TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 3-4

Episode 4

Ozzie: *was feeding Jared wen he heard a noise out at the verandah*

Thrax; 8looked over8

Ozzie: *looked ovr too* Wht was tht? *held Jared close*

Thrax; 8looked out8

*there was no one there, bt there was a note left behind*

Thrax; 8looked at it8

Note: We hv found u, my beloved brother. We hv finally found u. Soon, we will be together again

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Ozzie: *came to the verandah* Wht is tht?

Thrax; A note, for you

Ozzie: For me? *takes the note n read it* Bt there is no name on it, recepient or sender. How do u knw its mine?

Thrax; I already found my sibs

Ozzie: Good point. Bt I dont hv sibs anymore other than Hecro. All my other sibs hv died due to Frank's bloodflow

Thrax; Unknown siblings possibly?

Ozzie: Tht would be impossible. Hecro was the only unknown sibling so far

Thrax; 8tapped his chin8

Ozzie: *shrugged* Maybe its a prank letter or something, who knws *puts the note aside*

Thrax; We'll know when we find out

Ozzie; *nods as he finished feeding Jared*

Thrax; 8nuzzled his mate8

Ozzie: Look wht our son gave us, love *showed him the DVD* He makes us proud

Thrax; 8chuckles heartily8

Ozzie: Shall we watch it?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *puts the DVD on*

Thrax; 8sat on the couch8

*the scene started with loud screaming n cheering of fans as the ushers n bodyguards kept the stage n the hall in order*

Thrax; 8slightly rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: Wow, havent seen an actual concert since Kidney Rock bk in Frank until he was reduced to performing in clubs thanks to Phlegmming

*more noise as silhouettes appeared on stage*

Thrax; Pitiful if ask me 8turned to the screen8

*soon the silhouette was hit with a spotlight, revealing the group The Biotics, highlighting the T4 cells in their rock clothes*

Ozzie: Woah, tht looks cool!

Thrax; It's all for show

Ozzie: Stop being such a buzzkill *was impressed wen the group started singing. They had a reli powerful voice, n the songs were vry catchy*

Thrax; 8tapped his claw to the beat8

*the lead singer, whom the fans were screaming his name Klepta, came forth, n waited till the audience calmed dwn before speaking*

Klepta: Good evening, City of Goliath, n happy birthday to Goliath *waited aftr another wave of cheers before continuing* We're gonna sing something mellow a little right now, in hopes tht we can find our long lost little brother we've been searching forever. Osbourne, wherevr u r, this is for u

Thrax; 8arched a brow at the name8

*with the cue, the drummer, who was the redhead, banged away while the albino twins played their guitar n one of the girl twins played the eletric piano n the other girl twin moved on with the violin as Klepta sang*

Klepta: A lonely road crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there, back where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold him when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left him when I found him and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again...

Ozzie: *didnt knw why, bt the song somehow struck him as familiar*

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Klepta: There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps and all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold him when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
I left him when I found him and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again

Ozzie: *his heart started to ache as he continued listening*

Thrax; 8looked at him worried8

Klepta: Well, some search never finding a way
Before long they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold when hope begins to fade

A lonely road crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold him when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
I left him when I found him and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again

Ozzie: *before he knew it, tears were pouring out of his eyes, he couldnt understand why, bt he was crying*

Thrax; Ozzy?

Ozzie: W...Wht...? *was shocked at his tears* Wow...the song...must've got into me

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: They're pretty good singers, I'll give em tht *wiped his tears as he looked bk at the screen* Hey, look! Miracle's coming!

*The Biotics faded into dark before the scene on stage turned into one of those 40's stage with the curtain n everything, then Miracle's foot stuck out*

Miracle: Ya had plenty money in 1922...

*uber screams n squeals of fans could be heard*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: *laughs* Ah, his trademark song

Miracle: *blew the fans away as he came out all sultry-like, singing his trademark song as he went abt, moving just as he did wen Thrax met him for the first time in the speakeasy, minus the flirting of course*

Thrax; 8felt steam coming out of his ears8

Ozzie: *chuckles* Oh calm dwn. Its just for show. He's not who he used to, remember? Wow, I hv no idea he could actually sing THAT well

Thrax; He was never given a proper chance

Ozzie: N now here he is, singing his heart's content, doing wht he loves most. I'm so proud of him

Thrax; 8smiled8

*The Biotics came into view again aftr he finished his song n sang a rock version of one of Miracle's fast-paced songs, with Miracle headbanging n singing along with them, earning more fan squeals*

Ozzie: *couldn't help laughing in amusement wen he saw some fans fainted n getting carried away by ushers n bodyguards* Oh my, did they pay their ticket to watch the show or to faint?

Thrax; 8sniggered8

*the concert ended at a high note. other guest singers came too, bt none of them were as epic a response as Miracle's showing up, n The Biotics were the life of the party*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

*a screen showed up to broadcast Goliath celebrating his birthday with the rookery n his mate, n all the fans n the singers sang Happy Birthday along with the rookery wen the bday cake came in*

Ozzie: Oh wow, I remember tht. We were at Frank's Diner watching this live n celebrating it with the customers, werent we?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Too bad Takashi had to be bedridden during tht time, bt at least they said they watched it on TV live at home

Thrax; Hope he enjoys it

Ozzie: Well, Miracle gave everyone of us a copy, so I'm sure he'll be able to enjoy out certain areas tht he missed out

*in the screen, everyone clapped as Goliath blew out the candles, n The Biotics ended the concert with an encore remix of some of their famous songs before waving goodbye to the fans*

Thrax; 8switched the tv off8

Ozzie: *took the DVD out* Tht was a pretty good show. Definitely entering the Jones-Roja hall of fame *giggled*

Thrax; 8nuzzles him8

Ozzie: *kept the DVD in the racks*

Thrax; 8looked at the time8

Ozzie: *looked too* Hmm, I think its abt time for the kids to come home frm their extra classes. I heard exams r coming in n our younger kids r hving an assessment to determine whether they should go for more advance classes or remain where they r for a few more yrs

Thrax; 8sweatdropped8

Ozzie: I'm sure they'll be fine *hears the bus* Ah, I think I hear them now

Thrax; 8twitched his ears8 It's them

*the kids came home, except Sakura n Rory*

Ozzie: Kids, where's Sakura n Rory?

Twins: They went to hv dinner with their boy~friend n girl~friend *giggled*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: They should've at least called to tell

Kiaran: Paul was supposed to tell, bt he's going out with HIS boy~friend! *laughs*

Thrax; Kairan!!

Kiaran: *shrank bk, looked scared*

Ozzie: Thrax. Dont be so harsh *cuddled him* Its OK, Kia. Bt it's not nice to tease ur sibs like tht. U will hv ur chance soon, n u wouldnt like ppl to tease u, do u?

Kiaran: ...No, bt it'll better than being ignored

Thrax; Give it a fewyears, you're still yong

Ozzex: Bt Sakura n Rory is not too young to hv lovers, n Rory is younger than all of us except Hope. Why do they get lovers so soon?

Thrax; 8shrugs8 Sometimes it happens sooner than expected

Twins: *pouts a little* No fair~

Ozzie: *chuckles* U get urs soon. Where did Paul say he went to?

Hope: He go to Charliehorse Cafe with his teacher

Thrax; Just hope the boy's careful

Ozzie: He has Pendragon to protect him. U trust him right?

Thrax; Of course

Ozzie: *smiled* Good. Now kids, go wash up n take a bath. We're gonna hv dinner soon

Kids; Kay 8they all headed upstairs8

Ozzie: *settled Jared dwn in his playpen n went to the kitchen to start cooking*

Thrax; 8set the table8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews