TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 2-3

Episode 3



*the trio managed to reach the bank*



Eli: *approaches the counter* Excuse me, hv u seen this person? *showed her the picture of Pendragon on her cellphone*



8the cashier 8looked at the pic but shook her head8



Spryman: We missed him



Eli: Did u knw how much he withdrew out, ma'am?



Cashier; That is confidential



Eli: Alright, sorry to pry *led the gang out*



Spryman: I guess we're gonna hv to try this home dealing business *looks at the brochure*



Anna; 8looked at it8



Eli: *looks as well* Its a couple of blocks frm the nxt street. We need to take the tram there *led the gang to the tram railroad n hopped onto it*



Spryman: *followed suite*



Anna; 8jumped in8



*the trio rode the tram all the way to tht block n leapt off*



Anna; 8looked round8



Spryman: *sees Pendragon abt to leave the house dealing shop* Mordred! *ran ovr n glomped him* Stop! No! Dont do it!!



Eli: Prof! He's right! Dont do it! Its not worth it!



Pendragon; 8looked at them in shock8



Spryman: I've heard everything. Pls, dont do this!



Eli: Yeah, Prof! He's only gonna suck u dry!



Pendragon; 8bit his lip8



Eli: We hv to report him to the police



Spryman: Yeah, I dont care if I get expelled or anything. I dont want u to get hurt



Pendragon; But I don't wish for you to get hurt



Spryman: I dont care! I dont care! I dont want u to suffer bcoz of me!



Eli: He's right! Which is more important? Ur job or Paul??



Pendragon; Paul of course, I'm doing this for him



Eli: Yes, n he will take this advantage n continue to extort more frm u! As long as he has an edge, he wont let up!



Spryman: Pls, just tell the police...wait! Momma! U can tell Momma! Let Momma handle it with the police! I'm sure we both will be safe frm this!



Pendragon; 8bit hid lip8



Spryman: Come on! Pls! Come with me! We should see Momma!



Eli: Yeah! Listen to Paul! His mother is a PI, he's got connections with the immunity! Right, Anna?



Anna; 8nods8



Spryman: Pls, Mordred, I beg u...Come with me to see Momma... *was in the verge of tears*



Pendragon; 8thought then slowly nodded8



Spryman: *smiled n hugged him*



Eli: Great! Lets go there now! Where's ur ride, Prof?



Pendragon; I usually walk



Eli: Walking is too far to get to Paul's house. Let's take the tram *sees the tram coming* C'mon



Pendragon; 8fallowed them8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews