TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 2-2

Takashi: *was at home already, with Morty staying behind with Excalibur just in case worse case scenario happened*

Orion; 8thanked n dismissed them7

Morty: *left with Excalibur*

Takashi: *was curled up on the couch, quilt wrapped ard him tight*

Orion; 8sat by him8

Takashi: *a long pause later* U knew. U knw something. U knw how Ramon was ard

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: *pushed him off* Yada! Tell me! Ur not getting out of this! I wanna knw the truth!

Orion; 8sighs n told him8

Takashi: *widened his eyes* Nani...? Oz to-chan...n Thrax ottoto-chan...knew all along...?

Orion; Thy thought he was gone for good

Takashi: They should've just told us first! Warned us or something! They kept this frm us for so long?! Wat if something evn worse happened to me, or u, or our kodomo-chan?! *was hysterical*

Orion; 8held him8

Takashi: *shoved Orion n made a run out of the house n to Thrax's home, banging at the door*

Thrax; 8opened the door8

Takashi: *glared venomously at Thrax before he pounced onto him, slamming his fists angrily at him*

Thrax; 8grabbed his hands8

Takashi: Baka! Baka, baka, baka! Daikirai (i hate u)! Daikirai yo (I fucking hate u)! *was screaming all sorts of profanities in Japanese as he struggled in Thrax's hold*

Thrax; 8kept a straight face8

Takashi: *struggled until he couldnt struggle anymore, n started sobbing n wailing hard*

Thrax; 8held him8

Takashi: Doushita?? Doushita?? Why didnt u tell me?? Why didnt u n Oz to-chan tell me anything?!

Thrax; We didn't knw until the Blood Pact

Takashi: U should've let me knw abt him since the day u saw him at the army barrack, the Deadman thing! U should've told me tht earlier on! I would've been warned!

Thrax; He's gone now

Takashi: I hate u! I hate u! I hate u!! *sobs in Thrax's arms* Its all ur fault I got raped! I hate u~!

Thrax; 8held him tight

Takashi: *wailed out loud, crying like hell*

Thrax; 8waited for him to calm down8

Takashi: *had cried till he passed out, n by then Orion had made his way to come n get him*

Orion; 8scooped his mate up9

Takashi: *whimpered bt doesnt stir*

Orion; 8appologized to Thrax n brought his mate home8

Pheo: *just returned frm bringing the kids home frm school n nursery school n saw them* Hey, wat's up? Is the missus OK?

Orion; Bad situation

Tonbo: Mama? *looked worriedly*

Pheo: Ur mom is not feeling well. C'mon, u need to hv lunch n hv ur nap *ushered the kids*

Orion; 8tucked Taka into their bed8

Takashi: *curled in bed, snoring quietly*

Pheo: *made lunch for the kids*

Orion; 8came down8

Pheo: *sees him* How's he?

Orion; Fast asleep

Pheo: *nods n served lunch to the kids* Would u like some, sir?

Orion; I'm fine thank you

Pheo: Alright. Eat up, kids. N Tonbo, no picking ur vegetables. U hv to eat all of them

Tonbo: *pouts*

Orion; 8made himself some coffee8 Tea? Coffee?

Pheo: *shook her head* I prefer juice. Trying to keep away frm any sort of caffeine for my health

Orion; 8nods, pouring her a glass8

Pheo: *cleaned the kids up aftr their lunch n ushered them to go take their nap*

Orion; 8looked through what needed to be done in orders8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews