TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 2-2

Episode 2



Spryman: *meanwhile finally woke up aftr recharging*



Thrax; 8was in the kitchen8



Spryman: *groaned as he massaged his temples, going to the kitchen*



Thrax; You're finally up I see



Spryman: Mmm...Wat time is it...? I should be going to school, bt I think I ovrslept, didnt I?



Thrax; The Academy's on quarentine



Spryman: Eh? Wht's wrong? Why? Is Mordred OK?



Thrax; He's fine, there was an explosion in the chemical lab



Spryman: I think I'm gonna call him, just in case *dialed Pendragon's number*



Pendragon; Hello?



Spryman: Hey, Mordred. I heard abt the school. R u OK?



Pendragon; I'm fine Paul



Spryman: Wat happened?I heard there's an explosion, bt wat caused it?



Pendragon; Just some hooligans messing in the lab



Spryman: Oi vey... *realized his tone was a bit different* Mordred? U sound...a little distracted. U OK?



Pendragon; Just tired



Spryman: R u sure? U want me to go see u? *not knwing it was the stress of being blackmailed tht was causing it*



Pendragon; I'm fine Paul 8hangs up8



Spryman: Mor... *surprised at him hanging up* Wht the...?



Thrax; Paul?



Spryman: He...He hung up on me. He dismissed my worries n hung up on me...



Thrax; 8bit his lip8



Spryman: I'm gonna go see him *went n changed n left the house*



Thrax; 8sighed8



Spryman: *reach Pendragon's home n rang the bell*



8there was no answer8



Spryman: *tried the door n it was unlocked, so he invited himself in* Mordred?



8the place was empty8



Spryman: Mordred? Mordred, where r u?? *looks ard evrywhere*



8there was no sign of him8



Spryman: *was starting to break into tears as he ran to the landlord of the area* Hey, wat happened to ur tenant who live here?



LL: Haven't seen him in a while



Spryman: Wen was the last time u seen him?



LL; Couple of weeks ago



Spryman: *rang up his friends*



Anna; Hello?



Spryman: Anna? Oh thank Hector. Something's wrong. Mordred's missing!



Anna; Are you sure?



Spryman: The landlord said he hasnt seen him in a while, n I tried to find out by calling him bt he just brushed me off n hung up on me. I dunno wat else to do



Anna; 8bit her lip8



Spryman: Pls...I need...I need to see u guys...I'm going crazy right now...



Anna; We'll be ther in a few minutes 8hangs up8



Eli: Wat's wrong?



Anna; We need to see Paul



Eli: *nodded n followed* Wat happened?



Anna; Pendragon's missing



Eli: Wat?? U...U dont think Prof. Alfred had anything to do with it?



Anna; Possibly



Eli: We better go then



Anna; 8nods and leaves with her8



Spryman: *was pacing bk n forth in Pendragon's house*



Anna; Paul?



Spryman: Anna? Eli? Oh Hector *hugs them*



Eli; Hey, hey, easy there, Paul. We're here



Anna; 8knealt next to him8



Spryman: W-Wat am I gonna do...? Mordred's gone and...and...



Anna; Easy now



Eli: Yeah, I'm sure he'll be fine *looks at Anna with a "should we tell him?" look*



Anna; 8bit her lip8



Eli: *ruffled her hair* Agh, fuck it. I'm telling! Look, Paul, there's something u need to knw... *tells him everything*



Spryman: *shocked* U...Ur...Ur kidding...right...?



Anna; 8shok her head8



Spryman: But...But then...why? Why would Prof Alfred want to do this?



Anna; Not sure



Spryman: Then...Then does tht mean Mordred is off to pay him?



Anna; Could be



Spryman: *bit his lip, looking dejected*



Eli: We gotta go find him. I remember he said something abt getting him cash n a new house or something



Anna; 8nods8



Spryman: But where do we look?



Eli: *spotted a bank receipt n a home dealership brochure* We'll start frm here. C'mon



8the others fallowed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews