TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 2-6

Episode 6



Spryman: *was waiting nervously at home wondering how the deal went*



Pendragon; 8soon retrned to his home8



Spryman: *sees him return* Mordred! Is...Is evrything alright?



Ozzie: *heard him wen he n Thrax were coming out frm tucking the rest of the kids to bed bt hid at one side to listen*



Pendragon; They got him



Spryman: Oh thank Hector! *hugged him* He wont bother us anymore?



Pendragon; Never again



Spryman: *nuzzled against him, glad tht it was all ovr*



Ozzie: *whispered to Thrax* Looks like evrything's fine



Thrax; 8nods8



Spryman: *sees the deed* Wat r u gonna do with it?



Pendragon; 8looked at it8



Spryman: *look at it as well* Tht's the deed for the home u got for Prof Alfred. Watcha gonna do with it?



Pendragon; I'm not sure



Ozzie: *came dwn* Hey, Mordred. All good?



Pendragon; 8nods8



Ozzie: I see u got bk ur money n ur deed



Pendragon; Thankfully



Ozzie: So watcha gonna do with the deed, now tht this Alfred is no longer eligible to hv it



Pendragon; I'll keep it



Ozzie: Considering to hv the deed name changed to the both of u, since u two r gonna be together for a while *grins*



Spyrman: Momma~! *blushes*



Pendragon; 8blushed8



Ozzie: *laughed* OK, OK, I wont tease u. Bt at least the worst is ovr, n we can all relax. U get to keep ur job, n my boy gets to finish school



Pendragon; 8nods8



Spryman: Officer Ed better keep his word to not spread it to the school board



Ozzie; Lets hope so



Thrax; 8nods8



Spryman: Momma, Pops...Can I...sleep ovr at Mordred's plc tonight? Its...been so long since we been together. I just wanna...



Thrax; We understand Paul



Ozzie: Of course. Go ahead. U deserve it



Spryman: *took Pendragon's hand n smiled up at him*



Pendragon; 8kissed him gently8



Spryman: *kissed him bk* I'll be home tomorrow. Cya



Ozzie: Cya *waved goodbye at them* Our son...growing up, huh?



Thrax; 8smiled8



Ozzie: Can't believe time flies by so fast *leaned against Thrax*



Thrax; 8nuzzled him8



Ozzie: *giggled* Man, now I feel reli old now



Thrax; 8nipped his ear8



Ozzie: *giggled* Hey~! Tht tickles



Thrax; 8purred8



Ozzie: Ah, u want a piece of me, dontcha, big boy? *grins naughtily*



Thrax; 8smirked8



Ozzie: Well come get me then *tottered to their room, pretending to "escape" frm him*



Thrax; 8chased him8



Ozzie: *waited until he came in before he pushed him gently on the bed* Ah ah, no touching yet *started a slow strip tease in front of him*



Thrax; 8licked his lips8



Ozzie: *stripping off one by one, first his clothes, then his pants, all the while dancing n swaying his hips*



Thrax; 8pounced8



Ozzie: Ack! I said no touching yet~! *giggled as he tried to take off his underwear*



Thrax; 8nipped his neck8



Ozzie: *moaned at the nip as he finally took off his underwear*



Thrax; 8pulled him close8



Ozzie: Mmh, come n get me, big boy *spread his ass for him*



Thrax; 8eased into him8



Ozzie: *whined at the feeling of being filled* Mmmhh...Yes...



Thrax; 8thrusted deep8



Ozzie: Ooh, yes, yes!! Mmmhh... *wrapped his arms n legs ard him*



Thrax; 8became harder8



Ozzie: Ooh, fuck, fuck, I love u, Thrax. I love u so much~!!



Thrax; 8moaned8



Ozzie: *brought him dwn for a deep kiss as he started clenching, almost close to orgasm*



Thrax; 8hissed in pleasure8



Ozzie: I'm...gonna come...soon~!!



Thrax; 8pants8 So am I



Ozzie: I'm gonna come...I'm gonna COME~!! *came all ovr the both of them*



Thrax; 8roared as he realised8



Ozzie: *whimpered as he was filled with Thrax's seed*



Thrax; 8collapsed beside him8



Ozzie: *groaned in pleasure* Mmmh...so good~



Thrax; 8held him close8



Ozzie: I love u, Thrax *kissed him*



Thrax; 8kissed him back8 Love yo to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews