TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 3-6

Episode 6



Dieter: *was cataloging new books for the store at his study*



Vincent; 8was taking inventory8



Dieter: *heard a knock on the door* Vince, darling, vould jou get zat?



Vincent; 8went to answer it8



*a timid little she-cell hybrid was standing there, dressed a bit like someone who works in the museum*



Vincent; Can I help you?



She-cell: Umm...Is this the Malloy-Claget residence?



Vincent; Yes?



She-cell: Umm...I'm frm the Historical Artifacts Museum. Here's my card *gave it to him*



Vincent; 8looks at it8



*the card was frm Historical Artifacts Museum dwn at the Brain Area n the name on the card was Benezia Fluid, Personal Assistant of Archeology Dept*



Vincent; Can I help you in any way?



Benezia: Umm, I understand u hv a sort of...old ancient journal?



Vincent: Yes?



Benezia: Maybe if u let me in, I'll be able to explain to u



Vincent; 8stepped aside8



Benezia: *comes in timidly*



Dieter: *peeks out* Vho eez eet, mein liebe?



Vincent; 8introdunced them8



Dieter: Guten tag



Benezia: *nodded curtly* I heard tht u hv an ancient journal tht ties to a Jack the Ripper-ish killer?



Vincent; 8nods8



Benezia: I'm here to collect it, to commemorate on my ancestor's memory



Dieter: Jour ancestor vaz Jack Rowter?



Benezia: *shook her head* One of the women he killed. Annabelle Charliehorse



Vincent; Distant relitive



Benezia: *shook her head* Direct family. My ancestor. My great-great-great-great... *paused to think, then laughed* Sorry, lost count



Vincent; 8tilted his head8



Dieter: Zo she eez jour great grandmutter of sorts



Benezia: *nods* N I tracked the last person who had the journal to this plc where he moved out aftr his wife passed away. I was wondering if he may hv left it here



Vincent; Someone did



Dieter: Wat do jou intend to do vith eet?



Benezia: Well, as my card states, I want to take the journal, make a copy for myself before sending it to the museum, so as a living proof to set the 1000 yr old record straight, since evryone seems to be confused with Jack Rowter's history n the breeders history



Vincent; Hard to tell with history



Dieter: Vhy vould jou vant a copy?



Benezia: For keeps, to hand it dwn to my children dwn the road, to learn a bit abt our own family history



Vincent; 8nods8



Dieter: Alright, ve vill not hold it out on jou. Vince, mein liebe, vould jou be so kind...?



Vincent; Right 8goes to get the book8



Benezia: *waited patiently for it*



Dieter: Vould jou like to hv a drink? Some tea?



Benezia: Oh no, thank u, I'm fine



Vincent; 8brings the book8



Benezia: *sees the book* Oh yes, tht's it. Thank u so much *carefully takes it frm him*



Dieter: Eetz ztill een ze condition ve first found eet. I hope eets to jour satisfactory



Vincent; 8smiled8



Benezia: Yes, its great. Thank u. Thank u so much. I will credit u guys once I make this journal public



Vincent; 8smiled to her8



Dieter: Oh jou dont hv to...



Benezia: No, I insist. I knw u dont need any monetary rewards, bt its the least I could do



Vincent; we were only glad to help8



Benezia: Well, I'll be on my way now. Thanks again *nodded curtly n left, waving goodbye to them*



Dieter: *saw her out* Vell, zat took care of zat



Vincent; 8leaned against him8



Dieter: Vell cant believe I'm zaying zis, bt I feel like ve might miss ze journal for a vhile



Vincent; Interesting reading



Dieter: *chuckles* Ja definitely



*the twins cried for their night feeding thru the baby monitor*



Vincent; 8went to tend to them8



*the twins bawled in their mother's arms, wanting milk*



Dieter: *went to make them in the kitchen*



Vincent; 8soothed them8



Dieter: *brought the milk for them* Here eez ze milk, mein liebe. Gimme vone of zem



Vincent; 8had him Emily8



Dieter: *takes Emily n nursed her with the bottle*



Vincent; 8nursed Domink8



*the babies all suckled their milk hungrily*



Dieter: Oh, jou got a nice appetite, ja, my little chiddlers? Ja, jou are~



Vincent; 8chuckled8



*the babies fed until they were full*



Dieter: *hauled Emily ovr his shoulder n patted her bk to burp her*



Vincent; 8lightly patted Dominik's back8



*both babies burped*



Vincent; 8smiled softly8



Dieter: *smiled n put them bk into the crib, turning on the mobile to lull them to sleep*



Vincent; 8stroked their cheeks8



*the babies slowly fell asleep*



Dieter: *smiled n kissed Vincent*



Vincent; 8kissed him back8



Dieter: Ich liebe diche (i love u), Vince



vincent; love you to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews