TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 3-8

Episode 8

*soon the whole family was told of teh good news thru Drix*

Julius; I'm they're all alright

Morty: Yeah. N who'd hv thunk? Twins! *was at Frank's Diner with everyone else wen Drix told the news*

Drix: Yeah I was surprised too

Miracle: Our family just keeps getting bigger *chuckles*

Vincent; No joke but I suppose Taka considers this a blessing 8softly8 after what happened

Ozzie: *remembered tht* Yeah, I bet he'll spoil those kids rotten

Julius; Orion won't allow that

Dieter: I guezz not. He vill be ze balance n anchor for Taka's brashnez

Vincent; 8nods8

Ozzie: Speaking of which, how's ur baby coming along there, Jules?

Julius; Growing healthly

Ozzie: Tht's nice *smiled n reach ovr to pat Julius' baby bump*

Julius; 8smiled gently8

Hecro: *decides it was now or nvr* Umm, Vincent?

Vincent; Yes Hecro?

Hecro: Umm, r u considering to hv children, like, maybe sometime soon?

Vincent; 8blushed8 Maybe in a year or two

Hecro: Well, umm, if u want, I can be ur surrogate

Vincent; 8shocked8

Hecro: *gives him a I'm-dead-serious look*

Vincent; Are you sure?

Hecro: *nods* I hv Chris' blessing

Vincent; 8smiled and hugged him, tears in his eyes8

Hecro: *chuckles n hugged him bk*

Dieter: *noticed n turned to them* Vat's vrong? Did I miss somezing?

Vincent; 8wiped his eyes8

Hecro: I'm just telling Vince tht I am willing to be ur surrogate if the event tht u guys r ready for a child

Dieter: R...Reli? Jou vould do zat...f-for us?

Hecro: *smiled* Hey, wht r families for, huh?

Vincent; 8smiled gently8

Dieter: *hugs Hecro* Danke! Danke, mein bruder-in-law. Danke...!!

Hecro: Ur welcome *hugs him bk*

Julius; 8smiled at them8

Ozzie: Are u sure abt this, Hecro? Hving a pure virus child is not the same as hving a half-breed like Shane

Hecro: Dont worry. I knw wht I'm doing. If anything, I still hv support frm u guys, n Chris gave me his blessings, so yeah. Its cool

Julius; Still be careful

Hecro: *nods* I knw

Ozzie: Is Alexis OK there in lockdwn? How long is going to be there?

Miracle: Judging by how long it took the first time we discovered his heat, I'd say it'll be a while

Julius; 8swallowed8

Miracle: We'll pull thru, dont worry. Time flies reli fast anyway

Vincent; True

Dieter: I vote ve go visit Taka n the chiddlers later aftr vork

Leah; Zhould be alright

Miracle: Awesome, I'd love to see my new cousins

Vincent; 8smiled8

Ozzie: We should bring the kids as well. Let them hv a look-see too

Thrax; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews