TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 3-10

Episode 10

Ozzie: *once they returned home, noticed an envelope at their doorstep*

Thrax; 8took it and looked at it8

Ozzie: Wassat? *ushered the children in before looking at the envelope as well which had no address on it*

Thrax; 8opened it8

Note: We hv finally found u, n nothing can keep us apart now. Pls say u will look at this picture n remember us, n the lullaby tht our mother used to sing to u

Thrax; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: Picture? Lullaby? *took out a picture tht came with the note*

Thrax; 8looked at it8

*the picture revealed to be a family picture, tho the camera only focused on a group of children n the parents were only taken until up to their necks. All the children looked vry familiar, all T4 cells, while there was a baby version of Oz in their arms, n they were posing at the camera vry happily, as if to welcome their new sib*

Thrax; Ozzy?

Ozzie: W...Wha...? Th...Tht's impossible...! This cant be right! Tht cant be me! I dont hv T4 cells for sibs, well, aside frm Hecro, bt...this...It cant be!

Thrax; Well this pic is legit

Ozzie: Bt... *sat dwn on the couch* This...cant be... *had his hands on sides of his head*

Thrax; 8sat next to him8

Ozzie: He said something abt...a lullaby...Wht does he mean...?

Thrax; Maybe one that was sung to you long ago

Ozzie: *noticed there was something else in the envelope n took it out, n saw it was a mini-disc*

Thrax; 8tilted his head8

Ozzie: *takes the mini-disc n played it in the computer, n was shocked to hear it was the song tht was sung by The Biotics, the one tht they had dedicated to "Osbourne" *

Thrax; 8pondered8

Ozzie: *again, like before, his heart ached n tears fell as he listened to the song, evn tho he wasnt exactly crying*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: *realized it* Dammit, wht's wrong with me? Why do I...?

Thrax; Easy baby, easy

Ozzie: I dont understand all this... *buried his face on Thrax's chest*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: Does this mean my whole family is a lie? Does this mean...Hecro may not be my real brother aftr all? Wht does this all mean...??

Thrax; I'm not sure, they could be another branch of the family tree that you had no knowledge of

Ozzie: *sobbed* Hasnt my dad been a bigamist enough? Did he sire children with ANOTHER woman we dont knw of?

Thrax; Hard to say

Ozzie: Dammit, why does my family hv to be so complicated?

Thrax; 8stroked his face8

Ozzie: I reli wish my family were like urs. At least I can keep track instead of wondering who else my father screwed to spread his grand seed

Thrax; We viruses mate for life, never taking another

Ozzie: Technically so do we. Bt my dad decided tht one woman is not enough, tht spreading the love n loving more than one woman ensures his legacy n his blood. Its against cell laws to marry more than one she-cell, bt my dad broke tht rule n had to look ovr his shoulder all the time wondering wen the PD will come knocking at his door

Thrax;8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: U want to knw how our family tree is actually like?

Thrax; I shutter to think how many wives your father took

Ozzie: *took a random piece of paper n pen n drew out his family tree tht he knew of, which includes Hecro's mother, showing tht there was Hecro frm the 1st wife, 4 children frm the 2nd wife, n 7 children including himself frm the 3rd wife, his mother*

Thrax; It could be possible he took others

Ozzie: *threw the pen dwn* Daddy promised. Daddy promised there r no other mothers out there...

Thrax; 8held him close8 We'll have to talk to these T-4s

Ozzie: Bt...how r we gonna meet them?

Thrax; I'll talk with Thailog

Ozzie: Wait, how abt Miracle? He sang with them before. I'm sure he knws abt them

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *eyed at the photograph*

Thrax; 8stroked his face8

Ozzie: I dont get it...if they were there with me...why dont i remember them...?

Thrax; You were very young then

Ozzie: I remember everyone else. Everyone of my bros n sis frm both my mom n Big Mama, my dad's 2nd wife. Maybe not Hecro at the time, since she divorced him, bt...how come I dont remember them...?

Thrax; You probably rarely saw em

Ozzie: I...I guess so...

Thrax; We'll sort this out

Ozzie: *bit his lip n nodded*

Thrax; 8nuzzles him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews