TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 2-9

Episode 9

*at home, Dieter watched as Vincent decide to put away the journal for good*

Vincent; 8set the book in a personal chest of his and locked it8

Dieter: *smiled* Zo vho do jou zink jou vill give to ven the time eez right?

Vincent; Not sure

Dieter: Ah vell, ve'll knw ven ve get zere *sat on the couch* Wow, I cant believe both Taka und Jules r pregnant. Makes me vant to jump into ze bandvagon

Vincent; 8blushed

Dieter: *smiled* Hmm, do jou vant to jump into ze bandvagon az vell?

Vincent; But. . .8sighs8

Dieter: *nods* I knw, jour body eez not built for pregnancy

Vincent; 8bit his lip8

Dieter: Hv jou considered ze surrogate I zuggested? *gestured him to come ovr to sit with him*

Vincent; 8sat beside him8

Dieter: Vell, hv jou considered eet?

Vincent; 8bit his lip

Dieter: Zere eez no ozer vay

Vincent; 8hung his head8

Dieter: *patted his head* Eet's OK. I'm fine eef ve cant hv chiddlers naturally. Ve can alvays adopt

Vincent; 8nods a little8

Dieter: *kissed his cheek*

Vincent; 8lay against him8

Dieter: Ich liebe dich (I love u), Vince

Vincent; 8purred8

Spryman: *was with Pendragon at a bistro cafe nearby his home, sipping hot chocolate with him*

Pendragon; 8was drinking tea8

Spryman: *blushed a little* U must be quite surprised as to why I'm interested in u

Pendragon; It caught my attention

Spryman: I dunno, reli...I guess its...one of those...love at first sight things...? Do u believe in love at first sight?

Pendragon; It can happen

Spryman: Yeah...Well...It happened to me. Its...Its OK if u dont return it...I just...well...I just wanna get it off my chest... *blushed reli hard*

Pendragon; 8slipped his tea slowly8

Spryman: Do u...like me tht way?

Pendragon; 8blushed slightly8

Spryman: D...Do u? *blushed as well*

Pendragon; I do

Spryman: *smiled* Well, we can start by properly introducing ourselves *held out his hand* Paul Spryman Jones-Roja

Pendragon; 8smiled, taking his hand8 Mordred Merlin Pendragon

Spryman: Wow, ur literally literature in the flesh *giggled* So wht should I call u, since ur calling me by first name?

Pendragon; Mordred will do

Spryman: OK...Mordred *unconsciously stroke his thumb on his hand*

Pendragon; 8smiled gently8

Spryman: *blushed wen he realized wht he was doing n quickly tried to pull bk*

Pendragon; 8cupped his face8

Spryman: *blushed hard, his eyes widened in shock*

Pendragon; 8stroked his cheek8

Spryman: *not sure how to react to tht as he blushed reli hard*

Pendragon; It's ok

Spryman: *nods n smiled at him cutely*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews