TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 3-3

Episode 3



*the couple came home, excused the nanny n Miracle made the call to Oz's plc*



Alexis; 8nuzzled their daughter8



Hippolyta: *giggled*



Kiaran: *answered the phone* Jones-Roja residence~!



Miracle: Hey, its me, Miracle. Is Pops there?



Kiaran: Hang on. Daddy~! Its Miracle~!



Thrax; 8took the phone8 Hey



Miracle: Hey, Pops. Ur in private?



Thrax; Kids doing their own thing and Ozzy's takin' a bath



Miracle: Good, I met tht Livi today n we... *told him evrything*



Thrax; Are ya sure?



Miracle: Alexis discovered her scent to be similar to u guys so yeah



Thrax; 8bit his lip trying to think8



Miracle: R u sure tht the trio r ur first children? Well, minus me, since I;m technically a clone bt r u sure u only conceived them first?



Thrax; After what ya told I'm not sure



Miracle: Well, I'm just glad to get it off my chest. Ur prolly the more level-headed btwn u two in handling the news. Dont tell Daddy anything yet until evrything's confirmed



Thrax; Right



Miracle: Bye, Pops. G'night



Thrax; Night Miracle 8hangs up8



Ozzie: *came out frm his bath dressed in his nightrobes* Who's tht, Thrax?



Thrax; Miracle



Ozzie: Oh? Anything new?



Thrax; He had dinner with Olivia and the others



Ozzie: Olivia? Oh, u mean tht Livi girl



Thrax; 8nods8



Ozzie: So wat did Miracle learn abt her?



Thrax; Been in her music career a couple of years



Ozzie: Well tht's good. I've yet to hear her sing tho, maybe we should buy her album or something



Thrax; 8nods8



Ozzie: Hey Thrax? Do I look...old?



Thrax; What makes ya say that?



Ozzie: I dunno. I looked into the mirror just now n I just feel...different. Like old



Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round his mate8



Ozzie: Am I getting old, Thrax?



Thrax; No baby



Ozzie: U sure? Coz I dont reli feel any younger



Thrax; 8kissed his neck8



Ozzie: *moaned a little*



Thrax; 8purred8



Ozzie: Somebody sounds liek they want some...? *grins deviously*



Thrax; 8smirked8



Ozzie: *grins as he made his way to the bedroom*



Thrax; 8fallowed him8



Ozzie: *lay on the bed seductively* Undress me, Big Daddy Thrax *giggled*



Thrax; 8pouned and started to remove Ozzy's clothes8



Ozzie: *giggled n pulled him dwn for a kiss*



Thrax; 8kissed him deeply8



Ozzie: *kissed him bk as he wrapped his arms ard him*



Thrax; 8eased into him8



Ozzie: *gasped n clenched tight ard him* Mmmhh...Th-Thrax...!!



Thrax; 8thrusted deep8



Ozzie: Ahhnn!! *pants n moans*



Thrax; 8groaned8



Ozzie: *groans as he wrapped ard him, arching his bk to meet his thrusts*



Thrax; 8became harder8



Ozzie: Mmmh, yes, yes, deeper, Thrax...!! Deeper...!! Ur almost there~!



Thrax; 8trusted hard8



Ozzie: I'm...I'm gonna come...!! Yess!! Right there~!! I'm gonna come~!!



Thrax; 8picked up speed8



Ozzie: *screamed as he came all ovr the both of them*



Thrax; 8roared as he realised8



Ozzie: *groaned in pleasure as he rode his orgasm*



Thrax; 8collapsed beside him8



Ozzie: *nuzzled him* I love u



Thrax; 8kissed him8 Love ya to baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews