I hear that

Ambrose: Dont jam too hard, we're running charity for the old folks home, so dont wanna give them a heart attack

Latvina; Hope they like the music

Klepta; We've known a couple of oldies in our days of traveling bands, n I'm sure they're not tht stuck up old fogies who would reject a few new age songs. We'll do fine

Lavinia: Yup, besides, I knw a lot of the old men still love a fresh sexy young blood like Miracle

Miracle: Oh, Aunty, tht just sounds so wrong~ *laughs*

Rouge; 8smirks8

--:--

*Hecro was at home, curled up in bed, shutting off the world, refusing to eat or drink, just wants to waste away. He didnt evn bother going to work at his job as the bank security guard n didnt evn bother to call to ask for leave*

Hecra: *reli worried abt his bro; thankfully him being the housewife allows him to be there for the kids, bt he couldnt do anything to snap Hecro out of it*

Maximus; 8felt rather useless not knowing how to help8

*the phone rang n Hecra answered it*

Hecra: Hello? Yes...Oh, sorry, did my bro not call? Yeah, he needs to take leave bcoz...No, its a personal matter, a death in the fam...No, hey, no, pls, u cant do tht! Tht's not fair...Yeah, life's not fair bt u dont hv to be...Well screw u! U knw wat, he quits! *slammed the phone dwn*

Maximus; What happened/

Hecra: Its Hecro's boss. He called saying tht Hecro has no right not to ask for leave beforehand n said the bank doesnt tolerate this sort of disrespect n wants to fire him. I showed them. Fucking bastards

Maximus; 8narrowed his eyes8

Hecra: *sighed* Of all things to be inconsiderate abt, they had to do this to him

Maximus; How can some calls in this ciity be so incompanent

Hecra: *shook his head* I hv no friggin' idea. *peeks in to chk on Hecro* I knw how he feels. I still hv his memories wen we were still as one. It hit him reli hard wen he had to abort his child. Losing another child like this id a serious blow for him
Maximus; 8sighed8

Hecra: I feel so helpless *broke into tears* I dunno wat to do to make him feel better *sobs*

Maximus; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Hecra: I dont expect him to get it ovr tht quickly, bt...I just cant stand seeing him like this... *sobs in Max's arms*

Maximus; 8stroked his hair8

Hecra: *cried*

Hecro: *crying under the sheets as well*

Maximus; 8wish to know how to help them8

*the kids got up frm their nap, quietly bypassing Max n Hecra, sensing Hecro's distress n climbed up the bed n cuddled against Hecro*

Kids: *spoke simultaneously* Mama...Mama, no cry...

Maximus; 8looked in8

Hecro: *hears the children n peek out of his sheets, then sobbed at upon seeing those sad innocent faces n hugged him, crying with them in his arms*

Maximus; 8sat on the bed8

Hecro: *looks up to see Maximus n Hecra, whimpered* I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...

Maximus; It's not your fault

Hecro: I knw...bt still...

Hecra: Its alright, bro. We'll pull thru this together. I knw ur not going to get it ovr tht quickly bt...u need to be strong, for the kids

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: *sniffles* I'll try...

Hecra: Sorry to break it to u, bt its better if u find out sooner or later *told him abt the phone call he got*

Hecro: *huffed* Its OK, thanks for tht. I hated tht job anyway

Maximus; Least we saved up quite a bit

Hecra: Why did u take tht job anyway?

Hecro: Coz I didnt reli hv much qualifications other than being a cop in Frank. N I dont feel like going bk to the force anymore, so yeah...

Hecra: So wat r u gonna do now? I knw u, u can nvr stay still n be a stay-at-home mom like I can

Maximus; Why not further education/

Hecro: *shook his head* I dont do well with books, bt maybe...

Hecra: *looked at Hecro, seeming to knw tht look as if  he read his mind*

Maximus; 8arched a brow8

Hecro: Remember wen we used to deal with information n spying n stuff wen we were bk in Frank n wen we were under Prisma's thumb?

Hecra: Oh yeah, I can nvr forget tht one. Wait, u mean u wanna...

Hecro: Yeah, I think maybe the best for me is to be an information broker

Maximus; Are you mad/ That's dangerous

Hecro: I'm not doing it for shady ppl, I'm doing it for the law, n mostly domestic information, not those dark kinds tht got me into trouble

Hecra: Like the ones u had to dig up wen u tried to find out abt Oz being a bio-weapon?

Hecro: Yeah, something like tht. I'm not gonna risk my life again, trust me

Maximus; 8looked at Hecra8

Hecra: *gave him a "He needs this" nod; he has to give Hecro his support, it was his only way to cope*

Maximus; Alright but you need to be careful

Hecro: *nods* I will

Kids: Mama no sad anymore?

Hecro: *shakes head* No, I'm OK for now. Thanks for worrying *hugs the kids*

Maximus; 8smiles8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews