TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 1-9

Episode 9



Pendragon; 8headed for the classroom8



Alfred (colleague): Hey Pendragon



Pendragon; Hey Alfred



Alfred: How's it hanging there? Kids giving u trouble?



Prndragon; Exams ya know



Alfred: Uh-huh, arent playing favourites are we? I knw ur secret *sneers*



Pendragon; 8snarled8



Alfred: I can be silenced, with a right price



Pendragon; You bastard



Alfred: If u dont, u'll both be in trouble. U'll lose ur job n ur teacher license n ur lover will nvr study in any school evr again



Pendragon; 8snarled8



Alfred: Well, I'll take tht as an acceptance of ur terms, then?



Pendragon; 8gripped his fist8



Alfred: I knw ur a rich man. I'm sure u can afford my silence. I want 500,000 carbs, in new bills, n tht penthouse at the condo near the Mayor's district tht I told u I always wanted to get



Pendragon; 8nods8



Alfred: N I want it by the time exams r ovr, ur lucky I'm being lenient instead of telling u to get it before the exams r ovr



Pendragon; 8nodded again8



Alfred: I'll be waiting. N just to keep u in line *took out his cell phone n showed him a photo n a vid of Pendragon n Spryman hving sex in the teacher's lounge* This goes out to everyone in the school board if u dont



Pendragon; 8kept himself from lanching at him8



Alfred: *puts his phone away* I'll cya ard *walks off with a smug chuckle*



Pendragon; 8snarled angrily8



*Eli n Anna just so happen to go to the toilet wen they secretly ovrheard evrything*



Eli: *whispers* Uh-oh, this is bad



Anna; 8nods8



Eli: We better warn Paul abt it



Anna; Should we? They'll really get into trouble



Eli: I dunno. Wht do u suggest?



Anna; 8bit her lip8



Eli: If we tell Paul, he's surely gonna flip n want to do something silly. He's tht brash



Anna; 8nods8



Eli: Maybe we should approach Prof abt this?



Anna; How?



Eli: Tell him wat we've just heard. Work something out



Anna; 8nodds8



Eli: Shall we?



Anna; Let's go



Eli: *goes n approaches Pendragon* Hey, Prof



Pendragon; 8slightly jumped8



Eli: Sorry, bt we need to talk



Pendragon; About?



Eli: We heard evrything Right, Anna?



Anna; Right



Pendragon; 8gulped nervously8



Eli: Tht's just not fair! He cant threaten u like tht! Its ur money we're talking abt



Pendragon; But if I don't pay up he'll blow my relationship publicly



Eli: Bt if he keeps tht leash on u, he's gonna suck u dry. He'll just keep using this as leverage until Paul graduate. R u willing to be blackmailed by him for the nxt 2, 3 yrs?



Pendragon; But what can I do?



Eli: Get leverage of our own. Catch him doing something n blackmail him bk



Anna; Like what?



Eli: Like...! *paused for a while then sweatdropped* I got nothing



Anna; 8sighed in frustration8



Eli: Any leads, Prof?



Pendragon; 8shook his head8



Eli: We must keep Paul out of the loop tho, or he'll do something reli, reli brash



Anna; 8nodds8



Spryman: *showed up* Guys, wat took u so long? We're supposed to discuss abt... *sees them with Pendragon* Wat r u guys doing here? I thought u were going to the toilet



Anna; 8looked at Eli8



Eli: Sorry, I was trying to get Prof. to hint us more on the exam



Spryman: U knw tht's still not gonna work. C'mon, lets go



Anna; 8fallowed him8



Eli: *gave Pendragon a "We'll talk later" look before following*



Pendragon; 8collapsed in the chair8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews