TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 1-13

Episode 13



Spryman: *only managed to come home abt roughly a bit aftr dawn*



Thrax; 8twitched his ears8



Spryman: *opened the fridge n got himself a glass of cold milk*



Thrax; 8slowly slipped away from Ozzy and went to check it out8



Spryman: *sipped the milk quietly, sitting on the kitchen counter, contemplating*



Thrax; Paul?



Spryman: *shocked n almost dropped the milk*



Thrax; Where have you been?



Spryman: Sorry, I should've called, bt I forgot my cell n Eli's home has got no phone service, they forgot their bills



Thrax; 8stroked his cheek8



Spryman: I was at Eli's home with her n Anna studying for the final exam. I knw I dont hv to, since I've already learnt it a long while ago bk in Hector as a mayor bt...still...it doesnt hurt...to be...sure.... *swayed, looking dizzy, almost toppling off*



Thrax; 8scooped him up8



Spryman: I can't...I need to study...I...wanna be...with Mordred...sooner...



Thrax; Paul you need to rest



Spryman: Bt if I dont...pass...I wont...be able to...graduate...earlier n be with...Mor...Zzzzzzz....



Thax; 8carried him to bed8



Spryman: *whimpered bt nuzzled on Thrax, continued sleeping*



Thrax; 8tucked him in gently8



Spryman: *curled in the covers, snoring quietly*



Thrax; 8quietly left8



Ozzie: *was still asleep in bed, since it was still dawn, bt hears Thrax come in* Mmh...? Wht is it, baby...?



Thrax; Paul



Ozzie: Paul...? Mmh... *snuggles against Thrax* He's home?



Thrax; 8nods8



Ozzie: Where was he...? *yawned*



Thrax; At Eli's



Ozzie: Oh OK, at least he's home...zzzz... *went bk to sleep in Thrax's arms*



Thrax; 8dosed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews