TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 2-11

Episode 11

Miracle: *was walking dwn the road, grumbling to himself as he went to a nearby cafe to hv a calming drink*

*some fans saw him n was screaming, alerting other fans as well*

Miracle: Ah, spit. Hold on, Polly. Mama's gotta run *held the crib close n made a run for it*

Polly; 8looked round8

Miracle: *was almost getting gained on when someone suddenly appeared in view n picked him up bridal style, while another swooped in to create a diversion for the fans*

Polly; 8looked at the person8

*the person was dark forest-green in colour, with snake-red eyes behind dark shades n dirty blonde hair. He winked at Hippolyta before quickly carried both Miracle n her away frm the crazy crowd all the way to a secluded area*

Miracle: *waited to be put dwn* Umm...Thank u...

8the other soon caught up with them after loosing the crowd8

Miracle: *noticed tht the other was a pair of twins, with white hair n fair skin, like an albino, bt their eyes were ice-blue*

Stranger: Well, did we lose them, guys?

Twin 1: Yeah, we lost em

Twin 2: Totally~! *showing a victory sign*

Stranger: Good. Now, u seemed upset, wht's bothering u?

Twin; 8smiled at Polly8

Hippolyta: *giggled n made grabby hands at them*

Miracle: I was pissed, bcoz my fiance decided to bk out on his words

Stranger: N wht was tht?

Miracle: He said he would support me all the way, tht he didnt mind me going for this as a career, tht he knws tht I will still love him the most despite the raving fans, bt now...he looks like he wants to me to be anything BUT a singer

Twin 1: Sounds like a jerk

Twin 2: Yup. He shouldnt do tht. He should've kept his word

Stranger: Maybe he's just a little jealous. Maybe he's worried tht once u get famous, YOU would be the one who would bk out on ur word

Miracle: I would nvr! I love him more than anything else in the world! He rescued me frm my old life. He gave me this beautiful child! I would nvr bk out on my words!

Twin 1: Well fame can deal a bad hand

Twin 2: Yup, take me for ex... *was shushed by the stranger*

Stranger: Anyway, u just need to reassure him tht this was not going to happen. Tht u will always love him no matter wht, n try to keep ur time btwn work n family balanced

Miracle: I knw. I'm just getting started. Maybe I should discuss with my manager to balance it out

Twin 1; Ya can try

Miracle: *nodded* I think I'll go home now. Clear things up. Thanks, err...

Stranger: Klepta

Twin2: Rouge, n this here is Rodeo

Rodeo; Hey

Klepta: *chuckles* Shall we accompany u home? Maybe take u to areas where u will not be seen?

Miracle: I'd like tht vry much. I just didnt think I would gain so much fame so quickly. My songs were only broadcasted in a few days

Rouge: We heard them! It was amazing, reli!

Rodeo; Yeah, you have some pipes

Miracle: *chuckles* Oh, stop. I'm just lucky, is all

Klepta: So modest yet beautiful at the same time. I'm not surprised tht ur fiance is jealous tht u will get all the fans' attention *led him through a series of alleys n secluded areas n weaved their way past potential fan mobs*

8the twins helped him8

*they finally reached home at the front door thru an area where he would not be seen by fans*

Miracle: Thanks, guys, we're here. U guys wanna come in n...? *turns ard to see the trio has already disappeared*

Polly; 8looked up8

Miracle: Odd... *held Hippolyta close n finally came in the house*

8there was the smell of food from the kitchen8

Miracle: *smelled it, carried Hippolyta out of the crib n made his way to the kitchen*

Alexis; 8was setting the table with a nice meal8

Miracle: *saw the meal n felt reli bad for his outburst just now* Um...Hey...

Alexis; 8turned to him8

Miracle: *looked dwn awkwardly* Umm...I...I'm sorry...I didnt...

Alexis; 8placed his fingers on his mate's lips8 Don't

Miracle: *bit his lip n looked dwn again, tears pooling in his eyes*

Alexis; 8tilted his head and kissed Miracle gently8

Miracle: *kissed him bk, wrapping one arm tht was not carrying Hippolyta ard him*

Alexis; 8purred8

Miracle: I'm sorry, I didnt mean to...I just thought...u dont love me anymore n tht u'd rather I quit...

Alexis; My songbird, you know I'd never think that

Miracle: Bt...why were u so hostile wen Lexington said I was a star now?

Alexis; Because I didn't want it to go to your head

Miracle: I would nvr get it to my head. I was just reli amazed. N I thought tht if I were famous enough, I would be able to take care of the family with my money. I would nvr get it ovr my head. Nvr. Ur the most important person in my life. U n Polly

Alexis; We don't need riches, we have everything we need

Miracle: I knw...bt still...Its my talent. I'm not cut out for jobs like urs. I need a job tht would suit me, my personality, tht I enjoy doing, n I enjoy singing. The fame n riches is just a by-product for me. Nothing more

Alexis; 8troked his face8

Miracle: Bt if its wht u want, I can quit. Right now. I can just call Lexington n tell him I...

Alexis; 8silenced him8

Miracle: *buried his face on his shoulder*

Hippolyta: *whined a little, couldnt understand wht was the tension abt, n it scared her*

Alexis; 8stroked her cheek8

Hippolyta: Mama...? Papa...?

Miracle: *sniffed* Sorry, Mama n Papa's OK now

Alexis; C'mon dinner's ready

Miracle: *smiled n went to the table to eat, bt then his cellphone ring* ...Hello? Oh hey, Lex...Yeah, listen...Something I need to discuss *excused himself for a moment to talk for a while seriously, then finally came bk to the table*

Alexis; 8cocked a brow8

Miracle: I laid some ground rules for Lex. I will only do recordings n albums during the day n maybe a little at the evening, bt no longer than tht. N if there were a need to do concerts, we were to do it at MY convenience, WHEN I say it, not them, or else a no-go for Nightingale *grins*

Alexis; 8smirks8 Smooth

Miracle: *smirked bk* Well, they want their songbird, then they're just gonna hv to wait for it like everyone else. My #1 fan comes first *leans forward to kiss him*

Alexis; 8kissed him deeply8

Hippolyta: *giggled at their display of affection*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews