TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 2-8

Episode 8

Spryman: *stayed in his room all day, not coming out, until tht aftrnoon*

Pendragon; 8knocked on the door8

Ozzie: *answered the door* Ah, Prof. Thank Frank ur here. Paul's been shut in there all day

Pendragon; 8stepped inside8

Ozzie: *led him to Spryman's room n knocked the door* Paul? Its Momma

Spryman: Go away, Momma. I'm not in a mood

Pendragon; 8bit his tongue8

Ozzie: Someone's here to see u

Spryman: I dont wanna see anyone

Ozzie: Its Prof. Pendragon

Pendragon; Paul?

Spryman: *a long pause before he finally spoke* Only Pendragon can come in

Ozzie: *nodded n opened the door for Pendragon n ushered him gently in before closing the door behind him*

Pendragon; 8swallowed slightly8

Spryman: *looked up at him n smiled bitterly, trying to keep his humour* Wht took u so long?

Pendragon; 8sat next to him8 Paul listen, I did want to to visit you sooner but- 8bit his lip8 You've been through so much

Spryman: *surprisingly he didnt flinch wen he was near him* I...I knw bt...U were the one who rescued me. U were the one who been there for me. I was worried tht u would've forgotten me, tht u hv hated me for...wht I've been thru, tht u hated me for being...dirty

Pendragon; You're not dirty Paul

Spryman: Bt...I was almost raped...I was naked n being exposed in front of tht...tht monster...If it werent for Frederick, it would've been me

Pendragon; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Spryman: *cuddled against him* Wht happened to Frederick? Is he OK? Hv u heard of him?

Pendragon; He's recovering at home under his sister's care

Spryman: Is...Is he pregnant? Did he get knocked up?

Pendragon; Luckily no

Spryman: *sighed in relief* So...u...reli dont think I'm...dirty or a whore?

Pendragon; No never

Spryman: Thank u *nuzzled against him*

Pendragon; 8purred8

Spryman: *made a small grin* U still owe me a drink

Pendragon; 8chuckled8

Spryman: I...think I feel a bit better now. I think I'm ready to go out. Will u accompany me for tht drink?

Pendragon; 8smiled8 Sure

Spryman: I'm gonna get ready. Can u wait outside, plz?

Pendragon; 8nods and sepped out8

Ozzie: *saw him come out* How'd it go?

Pendragon; He'll be ok now

Ozzie: *sighed in relief* Thank Frank...

Spryman: *came out properly dressed* Umm...U ready?

Pendragon; 8offered his hand8

Ozzie: Going out?

Spryman: Yeah, just nearby for a drink. It's a long overdue date

Ozzie: *chuckles* Tht's good. Dont be home too late

Thrax; And be careful

Spryman: I will. N I hv him *leaned close to Pendragon*

Pendragon; 8smiled softly8

Ozzie: Alright *kissed Spryman's forehead* Hv fun

Spryman: *smiled, tho his body had instinctively flinched a little, bt was surprisingly at ease holding Pendragon's hand as they left the house*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: Looks like we made the right choice to force Pendragon come

Thrax; 8nods a little8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews