TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 2-5

Episode 5



*later tht night, Alfred was waiting at the park for the deal to come thru*



Pendragon; 8approached him8



Alfred: Ah, finally, ur here. I almost thought u were gonna reneged on our deal



Pendragon; 8glared at him8



Alfred: Got my stuff?



Pendragon; 8held up the bag8



Alfred: *takes the bag* N the deed to the new home u promised me?



Pendragon; 8took out a long sealed envelope8



Alfred: *took it n examined it* Nice. I suppose it'll last me till I need u again *smirked at him*



Pendragon; 8narrowed his eyes8



Alfred: Oh dont look so dwn. Wont be tht long, just until maybe wen u officially retire. *laughs* Besides ur not the only person I've extorted in my line of work



Pendragon; You bastard



Alfred: I take tht as a compliment. Keeps my wallet fat, u see. I've pretty much hv the schoolboard n some parents n students under my thumb for the past few yrs I've been teaching in this school. Those rich bastards will do anything to shut me up



Pendragon; 8clenched his fist in anger8



Eduardo: *pops out with a couple of his men* Mr Alfred Cytoplasm, u r under arrest for extortionism n blackmailing n conspiracy of the educational board



Alfred: Wat the...? U...U called the immunity on me??



Pendragon; You wish



Eduardo: We had a vry good tip, tht's all. We've been hving u under suspicion for quite some time, especially wen there was a suicide case of a teenager frm Avalon 5 yrs ago tht seem to indicate it was ur extortion doing, n with the wire I implanted in tht bag, I'm sure we'll hv all the evidence we need. Boys, take him away



8the officers dragged him away8



Eduardo: *takes the bag, the wire n the deed n passed it to Pendragon* I believe these belong to u. Once I got him to acquit all those he had threatened n extorted, I'm sure the schoolboard wouldnt evn think ur teacher-student conduct matters



Pendragon; Thank you



Eduardo: Thanks for ur cooperation. N I think u might wanna change the ownership name for the sake of ur sweetheart, if u knw wat I mean *winked at him before leaving*



Pendragon; 8sighed in relief8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews